March 2020 Moms

Group 2 (3/9-3/16) Check-In W/o 7/8

2»

Re: Group 2 (3/9-3/16) Check-In W/o 7/8

• @sunflower_auryn it holds its shape pretty well! I still sometimes use one additional pillow under my head, though. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @keeksie84 my numbers just came back. HCG 901 and progesterone is at 9.3. Now to make sure they keep increasing! 
  • Loading the player...
  • mrsvp614mrsvp614 member
    edited July 2019
    +1 for the snoogle! I loved it. @sunflower_auryn

ETA yay! @mrs_howard
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Long live the snoogle! I can't wait to get a new one this time around... My dog ate the old one.  :s
  • @mrs-howard that’s funny you bought more because I literally have done the same exact thing every pregnancy. Good for you! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• @mrs-howard I just saw your updated test results. Is your OB suggesting progesterone supplementation? My RE likes to see progesterone over 15, but I know some OBs are happy if it's over 10. And, again, don't let anyone make you feel bad for buying as many HPTs as you need to put your mind at ease. PGAL brain is no picnic. *creepyinternethugs*

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @stassischroeder I’m going for another blood test tomorrow. She didn’t mention anything about my progesterone being low. After the next test results, I will be sure to ask. Thank you for the extra knowledge. I was just worried about the hcg levels. 
  • @MrsVP614 I agree... and my friend is very high up with Britax and they make Bob, so I got her employee discount (literally paid $278 for a $900+ stroller) and my FIL bought the other one (hahahaha), BUT I have to say, I use them A LOT. I think it really depends on how often you walk. We are a really active family (or try to be), and I know that when I have a newborn, I have to get out of the house and I find walks are great! So we take it to the park, to take the dog out, etc. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @EmilyLove25 ..... can I use your friend's employee discount?  :D;)  just kidding, but man, maybe I need to get a job with a high end stroller or car seat brand!

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @EmilyLove25 That discount is awesome! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @EmilyLove25 I’m super jealous of that discount. A stroller is definitely something we’re going to be spending a lot of money on. We live in a city and walk most places to it’s super important! 

Ive been looking at those snoogles. I’m already uncomfortable sleeping - I’m normally a stomach sleeper so it’s gonna be a long 9 months! 
  • Due 3/9/19; 5 weeks 2 days

Appts: first OB appt 8/2; super anxious as this is our first pregnancy

Symptoms: SORE breasts, congestion, fatigue; no nausea yet which worries me some, but I heard it starts around 6 weeks

Questions: none

Fav shows: any trashy reality tv; seriously obsessed, they are my guilty pleasure. DH hates it haha
  • EDD/W+D: 5w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: will find out, but will probably do a sex reveal with family in the third tri

Baby is the size of a(n): sprinkle 

Upcoming appts: not until August

How are you feeling?: Pretty great. Started feeling crappy at 6 weeks, so we'll see how it goes. I have a larger chest (goodbye post-nursing bras!), have started having a heightened sense of smell, and 

Rants/Raves: DH and I went on an overnight hiking trip without our son (2.5) because it was a bit too dangerous for him- climbing up to headlands at the coast where you have to use ropes to pull yourself up, plus nice to have some time alone with DH. My aunt watched DS and adores him (she takes him to daycare on her way to work). My dad did some parenting guilt trip around this whole thing saying that we shouldn't be doing things without our son since we have a family now. Really? An overnight trip? I would probably have to wait until DS was 8 until we did something like this again then. I am a strong believer that you need to take time to work on your relationship and be together with your partner. Once the kids are grown up, it's just you and your partner.

Questions: none

GTKY What shows are you into? Late to Game of Thrones (binge watched the entire thing a few months ago) but love it. Currently loving The Handmaid's Tale, This is Us, and The Crown (if they ever release season 3!)

WORF: I did not come here to admire the scenery. 
    DAX: If you say so. I guess we should just go home. 
    WORF: Well maybe. I would not be so hasty. 
    DAX: I take it the scenery has improved? 
    WORF: A few months ago, when I was commanding the Defiant on a scouting mission in the Gamma Quadrant, we encountered a protostar cluster, a swirling mass of colour set against a background of glowing clouds and burning sky. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, until now. 
    DAX: I've got to take you on vacation more often. 

• @par_mach_kai sorry about your dad guilting you :disappointed: I agree with you! My parents definitely took time away to do things together without us sometimes, including overnights. They also did longer trips by themselves when we were older and away at camp and stuff. I think that is important. They have such a strong relationship, and I have never felt unloved or left out by them doing that. 

• @chartput try not to worry about the lack of nausea! While I've only had one pregnancy prior to this, I had minimal nausea and now have a beautiful, healthy 15 month old boy :) 

@par_mach_kai uuuuuuuummmmmmm I'd tell your dad that he's being absolutely ridiculous. If you were leaving DS with family/sitters all weekend, every weekend it would be one thing. But the occasional date night or overnight is absolutely necessary and good for your relationship. Most parents do don't it enough. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @chartput my first I got nausea at 5 weeks, my second 8 weeks, and this one I had it the day I tested. It varies so much. Consider yourself lucky, and hope that it continues for you! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• EDD/W+D: 3/12, 5+1

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: We will find out.

Baby is the size of a(n): Peppercorn

Upcoming appts: July 30th can't get here fast enough! 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good today, but maybe that is because it is finally Friday. Slightly nauseous, but manageable. 

Rants/Raves: People who feel the need to ask, "Oh, is it because you are pregnant?" to any little change in how you act. Mind your business and let us tell you when we are ready to announce it. For example, before we started trying again, DH's family would always question me if I was pregnant if I chose to not have a drink with dinner. We are waiting until after our first appointment to tell anyone, so this should be fun. 

Questions: None so far.

GTKY What shows are you into? Grey's Anatomy (still can't quit it after this long), Master Chef, and I watch The Bachelorette with my SIL.