August TWW - Page 2 — The Bump
TTC After a Loss

August TWW

2»

Re: August TWW

• ble1ble1 member
    @Mamaof2beautifulgirls Going through this is truly an unfair process. The constant change of what will happen in the future can really mess with your emotions. I pray you'll be at ease and peace for whatever comes your way. If you need anything we're here.
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, this whole process is so damn unfair. I hope that taking a break is just what you need to feel yourself again. Sending you lots of ❤

• Loading the player...
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls take your time. We will be here for you when/if  you decide to come back. Will pray that peace and rest come to you. ❤
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls Take all the time you need. This is so unfair and I am so sorry this is happening to you. Big hugs 💗 

I am pretty positive I ovulated this morning. My LP has been 12-13 days the last two cycles. Let the wait commence. 
  • I go here. One week to go before betas. Hoping so hard this IVF cycle worked, but the closer I get, the more the doubts creep in. Blah.
  • @ruby696 we're all rooting for you! FX for good betas next week

ruby696
  • @ruby696 I’m such an idiot. I thought your betas were today. Which is why I tagged you 😂  my bad! I’m just excited for you. 
  • No worries @tyrion_
  • @splashmountain this makes me so happy!!! Congrats!!!! I hope you have a happy and boring 9 months!!! 
    splashmountain
  • @splashmountain AMAZING!!! Congratulations and all the best wishes for the next 9 months! 
    splashmountain
  • Omg, @splashmountain! This is the best news ever! Congratulations! I hope you have the happiest and healthiest 9 months! 
    splashmountain
  • @splashmountain It must have been your shirts 😜
    splashmountain
  • Lol @tyrion_ it definitely had to be all my big fat positive vibes!

Mamaof2beautifulgirlstyrion_
  • Omg @splashmountain congrats!! I’m so happy for you!!! FX for a totally boring, happy, and healthy pregnancy and baby ❤️❤️
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

splashmountainWishilivedinflorida
  • Lurking

@splashmountain.  Congrats!   Wishing you the best!!
    splashmountain
  • Lurking

@splashmountain that is such wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!
    splashmountain
  • **lurking**

I'm so happy for you @ruby696 sending you lots and lots of super sticky vibes

ruby696
  • Omg @ruby696 what amazing news!!! I’m so hopeful that this is your take home baby! Best of luck!! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

ruby696
  • @ruby696 Congrats! I’m so hopeful for you! Praying this is the most uneventful 9ish months for you 🌈
    ruby696
  • @ruby696 Congrats! Praying for healthy pregnancy and baby
    ruby696
  • *Lurking*

Congrats @ruby696 that is so exciting!! Congratulations!!
    ruby696
  • Lurking 

thats awesome @ruby696.  Congrats!!! I hope you have a wonderful 9 months 
    ruby696