January 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 7/29

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 7/29

• Options
    @kbrown2385 I have had a taco obsession since getting pregnant. I must try this!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k yes! My nips are super sensitive.  After my first baby,  I couldn't wear underwire bras so I have some soft ones on hand,  but man!
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 I saw that! It looked good but I ultimately decided I could make it from scratch for 1/3of the cost. But it might be worth it for the convenience and if you say it's amazing... 😋
  • Options
    @peppyj9 you are right, I almost didn’t but it because it was so expensive. It was so good though and with my meat aversion, having the precooked chicken was a win for me.  I have two tacos left over for lunch today and I’m already looking forward to them lol.
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 - I need this in my life. Unfortunately the nearest Costoc is 1.5 hours away. How many tacos does it make??
  • Options
    @stashattack - Cute hairs!!
  • Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited August 2019
    @marebear15 12 tacos. It was perfect for the 3 of us. 

@stashattack super cute! 

Edit wasn’t finished 
  • Options
    @stashattack gorgeous!
    im going to have my hair coloured & cut tomorrow and I cannot wait!
  • Options
    @stashattack love it! Short hair is the best!
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady I need to color my hair. It's been over a year. I'm thinking about taking it on vacation with me so I can do it there instead of at home because the bathroom is bigger! HAHA.

@biolprof it totally is and she left it just long enough so that I can get it out of my face if I need to which is a must for me!
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    @stashattack adorable! Love the style.
  • Options
    @stashattack looking good! Love the new hair! 😍
  • Options
    I’m so disappointed with myself. I saved two tacos from dinner last night, I wouldn’t even let dh take them to work for lunch. I completely FORGOT to eat them. I ate a ham sandwich instead. Pregnancy brain is the worst. I’m hoping I’m hungry again sooner rather than later so I can justify eating them. 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385
    I think each of your babies want a taco! ;) 
  • Options
  • Options
    @stashattack super cute!

We went to the splash pad and park today which was so much fun. Then DS ended up with blisters all over the bottoms of his feet. They look totally different from the HFM blisters but I’m still freaking out. I think they are heat blisters though because he was running around on the hot ground barefoot then was running around in wet socks and shoes. Either way. Feeling like I’m probably not in the running for mom of the year 🤦🏻‍♀️ We rebleached all his toys that he plays with just in case. Oh and he has a black eye because the dog knocked him down. From behind. MH and I were both standing there and have no earthly idea what he his his face on. But he’s got a heck of a shiner. 
    TLDR please send bleach, bubble wrap, and cookies. 
  • Options
    @MrsJessS It sounds like you've got your have full with hfm, new blisters on feet, and a black eye with your son. Hopefully it all goes away soon, but I'd be wanting to just hide out in bed away from it all. ☺️
  • Options
    @MrsJessS awwwee your poor son! Hope it all clears up soon and isn’t hfm again. Sounds like heat rash based on he was doing. Good thing you’re being safe though just in case. As a kid, I was always covered in bruises lol
  • Options
    @MrsJessS aw poor guy but it’s also summer and they tend to get more bumped and bruised playing outside. I hope his feet aren’t hurting him too much!

So last night we were at the park by the lake and it tends to get pretty busy. Anyway I notice a lady later on start looking for her son getting more and more frantic. Meanwhile she had 2 other children in tow. No other adult is helping her look just awkwardly staring! So quickly my husband runs to the road to make sure the little boy (2.5) isn’t lost among the parking lot or headed toward traffic since it was dusk. Then I get two other moms to wait with the ladies two kids on a bench so that we can run around. This park looking. She is literally holding her chest while running. Finally another lady is bringing the kid over from the complete other end of the lake, like very far away and that’s where he had wondered off to. My God that was so traumatic I was literally shaking after when we were walking home that is my worst nightmare 

super pissed everyone is just standing there like sheep staring at us not helping since it takes seconds of looking the wrong way and the boy could be wandering the complete opposite way. Going there with DD my husband and I always have an eye but with two kids that would be really hard. 

• Options
    Guys, my mom got me the Spanx Mama jeanish leggings and they are THE BEST. The belly band is awesome and doesn’t sag or fold down, and the jeans themselves actually look really cute. Highly recommend. 
  • Options
    @stashattack Love your hair! Perfect for hot weather. 

@c1kc1kpol1cn1k That’s terrifying to even read. I’m so glad it turned out okay. We have a pond behind our house and I am completely paranoid about some baby (including mine) wandering into it. 
  • Options
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k i can't even imagine being in that situation. That's terrifying.

Thanks everyone for the compliments of the hair!! I'm so loving it!!
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k that's one of my worst fears. Especially because I'm not in shape, and therefore not fast on my feet. I'm gonna have to do some serious cardio before my son can start walking lol. Otherwise, I'll have to be one of those moms that puts her kid on a leash when out in public. 😬