October 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here!

15678911Β»

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options
    andrawrmeda2andrawrmeda2 member
    edited April 2019
    You were in January 2017? So was IπŸ’• (this was supposed to be a reply to ceclarlintelo, somehow didn't get the reply button πŸ˜‚)

• Options
    melanier26melanier26 member
    edited April 2019
    @andromedacorrine I’m a July β€˜15 mom too! I was on the August BMB but DS was 2 weeks earlyΒ 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @melanier26 you were in A15? I was also in A15..... How have we not made this connection yet πŸ€”πŸ€”
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I forgot until right now that I was in August and not July πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ My username was MrTsomething then (I cant remember the numbers)
  • Options
    @melanier26 Did you transition to FB??Β 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly No I don’t think I was very active towards the end of pregnancy and then DS had some health problems at birth and I don’t think I ever went back on...just kind of forgot about it I guessΒ 
  • Options
    @melanier26 very understandableΒ 
  • Options
    @kats0727 that's my EDD. Kind of. According to LMP it is, but when I've gone to the dr, they say 10/20... But who knows, it's estimated after all. And I'm FTM too!
  • Options
    Hey there! I'm Jenny. First time mom here with an EDD of 10/3. I've been on-and-off lurking here for a few weeks, and I figured I'd finally take the plunge and start posting a bit. I'm a high school math teacher with plans to become a SAHM after this year. No pets currently, but I grew up with ferrets and lately I've been reeeeally tempted to go to the local shelter and see what's available. Excited to be a part of the group! Cheers!
  • Options
    @runjhall I'm a ftm and teacher (2nd grade), too.. planning to be sahm for at least a year too. Wondering what it will be like... Welcome!
  • Options
    @knottiebe352b8213f79146 Welcome, congrats, and check out the thread a few posts down about how to change your username. All the knottie names are impossible to keep straight or tag!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hi, I am also Canadian and have a fur baby too!Β 
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I am the first in my friend group to go through pregnancy, and this is my first time pregnancy! I’ve been wandering a bit in the dark on my own and excited to of found a community to share this experience with! My EDD is Oct 12. My DH and I have been married for 3 years, have two dogs that we treat like our babies, and are so excited to be promoted to parents!Β 
  • Options
    Нєℓℓσ, late to joining but thought I’d come
    in anyway. EDD is 10/28 this will be our 3rd baby. We have a 6 and 4 year old 😊
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Options
    I guess I could add our older two kiddos are both girls. And we have a house bunny as our pet πŸ˜‰
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Options
    @knottie9c5474125b5e4c76 you should change your username so we can get to know you better! Β I will tag you in the post.
  • Options
    prettychic81prettychic81 member
    edited May 2019
    Hi! This is pregnancy #5, due Oct. 7th. Im 37 y/o with an 18 y/o daughter ( leaving for college this summer), 15 y/o son, 12 y/o son, and 10 y/o daughter. I did genetics testing at 13 weeks and found out we're having another boy. I'm a little skeptical because I had crazy morning sickness up until 12 1/2 weeks and very emotional. I've only experienced morning sickness with my girls, pregnancies with boys were smooth sailing. I'm currently 19 weeks and 1day, scheduled for 20 week ultrasound next week...for some reason I feel they're going to say bloodwork results were wrong and it's another girl. I recently had hand surgery so things have been kind of hard but no issues with pregnancy!Β 
  • Options
    kdylrnkdylrn member
    Hi! I know I’m a little late here, but I somehow just found out about this community! I am due with my first, a baby boy, on October 20th and while my husband and I are both so overjoyed I am also incredibly fearful- especially with every new weird symptom that I worry whether it’s normal or not.

I am outnumbered as I have two dogs and two cats all who are boys, but they are so spoiled and so loved! A fun fact- the week before we found out we were pregnant I was in church and closed my eyes to pray I and saw an image of my husband and I holding a newborn. We found out the next Sunday due to me randomly feeling led to take a test just knowing it’d be negative.

Β I believe this was God giving me peace as He knew I’d need it to rest in His faithfulness and promises. I struggle with GAD and Panic Disorder and anxiety and fear have always been a stronghold, but God gave me that promise to hold onto and I’m just so thankful.Β 

I love reading about everyone’s stories and facts and so overjoyed for each of you!Β