March 2020 Moms

The Ultrasound Thread

Re: The Ultrasound Thread

• My little alien at 9 weeks 3 days heart rate of 173 ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • My little alien at 9 weeks 3 days heart rate of 173 ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Loading the player...
  • Did an elective ultrasound today! Baby is measuring 5 days ahead. Our gender reveal is tonight! Based on this US, what do you think??ย 
  • edited September 2019
    My sweet little chunky boy at 14 weeks and 3 days.ย 

imageimage

• @dunder_mifflin I know. Isn't he so cute? I'm in love.
  • @jenEP omg I love that photo!!! You got such a good one!!ย 
  • @jenEP omg what an adorable and amazing shot of your little guy!ย  He is so cute!ย  That thumb-sucking! <3ย  :)
  • @Malidocious wow! Are you going to ask for your money back from Sneak Peek if the anatomy scan confirms that its a girl?

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3ย  DS born 4/4/18ย  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @stassischroeder You bet!ย  Not out of anger or anything, just because that's their policy and I might as well get my money back too if others are, lol.
  • @Malidocious glad you finally found out for sure! My cousin who has 5 kids (boys and girls) and is an U/S tech said that if they get the between the legs shot and arenโ€™t 100% sure then itโ€™s a girl, boys are obvious. I havenโ€™t had a girl yet so I canโ€™t speak to that but once we got the baby to move his legs open a bit it was really obvious and I didnโ€™t need her to tell us ๐Ÿคฃ
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb โ€˜17)

• @varimama Thanks!!ย  The tech said the same thing โ€” boys are usually very obvious.ย  She would have declared mine a girl the first day had we not gotten the Sneak Peek test done that said boy.ย  But I definitely don't see any boy parts, lol.ย  She even showed us an ultrasound she had done earlier in the day of a baby boy and it was very apparent what I was looking at.ย ย  :Dย 
  • @stac4056 Omg that picture is hilarious!ย  Baby yoga!ย  So glad you had a great scan.ย  :)ย 
  • @stac4056 I'm obsessed with that picture! Glad your scan was great!
  • @heyahelmett Congrats on a good scan. ย I actually yawned when I saw the pic. How weird!
    Going in Monday and feeling excited! Iโ€™ll be exactly 20 Weeks. We havenโ€™t seen baby since our 1st US at 8 weeks!ย