April 2020 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Superfoods

Its really important to keep note of what we are feeding our little ones. Let's share and make others aware of all the food we should be consuming also avoiding in order to make this pregnancy a better journey. Let's join hands together and help each other out. 

Re: Pregnancy Superfoods

• Options
    I like this thread and could use some ideas! Currently super nauseous but just made myself 1 hardboiled egg and a piece of toast. Right now its about survival-whatever I can stomach Ill eat. Last night a smoothie for dinner was all I could do. I can find that eating something also makes taking my prenatals easier

• Options
    Some of my favourite snacks are: 

Whole grain toast or bagel with avocado or natural PB & banana (usually topped with hemp hearts)

Hummus and veggies or crackers 

Cut up apple and PB 

Home made protein balls 

Smoothies 

Love this thread! I’m always looking for new food ideas. I work 12 hour shifts so have to pack a lot of pre made meals and snacks. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this thread. I typically have fruits and veggies in a smoothie in the morning with some protein powder added in. Lunch is typically a sandwich or rice and veggies stir fry and i have a greek yoghurt in the evening as a snack and dinners are typically very random - could be pasta, or salad, or noodles with protein and veggies. I feel like breakfast and lunches are better than dinners these days. Need to plan better.
  • Options
    oh and eggs whenever possible. its the easiest to snack on.
  • Options
    @kath1414 I’d love to get your protein balls recipe!  That is the hardest thing for me is getting enough protein when I’m having MS. 
  • Options
    @mandarenee898 I don’t always follow the same recipe but I always start with oats and peanut butter, honey or pure maple syrup and then you can add whatever you want from there! Chocolate chips, dates, any kind of dried fruit, nuts, chia seeds, hemp hearts, coconut! The possibilities are endless. I just eyeball it and mash it all up until it’s a good texture to make into balls and then freeze them! There are tons of recipes online! 
  • Options
    @kath1414 Those sound great! Thank you!
  • Options
    Hello friends 

There is a heartbreaking announcement I have to make
    I have just lost my twins in the Morning 
    As I told you before I had conceived through ivf and this was my second cycle. Miscarriage happened exactly the same way it happened in the first one. That was my 35th day and today was 38th. I woke up in the Morning and started bleeding. I went to the doctor. They quickly gave few injection to control the situation. Got me admitted and within one n hlf hour I blended clots and lost them. Today was the worst day of my life. Feeling very helpless as nobody knew the reason why this is happening as I am conceiving but it is not staying more than 5 weeks and get aborted naturally. Please please please if any of you know anything about why this could happen please let me know. All the best to you guys. I will pray for you all your well being. 
  • Options
    @rags2020

I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. Im praying hard for you and your family. ❤🙏