December 2019 Moms
Options

July Symptoms

2»

Re: July Symptoms

• Options
    rjgmcmanusrjgmcmanus member
    edited July 2019
    @k_mama91 When I first started feeling movement a couple weeks ago, it was pretty inconsistent and I could go a day or two at a time without feeling anything. I think that's pretty normal. Only within the past 4 or 5 days has movement become more consistent...it's pretty much guaranteed now that about a half hour after my morning coffee, the kid starts dancing, lol. I think you are fine. Don't worry about it too much--we're all still so early on, I wouldn't be concerned just yet.
  • Options
    @k_mama91 like the others have said, I don't think there is any cause for alarm at all.  It probably just depends on what your baby is up to and what position he is in.  I think our babies are still small enough that they have enough room in some positions to go without disturbing us.  I'm only feeling the occasional, sporadic movements myself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cpk3535 @rjgmcmanus @blueskychicago12 Thanks ladies! Since he started moving my anxiety has gone up. Glad to hear some other babies are also sporadically moving too!
  • Options
    Some days it moves a bunch,  other days not at all-- but I assume it is moving,  I'm just not noticing on those days.
  • Options
    My though on the sporadic movement is they are facing your back on days you can’t feel it as much.  I can still feel some movement, but not flutters or kicks, but movement that I couldn’t 100% pinpoint as being baby vs gas/digestive system.
  • Options
    cnd29cnd29 member
    @k_mama91 it’s still pretty inconsistent but seems to be increasing as time goes on. I feel it most at night, after eating and when I’m relaxing on the couch. Last night I had a little ice cream as a snack and shortly after that I felt it for a few minutes... 
  • Options
    Does anyone else feel like they can’t stand for too long?  
  • Options
    ninrmsninrms member
    @holly321 Sometimes I do, yes....I actually feel like my heart starts to race a bit, and I feel a little sick, and need to sit down. That's usually if I'm feeling stressed about something else at the same time, too. Why do you feel like you can't stand for too long?
  • Options
    @brittany_jean I go to OrangeTheory too! I took some time off, and just started back up. I have missed it!!

I’m having lower back pain. I did before I was pregnant too because I have scoliosis, but it’s feeling very different. HEARTBURN! Oh my gosh. I have taken rolaids and tums. They are not helping. I can’t lay down without feeling like I’m going to throw up. Thank goodness I have my ultrasound appointment on Wednesday so I can discuss it with my doctor, but does anybody have suggestions for me until then? Even water triggers it ☹️
  • Options
    cnd29cnd29 member
    @holly321 yes, not all the time but especially toward the end of the day I feel like I need to just get off my feet
  • Options
    @ninrms usually standing makes my vagina/vulva area hurt I guess would be the word and sitting helps.

but today it was making me nauseous and dizzy.
  • Options
    @cnd29 I ended up getting a cough suppressant so that's helping. I'm afraid to take Zantac though, because I had a horrible reaction to it my last pregnancy. I legitimately thought I had the flu it was so bad, I could hardly move, I couldn't keep anything down, and I ended up having a weird leak that I went to an emergency midwife appointment to make sure it wasn't amniotic fluid (I was 3rd trimester at that point). I was only on it for 3 days, and I didn't make the connection right away, but on a whim I stopped taking the Zantac and was immediately better. 
  • Options
    @holly321 I have hard time standing for long periods of time. My entire body feels like it's aching esp lower back, I also get super dizzy half the time which starts to make me panic. Been chugging water as directed but man is it a chore.

I hate to sound like a broken record but damn do my nipples hurt! Mainly when they are cold/hard but wtf, is anyone else still having pain?

Another thing I noticed was my brain seems to have stopped communicating with my core/abs... when I try to sit up from laying down or something I am not able to do it as fast or as easily as I am used to...when I try to roll over in bed to the other side I seriously have to do a whale-breaching-flop onto my side lol...
  • Options
    cnd29cnd29 member
    @CapricaAndrea yikes!  I’d stay away from it if that happened to me also!  Maybe just stick with tums.  Glad the cough med is helping though 
  • Options
    @ktmaesim I noticed this weekend I am struggling a little to get off the couch or out of bed when I am laying.  It seems early to me, but it is not a pretty sight.