December 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @msk521 I'm going to New Orleans in July for my sister's graduation celebration trip. I am going to feel like a fish out of water, being there and cannot drink  :( everything including flight is paid for, it's no way I'm not going unless the doctor say otherwise... 
  • Options
    @mistee16 Girl it is way so weird to go to a party capital and not drink!!! If anything it is so crazy there I felt better being sober somewhere without my significant other! And no one knows, so u can still act just as goofy... prayers for health during your trip! Have a blast! I got the baby a bib and sippy cup from there 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I went to the doctor today for what should’ve been my 8 week ultrasound based off my LMP. According to my ultrasound, I’m more like 5w5d, making my due date 12/7. That’s two days before our two year wedding anniversary ☺️. We did see a heartbeat today though so that’s very positive this early. I don’t think they let us hear it though since it’s so early. I had my blood drawn and made an appointment for another ultrasound next Thursday since there’s such a huge discrepancy in dates. 

Symptom wise, I had horrible cramps when my period should’ve started. I had implantation bleeding lining up with the original 11/20 due date. I’ve had HORRIBLE heartburn for 3 weeks. So far no morning sickness 🤞🏼. Let’s hope this next ultrasound goes well. 
  • Options
    @chasinghappydays (I left this out of mine) I have my house in Benton, TN for sale right now, trying to get moved back around Murfreesboro with my family. I definitely pass through your town often!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Congratulations to all! FTM here and new to this pregnancy world. BFP on 4/7. EDD 12/17 (husband proposed on 12/14/16..it would be cute to deliver on that anniversary day, right?). Unplanned pregnancy (baby is coming 1-2yrs earlier than we planned) but now that it’s happened I wouldn’t want differently. DH and I just moved to FL from Cincinnati. Excited to get to know you all 😃
  • Options
    lioness_389lioness_389 member
    edited April 2019
    @anniemarie887

EDD twin! 12/17! I wonder how accurate it really is? And I SO agree with how you feel about not telling people yet. I’m almost giddy all the time and no one knows why haha! This is the hardest secret to keep!!! Congratulations! 
  • Options
    @mistee16

This feels surreal to me too! Like, we’re going to be responsible for another little human for everything. It’s so crazy! We weren’t trying either. Not for another two years I hoped, but I guess God was like, ‘two years...that’s cute, how about a baby now?! lol 
    Congratulations! 
  • Options
    Hello. First timer here. I also am not very adept at figuring out how these boards work but...here I go (sorry for any silly blunders in advance). I believe I might be due around Dec 9 if everything works out. Got a positive test on April 2.

My SO and I have been together for 9 years, married for 4. We have a goldendoodle, Wall-E (he's 1) and two male cats, Fitz and Trix (7 yrs and 6 yrs respectively).

This pregnancy has come as a very big surprise to us both. My husband is so happy but if I'm being honest, motherhood was not really an item on my bucket list. I'm very scared and more than a little overwhelmed. 
  • Options
    jules11192828jules11192828 member
    edited April 2019
    Hi everyone! Excited to be here, but I have no idea what all the acronyms are! I’m in Salt Lake City and did Dec 1st. First appt is next week because of my age (36) and other factors. I was pregnant last fall and lost the pretty late so we are hoping and praying for better luck this time around. I’m a little nervous bc I don’t have any symptoms except fatigue and bloating. Last time, my breasts were really sore in the beginning. Anyone else with few symptoms? My acupuncturist said it’s normal but....makes me a little concerned. 
  • Options
    @jules11192828 If it's any consolation, I also can't figure out the acronyms. Like reading a different language. I've looked up a few of them and I can't help but think, "Who the heck came up with that?" :| . And I also do not have many symptoms-sore breasts, bloating and fatigue. I don't know what the norm is supposed to be or if more symptoms come later? I have been a smidge nauseous on occasion but I can't distinguish if it's because of pregnancy or nerves....it feels like nerves.
  • Options
    @knottie69d5a6eb8179aede congrats! I have my first appt 5/1 so I'm curious to see if my EDD changes, I am thinking it might be a couple days earlier. but also, go back on theknot.com and update your name, and log out and back in so it's easier to find you to tag :)

@babydubbs1 and @jules11192828 you're not alone on the lingo, i tend to just get on google and search "the bump ____" and whatever the acronym is and I can decipher from there!

• Options
     @babydubbs1 @anniemarie887 @jules11192828 The ***Read First*** thread at the top of the page has a link to the acronyms :)  There are a lot of them, so it's handy to have them all in one place!
  • Options
    Hello! My EDD is December 6th. My husband and I have been married for a little over a year and a half. We live in middle TN  with our 2 fur babies. I will be a first time mom but have a background in working with children (0-13). I was a preschool teacher for 3 years, an assistant director of a preschool for about 8 months, before taking over as a director at an after school program. Let this be known by no means am I a parenting expert!!! 
  • Options
    @klmcguire I am so happy to see this news!! ❤️❤️ I have everything crossed for you that this little dude/dudette will be the stickiest of babies!!! 
    Thanks <3<3 

ALSO, @holly321 I am so excited to see you in D19

• Options
    Hello everyone! Just found out Monday we are expecting our 4th EDD December 15th. Happy Expecting everyone!
  • Options
    knottie69d5a6eb8179aede 🤣 exactly. Thank you, congratulations to the two of you as well. I cannot wait for my ultrasound. I'm so ready to hear the little heartbeat ❤
  • Options
    Nice! We drive through Benton when you go to the Smokies (scenic route)
  • Options
    Hello everyone and congratulations!!! I have PCOS.
    My SO and I have been trying for a baby for roughly a year and a half. I started Clomid 50mg last June, had a CP in September 2018. Ended up having a D&C done to remove a uterine polyp February 2019, restarted Clomid 100mg and got my BFP on April 9 (CD 27).  My EDD is Dec 19!!! We are beyond excited and just keep praying everything goes as planned.  I see a reproductive endo and she is following HCG every week. I will have an ultrasound in 2 1/2 weeks! 
    I am 31 years old, my SO is 35. We have 4 sugar gliders- Harvey, Lucy, Toby, and Hazel 😃
  • Options
    inkdbuginkdbug member
    edited April 2019
    Greetings!
    3rd pregnancy for me here, I have a 3 years old boy and a 20 months old girl. 

Looking forward to see all of our journey and prayers for all to have stickies!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @ddhoneybee87 I love sugar gliders, but the one I had was very mean. So my brother took her. 
  • Options
    Hello were few dec 10 I'm so exsited we had low hcg for a bit out first was a Monday and only 35 wen 40 fri 43 but last Monday it went up to 78 and Tuesday 116 and Thursday 316 so I fill a little better know iv had morning sickness  sore boobs and mood swings so that is a blessing we have been ttc for 2 years now in dec we were told we had 0g chance IVF would be our only option and that we needed to seek a fertility doc we were scajwaled for surgery on friday to fix the tubes but we got a bfp a merical baby 
  • Options
    @_khaleesi  I’m from DFW ish as well. Still further northeast. STM EDD from LMP 12/2. First baby was born March 2018.  
  • Options
    Hello and congrats to everyone!!!

I am a FTM and got my BFP on 3/31.
    EDD is12/8. We are super excited and can’t wait to start telling our family and friends.

We live in Florida 

• Options
    jessicam1204jessicam1204 member
    edited April 2019
    hi everyone! I cant believe I'm finally here! after 14 months trying and a 3 losses & a uterine polyp removal later, were pregnant! ahh! I am due 12/6 based on my ovulation date. 1st time mama!
  • Options
    Hi there! Congratulations to everyone! First pregnancy here, found out April 7, my birthday--DEFINITELY a great birthday surprise! EDD December 14, if the calculator is right. First ultrasound on May 6, will know more then. Wife of a Navy officer, fur mom of a great dog, and we are all totally excited and a little overwhelmed, haha!
  • Options
    Hi, everyone. I am 6 weeks and 1 day. Mother of 3. And had surgery last December to reverse my tubal ligation I had in 2007. 
  • Options
    Hi Hello! Congrats to everyone and I'm excited to be taking this journey with all of you lovely people!
    I'm a second time mama, my first is turning 4 in July and the EDD for this pregnancy is Dec. 19th.
    I'm a military wife - my husband is in the Navy, and owner of a mini dachshund :smile:
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  This is my first pregnancy and I'm due on Dec. 5.  I'm 37 and my husband and I are both teachers.  We live in Chicago.  
    I'm feeling fortunate and cautiously optimistic.  A few days ago (at 6.5 weeks), I started feeling pretty nauseated, so I'm not enjoying that part.
    Best wishes to all of you!