Me: 30 Him: 35
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19

splashmountaintyrion_

Re: August TWW

• @manillabar this meme is fantastic!

Temp drop for me this morning so, af due today or tomorrow.

manillabar
  • sorry for the temp drop, @splashmountain
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

splashmountain
  • Loading the player...
  • AF was due yeaterday and when it didn't come throughout the day, it messed with my head! She showed up this morning. CD1 for me.

• ruby696ruby696
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    Sorry @splashmountain, that's so disappointing ❤
    splashmountain
  • Ugh sorry @splashmountain! I hate when it fakes you out like that.

TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

splashmountain
  • edited August 8
    Thanks guys, it was disappointing, but I tried not to get my hopes up too much. RE in 2 weeks so hopefully I will get ku soon  ;)

Eta to add @manillabar that gif is hilarious

manillabartyrion_
  • Big solid smiley last night! I go here now. 
    splashmountainottergirl81ruby696manillabar
  • Sorry for AF and her dirty trick, @splashmountain

I’m 5 DPO and having the exact same symptoms as last cycle which has me in a negative headspace. I have a lot going on this coming week so hopefully that will keep me busy and keep my mind off this last stretch of the TWW. 
    splashmountain
  • ottergirl81ottergirl81
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 11
    @tyrion_ FX for you this cycle, never know what could happen! Oh, and I am lurking from WTO.
    edited: to add more words
  • Thanks, @ottergirl81. I had a BFN this morning at 10 DPO so I’m just waiting for AF now. Or test every day and torture myself more. Not sure which way I’ll go 😂
  • Reminder to self: you are 4DPO. You do not have symptoms. Yes, this is your best temp chart to date but You. Do. Not. Have. Any. Symptoms.
    tyrion_splashmountainruby696
  • @emlettuce That was me last cycle. And I started testing at 9 DPO like an idiot. I really hope you get your BFP, though! 
  • Sorry about the bfn @tyrion_ hopefully just too early

@emlettuce your comment made me laugh, girl I've been there! Good luck surviving the rest of your tww, fx!

• So I've only had 1 TWW before this and hadn't really tracked to know how many days I was (did get a vvfl BFP which ended in a CP). Any tips/tricks to help me get through this one? I'm currently 6DPO and trying my best not to symptom-spot or start peeing on sticks, but it's HARD!!
  • Omg @emlettuce! I have everything crossed for you for a healthy, sticky baby! Congrats!

• Congrats @emlettuce !!!! Thats wonderful news. 
  • Omg @emlettuce congrats!!! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Congrats @emlettuce! So happy for you!!! 😍
  • Congratulations @emlettuce!! Fx so hard for a boring, wonderful nine months! ❤
  • ble1ble1
    Third Anniversary 25 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper
    @emlettuce CONGRATS! Are you just going to tell dh or are you waiting until he gets home?
  • Lurking

@emlettuce congrats!
  • *TW*
    My doctor confirmed Thursday that my HCG level was at 24. I won’t get the second beta until Monday. I took a pregnancy test today and there was barely a line (the first couple I took were darker) I feel like this is going to be a chemical pregnancy. I feel so heartbroken and defeated. It’s just so hard to bare. 
  • FX so hard that your betas double @Mamaof2beautifulgirls and I'm sorry you're in limbo. Sending hugs. ❤❤
    ottergirl81
  • @emlettuce Congrats! I hope you have a super boring, healthy, and happy 9 months!
  • ottergirl81ottergirl81
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 26
    @Mamaof2beautifulgirls been hoping and FX so hard for you! Will pray the betas double!
    edited for a spelling error.
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls Hoping so hard for good results tomorrow and that the lighter test was a fluke. I am sending all the love and light your way 💗
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls FX that the lighter line was just a fluke. Praying for good betas tomorrow ❤

• I retested this morning with a clear blue digital. Not pregnant. When they did my labs my thyroid levels were elevated so I am pretty sure that had something to do with it. I am going to call and make an appointment to see the doctor to see if she will change my protocol. 
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls so sorry ❤️ are you still going back for repeat labs today?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @Mamaof2beautifulgirls so sorry things turned out this way🙁
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls I am so, so sorry. Ugh. I hope you're doing okay. Sending hugs. ❤❤
  • ble1ble1
    Third Anniversary 25 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper
    @Mamaof2beautifulgirls I'm so sorry. Hopefully the doctor will give you some answers. 
  • @manillabar I did repeat betas on Friday. I talked with the nurse and my betas did drop to an 11. I am okay... just a little sad. The nurse did say the doctor would change my protocol next cycle so I feel better about that. 🙂
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls my friend I am so so sorry this is happening. Life is so unfair sometimes. Take care of yourself and I'm sending you tons of hugs ❤❤

• @Mamaof2beautifulgirls sending you lots of love ❤️ 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Thanks for the congrats everyone. We're so excited but I'm feeling so much anxiety. I want to embrace this pregnancy and not live in the ghost of my last but I also feel like I should be steeling myself since it's still so early.

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls I'm so sorry. That really just plain sucks.
    tyrion_