July 2019 Moms
Options

Nursery Plans

13»

Re: Nursery Plans

• Options
    @cindler YAY. We registered for one but now I'm not sure if I like the (boring/ivory) color, but I can't find any fun ones...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @beatboxbaby I love that lamp!! So cute!
  • Options
    key33key33 member
    Finally getting my oldest two combined into one room. Once that's done the nursery can be started, DH has a few things to put together. We just picked up a dresser today and the new rug should be arriving sometime this week. I'm so happy we finally have all the big items we need for it. Nothing like waiting until 34w to get it together with the bedroom situation. 😂
  • Options
    acgxacgx member
    @cindler I wanted a la-z-boy too! We ordered ours today with their Memorial Day sale!
  • Options
    @laura_pdx pdx where did you get the mural? Love it and planning on doing a mountain theme!
  • Options
    Oo cute color
  • Options
    @jennm0724 oh my gosh! That is so cute! The crib is beautiful!
  • Options
    Thanks @cindler crib is from target! We have the matching dresser as well. The room is so small though, these pieces are bigger than I expected! 
  • Options
    cindlercindler member
    edited June 2019
    Tried to set up the nursery today. My parents were here to "help". It was a DISASTER. Everything that could go wrong did.

ETA: my mom might not survive the day.
  • Options
    @cindler I don’t know whether to laugh or be sad for you. Family can stress you out even with good intentions.

@bartonolivia that is a beautiful setup! Perfect for your little Lola! 💕
  • Options
    @fromcatstokids I like the green! Totally original and the birch trees will look awesome. Plus the color will for sure grow with baby.
  • Options
    This is the one wall in the room with color. (The flower is hiding last initial)
  • Options
    @cindler I live with my parents...have for the past 4 years and will be for the next 1.5 to 2...my mother's survival is something I contemplate hourly:/
  • Options
    @Panaceia I knew you lived with them currently, did not know it'd been for 4 years already! Talk about an exercise in patience! You must be a saint! 😁
  • Options
    Well, we finally painted (light grey - "distant star" from behr) but are waiting on new carpet before actually setting up the room.  Can't wait to finally get all the baby stuff organized.  It's so nice to see your lovely nurseries on here!
  • Options
    @NicholeL16 OMG it's so cute! Belongs in a magazine! I love your solution for all the cute baby bows and sign 😍
  • Options
    @motherofdogs I LOVE YOUR NURSERY!!! You brought the space theme in with such great touches!!
  • Options
    *lurking from dec 2019* @motherofdogs where did you get your dresser from? thx!
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 Facebook marketplace. It’s actually a mid century modern dresser that had been refurbished by someone. 
  • Options
    @motherofdogs it's gorgeous! that's where I've been looking!