1st Trimester
Options

Is this the worst trimester?

Omg I feel so fat! I’m exhausted and starving but a lot of food is grossing me out. Not having energy is making me depressed and I’m super irritable. Will this go away? I don’t know if I will be able to stand myself like this for the next 8 months lol 
i feel like I gained 25 pounds already!

Re: Is this the worst trimester?

• Options
    I’m sorry I don’t know what those abbreviations mean lol

i didn’t know the rules for posting I wasn’t trying to offend anyone
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    squishees said:
    Omg I feel so fat! I’m exhausted and starving but a lot of food is grossing me out. Not having energy is making me depressed and I’m super irritable. Will this go away? I don’t know if I will be able to stand myself like this for the next 8 months lol 
    i feel like I gained 25 pounds already!
    Nope it won't go away. You'll feel like this forever. 

#yourewelcome

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    stassischroeder

britney spears have fun GIF

Selfishly responding... as long as I don't have to read more posts about how fat she is because she's actually PG with her rainbow baby that she'll probably get to have, whereas I'm fat from 5 MC in the past 3 years and severe depression/anxiety from it... y'all can enjoy that and deal with it!!!  Although, I'm feeling optimistic so MAYBE she'll take the advice and join in and be a helpful, great community member!!!!  :smile:
  • Options
    @dpchickens girl, fair enough!

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    Also, for the record, most women I’ve known thought third tri was way worse. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    squisheessquishees member
    edited July 2019
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Options
    harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited July 2019
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    Seriously, you need to calm down, your true colors are showing! Dont be surprised if an admin shuts this down and a warning is given............. All that was said is that you haven't contributed to any discussions and when looking for support or information and she told you the best places to look for information and it's best to become a part of the community than just drop in and ask for info and run.  

Unfortunately, 3rd tri is worse: you are as big as a house you feel like you are waddling continually, eating food makes you feel as if you gained 20extra lbs.  

Maybe you need to seek counciling or address your issues with your doctor.
  • Options
    Also in 3rd Tri you have the waiting and the “are you still pregnant?!” Questions.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"