December 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce yourself here!

1234568»

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Options
    KTZ17KTZ17 member
    Hi all!  I have been lurking for a while but am ready to join the board.  I’ll be 14 weeks tomorrow and I’m due December 16th.  I have a 6 year old daughter who was born at 31 weeks due to HELLP syndrome and I am PGAL, as I had a complete molar pregnancy in August 2017 resulting in a d&c, two hemorrhaging episodes, and 5 months of chemo.  I am extremely anxious this pregnancy because I am so high risk, but so far everything has been fine except for a bleed at 6 weeks.  I read through some of the intros and want to tell @ninrms that I am HUGE NIN fan and have seen them in concert at least 7 times.  I look forward to getting to know you all!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ninrmsninrms member
    @KTZ17 Congratulations on your pregnancy!! So happy you finally joined after lurking. :) If you can't tell by my username, I'm a *huge* NIN fan, too! And I'm almost embarrassed to admit I've seen them 15 times, lol! They've been my favorite band my whole life. It makes me SO happy there's a fellow NIN mamma on here!!! Nice to meet you! :)
  • Options
    KTZ17KTZ17 member
    @ninrms how could you be embarrassed?!  I’m jealous you’ve seen them 15 times!!  They were in NYC in October but we had a friend’s surprise party the same day so I didn’t get to go.  But you’ll be happy to know my 6 year old requests and sings along with Hurt.  She’s not ready for Broken yet 😆

imageimage
  • Options
    Heyyyy @KTZ17 @ninrms I never picked this up, my bad, that you meant Nine Inch Nails right? My friend is Trent Reznor’s nephew! He goes on tour with them constantly and does the coolest stuff and meets the craziest people!! I’m jealous of his life, but I’m sure you guys only care about NIN! Lolz just thought I’d share (does this basically make me famous now?!) 
  • Options
    ninrmsninrms member
    @ktmaesim That's so awesome!!! Is your nephew Damien??  (I could have that name wrong....) Like, who often does the tech stuff, a younger guy? I doubt he'd know me, but I am part of a crazy fan group lol. We will line up for the shows outside the venue as early as the night before the show! I just saw NIN 3 nights in a row when they were in Chicago, and my friends and I pretty much lived outside the Aragon. >< (We had a hotel, we just rarely used it.) We do that so we can be on the rail for the show, but we end up talking to all the cool people that Trent brings with him on tour.

@KTZ17 Yes!! I first saw them in 2006 for the With Teeth tour, but in the last two tours have seen them 9 times (including once in Brooklyn!). If I weren't a teacher, my husband and I would have gone to see them several more times this last tour--he played such incredible, diverse shows! 

I am seriously a crazy person when it comes to NIN. I try not to bring it up unless someone else does, lol, but they've been my favorite band since I was like 9. Our whole bedroom is decorated in NIN stuff. >< I'm just hoping Reznor doesn't announce a tour anytime while I'm preggers/have a young baby.
  • Options
    @ninrms yeah so it's Trent's nephew! haha we partied together in college, that is so funny! I love your obsession, that's how I am with Lady Gaga ! 
  • Options
    KTZ17KTZ17 member
    @ktmaesim that is crazy, and yes you are famous by association!!!

@ninrms I’ve loved NIN since I was about 11 and stole my brother’s copy of pretty hate machine, and I first saw them on tour for The Fragile when I was in 9th grade.  I am also a teacher!  I teach HS English as a second language.  

Since having my daughter I haven’t gone to any shows because of how expensive they are, plus the cost of a babysitter plus taking the train into the city.  It would turn into like a $500 night easily.  Also my husband is more into punk, so I don’t have anyone who is really as excited to see them as I am.

imageimage
  • Options
    ninrmsninrms member
    @ktmaesim That's awesome!! Yes, that absolutely makes you famous, too! :) (And I hope it doesn't make me seem like a stalker, lol!)

@KTZ17 I love it!! I actually got into them because my parents love them (my parents are super young). I'm super jealous you got to see him for The Fragile...I would have loved to have seen any of his early tours! And so cool that you're a teacher, too! I teach HS English literature, though I just finished my second year. 

I get the $ thing. We spent our entire year's vacation budget on seeing NIN for those three shows (and could only do it because they were all at the same venue). I'm lucky that my husband likes NIN as much as he does...he liked them before we met, but hadn't seen them live, and now he's seen them many times with me and definitely has a greater love for them. He's usually not too excited to wait in line all day (he'd rather go hit up museums, lol), but if it's a rare occasion, he'll do it. :) If I had no self control, and oodles more money, I'd just follow him around on his tours. That's a serious dream of mine, ha!  :#
  • Options
    Hello all... baby #3 is gonna be here sooner then I realize.  My EDD is 12/31.  I'm kinda hoping that he or she will be a few days early but as long as my little nugget is healthy then it truly doesn't matter.  His/her daddy is overseas and should be able to be home so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I've already had more complications with this pregnancy then my other 2 but I am 10 years older then I was the last time I went down this road.  anyways, best of luck to everyone and congratulations... 
  • Options
    cnd29cnd29 member
    Hi all, I’m a little late joining the party here. Due 12/10 with boy #2.  Big bro will be 5 in September. I’m also AMA will be 40 in August. This one is a surprise but not really an oops as we weren’t preventing, but #2 and final for our family. When I was TTC and going through all this with my first I was a part of an amazing chat board that unfortunately shut down shortly after. I’ve been looking for a similar online group to share this journey with and I hope to find some of that here!

@ale9687 @missmarissa711 I saw in here you both are originally from Monmouth County and now live in Ocean. Same here!  
  • Options
    KTZ17KTZ17 member
    Welcome @Stac928, I had GD with my first pregnancy with my daughter 6 years ago and I’m being tested early next Friday.  Have you already been tested for it?  I really don’t want to deal with it again and I also don’t want to find out so early.  When did they tell you that you’ll deliver early?

imageimage
  • Options
    @KTZ17 yea I was tested early. I actually out of off a few weeks because I was pretty sure of the outcome. So far controlling with diet and exercise. Last time I was on insulin. I’m frustrated to start this early too. And without insulin I can’t ever really cheat lol. As far as delivering early, I just know my doc. She won’t let me go much past 39 weeks. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• Options
    hello everyone

first baby

due dec 5th. 

well my first transv u/s during my 6 weeks edd is dec 15th

second abdonimal u/s 14weeks edd is dec 5th.

which to follow?
  • Options
    @knottie6a3c8dd4db9762fa update your name so it's easier for us to interact with you! as for edd - which one did your dr tell you to go off of?

• Options
    Hi y’all, 
    I’m Lauren.  This is my 3rd baby.  My EDD is 12/25 Christmas Day!  😊
    I also have a 7 year old daughter and a 4 year old son.  I did the sneak peak test a few weeks ago around 10 weeks and the result was a girl.  I am currently 14 weeks and 6 days. So,  I still have to wait a few more weeks to confirm via ultrasound. Regardless of this babies gender I am extremely excited and so blessed! 
  • Options
    @newbabymama27 The knottie name is gone! And welcome to the board! Happy to have you! 😊
  • Options
    Dana327Dana327 member
    edited July 2019
    Hi everyone! Third time mom here. I am due 12/13 and decided to be team green this go around. Me and MH all ready have an almost 7 year old boy and almost 4 year old girl. 

ETA: feel like it's important to add that I had weight loss surgery in April of 2018 so this pregnancy is a little more tougher than the first 2 but also easier since I am way smaller than I was with the prior pregnancies.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Hi mommy's to be💝
    I am expecting my 4th blessing and just had my gender reveal and found out I'm having a lil princess💗 I have 2 boys and 1girl so now I'll be even lol I'm a high-risk pregnancy, bicornate uterus. And kinda scared that my youngest is gonna be 12 and NOW I'm starting over lol but God sends his Blessings when the time is right. I look forward to to chatting with ya and sharing our experiences. Good luck to all and God bless our lil' Angel's 💖
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Btw I'm having problems changing my profile pic. I'm not even sure how the one I have now was chosen???! I'm light skinned and having a girl. That pic doesn't match me at ALL!
  • Options
    A little late to the party here but better late than never!
    Second pregnancy and due 12/3, hoping sooner lol. My husband and I live in Cypress TX and have a soon to be 3 year old son.
    Just found out today that we are having another boy, Brooks Wayne Lovett <3 
    I used the bump with my first pregnancy and it was soo helpful but i was more of a on looker than a participant because the women in my past birth month group were pretty nasty and judgmental. Hoping for a better experience this time around! 
  • Options
    @firsttimemomma417 Welcome back! Dec ‘19 is full of super sweet ladies, we haven’t had any cattiness yet. Join the our weekly check in for group one, we’re pretty tame too 😉