1st Trimester

April 2020 Waiting Room

mercury94mercury94 member
edited July 2019 in 1st Trimester
Hi, ladies. Just turned a test this morning and I’m excited to find some other April moms. EDD here is April 3 based on LMP, but I ovulated late, so I expect it to change. I am a second time mom and was involved on the S17 board with my son. I’m 34 and I live is South Texas. Also, I was in TTGP and I’m hoping to see a lot of those ladies join me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: April 2020 Waiting Room

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there. I tested a bit early, faint positive last Monday. Based on LMP I'm due 4/3 also! Though, I ovulate early, so that may change. I'm 34 (35 on Thurs) in Virginia. This is my 2nd pregnancy, DD born 12/16. Nice to meet you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi, @kerriann0o114! Happy birthday. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 Congrats girl! I’m looking forward to you keeping your TTGP check-ins in April on point 😂. 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @brookert615 I will make sure the TTGP Check-in is posted for sure. Hoping to have lots of grads in it to keep it interesting. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • bows22bows22 member
    Lurker!

@mercury94 what digital test did you use? You turned one at 11 DPO right? I only have FRERs and don’t trust them anymore so want to be able to confirm on a digital if I ever see a second line. 
  • @bows22 I turned at First Response digital at 11 dpo. It is supposed to detect HCG at 25. Clear Blue detects at 50. 

Also, girl, I was so excited to see you post here, but then I remembered you’re 5 dpo. Hoping to see you here soon. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited July 2019
    @mercury94 I was afraid someone would be tricked! Thank you! Going to order some now.

I’m hoping @puppylove8910 ‘s morning HIO method works out for me too and that I will be back here with a real post next week! 

Edit to fix tag 
  • @bluetickgal Yaaaaay! I’m so happy to see you here. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • lurking again

ahhh @bluetickgal congratulations!! I was wondering when you were going to test. I’m so happy for you!
  • @bluetickgal yes!!!! Congrats! 
  • @mercury94 thanks!! I’m so happy to be here with you!! ☺️

@bows22 thanks so much!! I had a feeling, but clearly couldn’t believe it (hence all the tests)! Hope to see you over here very shortly!

@ejoseph16 thank you!! I’ve got my fingers crossed you are on your way over here too!  
  • @bluetickgal YES!!! I chart stalked you yesterday I think and felt pretty good about it!!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin thanks for being optimistic for me! My chart was pretty much like all my others until that last day or two, so I didn’t know what to think! I’m so happy to be here with you all now though! 
  • How’s everyone doing so far? Anyone have a good story of how you told your SO?

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 pretty good here so far...except stressing until I get my second beta! No real symptoms yet, aside from maybe having to pee more often! How are you doing? DH and I just looked at the test together and said...well, I think that’s a line! 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • @bluetickgal I’m glad YH was with you. That’s basically what I did when we found out about DS. I swore that this time I would set DH up for his “Hi, pregnant, I’m Dad” joke, but it was 2 a.m. when I took the first test, so oops.

I’m mostly okay. Definitely peeing all the time. A little more nausea than I was expecting this early, but it’s manageable. Just a bit unpleasant. Also, I gave up caffeine because I’m insane and I can’t trust myself to stick to the amount recommended once I start drinking it.  Now I’m exhausted all the time. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Just tested positive this morning!  I think my due date is around the 3rd!
  • @bluetickgal Congrats! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! 
  • @tyrion_ thanks so much!! I’m still lurking and rooting for you all so hard! Hope to see you over here soon! 
  • @ejoseph16 YES!!! Welcome. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • My story is similar to yours as well :) i tester positive two days after you did. I don’t have any symptoms except for some gas lol (tmi sorry). So you’re not alone :)
  • @anxious35 @sanpelligrino With my first, I had almost no symptoms before 6 or 7 weeks. It’s not uncommon. Try not to worry too much. I know the wait for that first sonogram is so hard. Mine’s not until 8/22. It’s so far away. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Is anyone else experiencing nausea? I’m already drinking ginger tea... 🤢
  • @ejoseph16 I've had a bit of nausea but it's been manageable. I suspect it'll get worse in the coming weeks. The fatigue has really been what's knocking me on my ass so far.
  • @littleredm yeah today I had both severe nausea and fatigue. Ugh. 
  • @ejoseph16 yuck! :s I hope you feel better soon! The ginger tea should help! I've also heard eating small meals throughout the day help too!