Me: 33 | DH: 34
Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: Group 2 (3/9-3/16) Check-In W/o 7/8

• March 10, 5 weeks. 
    Team finding out (at the 12 week blood test)
    Baby’s the size of a sesame seed. 
    Appointment August 2, can’t wait!
    Feeling tired and nauseous.
    Rant: I just want to stay home and avoid people and we keep getting invited to things. It’s just so much easier to hide it, and to eat things that won’t make me nauseous, if I stay home. 
    Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show. I can’t stop watching Grey’s Anatomy, even though it’s ridic in recent seasons. I’ve been into Handmaid’s Tale recently.

Have a great week ladies! -Lisa 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: 5w+1..my edd is 3/9 based on ovulation. 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: we’re finding out for sure. My husband needs time to prep himself if it’s a boy (he’s team girl all the way) 

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed. 

Upcoming appts: I have bloodwork and ultrasound tomorrow morning, and I’ll probably have more bloodwork after that. My first ob appointment on 8/8. 

How are you feeling?: mostly tired and cranky. But I’m so excited. It’s taken us over 2 years to get here. 

Rants/Raves: DH can’t keep a secret to save his life, so I’m willing to bet that at my cousins graduation party next week my whole family finds out. 

Questions:

GTKY What shows are you into?: Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show, but right now I’m rewatching Greys Anatomy to remind myself why I like it. I’m watching handmaids tale and this is us with my husband. 

@varimama we just finished true detective! SO GOOD. 

@momoftoddlers greys has gotten completely ridiculous but it’s my longest relationship so I can’t bail on it..I have to see it through to the end! Lol
  • EDD/W+D: 
    3/12/20, 4+4

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:
    Probably finding out, there's no way DH would wait. And if he knows, I want to know!

Baby is the size of a(n):
    poppy seed

Upcoming appts:
    Viability scan 7/25 at 7 weeks.

How are you feeling?:
    Good, anxious *TW* because of previous losses when we were trying for DD. Other than that low-level nausea, some cramping here and there, tired. You know, first tri... That hangover feeling without the fun night to justify it. ;)

Rants/Raves:
    DD is a major grumpasaurus rex today. Molars and canines... yeeeee! My rave is that I don't feel well. For me it's an indication that my body is doing its job.

Questions:
    None today.

GTKY What shows are you into?
    This is super embarassing, but I LOVE trashy reality TV. The trashier the better. My job involves using a lot of brain power, so when I watch TV I want something that doesn't require thought. lol. I also really like true crime documentaries, Grace & Frankie, Grey's, This Is Us.
  • @momoftoddlers I’ve never seen Greys but now that so many of you watch it maybe I should check it out 

@EmilyLove25 sorry we are struggling with the same anxieties but I’m glad we’re not alone! FX were both nauseous soon (which sounds so weird to say)🤣

@phyllifish I’m wondering if my DH can keep it a secret too! Or if people will notice I do something out of the ordinary like order a burger or steak well done 😬

@WorkingOnMyNightCheese I love Grace and Frankie! I totally get just needing to veg and watch something trashy sometimes. For me that’s food competition shows like right now we’re into a Food Truck one!
    EDD 11/24/23

• EDD/W+D: March 9/5 + 0

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: We will find out. We have 2 boys so DH is really hoping girl this time, as are our 2 boys if you were to ask them. But, I’m split down the middle. Boy would be easy because I have all the things, Girl would be new and fun. Either way we will have the perfect little caboose. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming appts: August 6...considering asking for a U/S sooner just for peace of mind

How are you feeling?: eh. I’m really excited but really nervous. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions: 

GTKY What shows are you into? I binge watch shows, so I’ve watched a ton, but currently I’m watching Chuck with DH and Schitts Creek when it’s just me. 😂

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• EDD/W+D: March 10th / 4w + 6 (based on LMP)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Definitely planning on finding out as soon as we can. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy Seed

Upcoming appts: July 26th! 

How are you feeling?: Emotionally, I am very anxious and excited. Physically, my boobs hurt and my nipples feel like they are on fire. lol I've also had some minor cramping and more trips to pee than usual for me. 

Rants/Raves: I spent the day at my sister’s house yesterday and I totally caved and told her the news. I am so happy I did. It really feels good to talk to someone about all this other than DH. She was so excited. She has two DD’s herself and it’s just the two of us so she’s excited to finally be an aunt. 

Questions: None yet.

GTKY What shows are you into?: Me and DH love watching tv so we watch a lot of shows. Current summer shows are handmaids tale, big little lies, stranger things, divorce and jane the virgin! All time favorite shows Greys Anatomy and Lost.

• EDD/W+D: 3/10/2020

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: We'll find out for sure.

Baby is the size of a(n): seasame seed?

Upcoming appts: Beta tomorrow (#4)

How are you feeling?: Tired, sore breasts but as likely to be PIO shots as anything else.
    Rants/Raves:
    Frustrated by how slow HCG levels went up.  Last one was a decent jump.  Work is stressful right now and I'm trying to find patience.
    Questions: None so far

GTKY What shows are you into? Grey's Anatomy, How to Get Away with murder, Game of Thrones, Judge Judy
  • EDD/W+D: 3/11/20 4w+5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:  finding out ASAP, hopefully with blood work at 12 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n):  poppy seed

Upcoming appts:  phone intake on Wednesday and first appointment on the 26th

How are you feeling?:  mostly just tired.  I can't decide if it's a symptom or just me being lazy/on summer break.  I've been napping most afternoons and it's been lovely.  

Rants/Raves:  not pregnancy related rant:  My husband owns his own business (bicycle shops) and works aaaallll the time during the summer.  I wish we had more time to spend together and time for a legit vacation.  I'm getting major FOMO from my other teacher friends who all seem to be traveling the world.  I used to do a lot of girls' trips, but they seem less manageable now that I have a 15 month old.  Whew </rant>
    Rave:  on the flip side of my rant, I'm LOVING all the time I've been able to spend with DD and my friends around town.  Why can't it always be summer?! 

Questions:  none at this time

GTKY What shows are you into?  I have pretty terrible taste in TV. My current favorites include Queer Eye and RuPaul's Drag Race.  I also watch a lot of cooking competition shows.  I tried to get into Grey's Anatomy recently, but only got through a few seasons before things got too ridic for me...lol.  

• @stassischroeder YES to all of those bravo shows. I once described Below Deck to a friend as “The Vanderpump Rules of the High Seas.” 😆
  • stacey6689stacey6689 member
    edited July 2019
    @momoftoddlers Gilmore Girls is such a great show! What did you think of the short revival on netflix?

@phyllifish I love this is us...kuddos to your DH for watching it with you. I tried to get mine to watch and he said no because I always look sad and cry when I watch it lol 

@RanFan28 I keep hearing good things about Schitts Creek. I need to watch it. 

@stassischroeder When I see food or smell food I'm like mmm I want that but when it comes down to eating it I have no appetite. 

@keeksie84 We have the same appt. date! 
    :) Ugh how I wish summer was longer. It's nice that you've had more time to spend with your DD.

@bluguitarhannah FX for your next beta. 

@varimama I just recently read that book to after seeing the movie. I enjoyed it. Definitely sad. 

@EmilyLove25 I had a nice long weekend too. I had to drag myself out of bed this morning to get to work. lol
  • kmornelas29kmornelas29 member
    edited July 2019
    March 16th based off of LMP, but may move to group 3 if I go based off ovulation. Waiting for dr apt 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: I think we are going Green this time. Kind of excited about it! 

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed 

Upcoming appts: August 1st is my first ultrasound and appointment. I may switch drs since the dr I had at this practice is no longer delivering, so I am seeing his son for now, but may make an appointment at another dr office and switch hospitals. 

How are you feeling?: tired! I felt sick yesterday but today seems a little better. Also, mild type cramps which make me nervous, but I know I had this before. Praying like 5 times a day! 

Rants/Raves: I bought myself ginger lemon tea and hoping that helps. I tend to have BAD morning sickness. 

Questions: not yet! 

GTKY What shows are you into? 

Bachelorette
    teen mom
    dateline
    dont be tardy
    stranger things
    kardashians 
    real housewives 
    Vanderpump rules (actually weird tho since I’m friends with schena shay and stassi)
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• @keeksie84 you can find out with blood after 10 weeks! Look into it! 

• edited July 2019
    @kmornelas29 I think she understands that. If its NIPT, its the same blood work whether it's at 10, 11, or 12 weeks. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @stacey6689 I loved seeing the Gilmore characters after all this time, but I hated how scattered and unsettled they made both Lorelai and Rory. Rory was always my role model for taking over the world and I wanted to see her thriving. 
  • @EmilyLove25 Thank you for the encouragement. It is such a good reminder that all the annoying symptoms are signs of a healthy baby. I’m surprised to be having symptoms so soon but I’ll take it. 
  • @stassischroeder Handmaid’s is hard to watch. I am a mother of two daughters and June’s love for her daughter brings me to tears every time. 
  • Ooh so many love/haters of Grey's. One day when we’re bored and hormonal we’ll have to debate our favorite characters/hottest doctors. Dr. Owen Hunt is my not-so-secret crush. 🔥 
  • EDD/W+D: March 10; 4w+6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Not finding out - team green

Baby is the size of a(n): according to app will be the size of an appleseed or dot snail in W5

Upcoming appts: First appt Aug 2. Can't wait! Confirmed we will have a u/s at that appointment. :smile:

How are you feeling?: Fine but having some discomfort on right side hip/leg/abdomen. From how I have described it so far to docs on phone they've said it seems fine but I over-worry about everything. 

Rants/Raves: meh. Maybe I'll edit later, nothing coming to mind for either right now. 

Questions: none right now

GTKY What shows are you into? A LOT but currently watching:
    Jane the Virgin (last season 😢)
    Big Little Lies
    Teen Mom (guilty pleasure)
    Euphoria
    Divorce
    Baskets
    Grown-ish
    Ink Master
    ...and Waiting on OITNB last season
  • @sunflower_auryn I have that on the right side as well. I bet you money (ok, not really) that your LO implanted on that side!

@stassischroeder I am a double stroller expert. We have the Bob Revolution Pro Duali, which I use for the rare time I run with one or both and for our serious walks (we love walking). BUT I also have the Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller (you just buy an extra seat and attachment for when I take the kids to the zoo/museum/games/mall/anywhere inside or crowded... I was debating forever between the two and then just said "F it" and bought both. VERY glad I did. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• **lurking**

@kmornelas29 So were Schena Shay and Stassi on your 400 person yacht?  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• kmornelas29kmornelas29 member
    edited July 2019
    **Removed for TOU violation**

• *Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• varimamavarimama member
    edited July 2019
    @RanFan28 I keep hearing about Schitts creek, is there a streaming service that is on?

@keeksie84 I wish it was always summer too!

@stassischroeder Solidarity on DS being a bear, mine is too! Idk what happened but he has started whining like 200% more than he ever did and while I love that I get to stay home with him once in a while I kind of wish I could drop him off somewhere for a few hours...

@sunflower_auryn sorry you’ve got some pains but glad the drs aren’t concerned. Do you have a snoogle pillow? If not I 100% recommend one... Not sure if it’ll help but it can’t hurt and it will for sure help later! I’m debating how soon I can bring mine out 🤣

edited bc mobile messed up spacing 
    EDD 11/24/23

• @varimama It’s on Netflix. 

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• keeksie84keeksie84 member
    edited July 2019
    @stassischroeder After some TTGP lurking and Google research (I've never watched VPR), I think I am finally caught up on what just happened here  :lol:

Also, I just got my first beta from Saturday (17 dpo) - 1213, which seems high? I don't know.  I'm really interested to see what today's was and I'm feeling more at peace with things.  Thanks for asking!

*eta second hcg is 3338 at 19 dpo

@EmilyLove25 and @varimama I'm also sort of eagerly awaiting some symptoms here in the next week or two.  

@sunflower_auryn +1 on the snoogle!  I called it my boyfriend last time and the two of us basically took over the bed.  #noregrets.  Hopefully you'll feel better and can worry less about it!
  • mrs-howardmrs-howard member
    edited July 2019
    EDD: March 12th based on LMP, 4w+5d

Team finding out because I am the worst with secret happy news. 

My next blood draw is Wednesday. I had my first draw today. Just hoping that the numbers increase. This is my first so I am
    just anxious and peeing on all the sticks. 

How is do you get your results so fast? My GYN said it would take at least 48 hours.

ETA: my numbers came back this morning. My hcg is a 901 and progesterone is 9.3. Hopefully, they double at my next draw.

I am feeling weird. Sometimes I’m nauseous. Other times I’m starving. DH is being so nice about it. Right now, I’m having some weird cramping but it seems really mild. More like I’m too bloated. 

Rant: The lady at WalMart today who tried to shame me for buy multiple cheap tests. “What you aren’t going to just trust the first one?” No. I just want to make sure this little jellybean is still inside me. 
    Rave: This group for helping me feel better and ease my anxiety about this whole thing. 

GTKY TV shows: I am on summer break so I am all about the trashy dramas. 
    Below Deck, Real Housewives  I binged Love After Lockup and 90 Day Fiancé last weekend. Currently watching Stranger Things with DH

@WorkingOnMyNightCheese That is the best way to describe Below Deck. DH is now just as into it as I am. 
  • @keeksie84 those betas are perfect! And yup, I’ve already busted my snoogle out!

@mrs-howard I’m not sure why your doc takes 48 hours to get results! When I go to the lab that’s within my hospital’s network (Sanford) I get same day results, usually within a couple hours. When I go to the local lab that’s not in my hospital’s network it usually takes about 24 hours. And, f*ck that lady at Walmart! Christ, what an insensitive and unnecessary thing to say!

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @stassischroeder I think they send out the blood for tests but still 48 hours!! This wait is already killing me. My CP was almost a year ago. I just want to know this one is growing like it should. 
  • @mrs-howard Hopefully yours come back sooner! They told me "up to 48 hours" and I got results in a few hours. The wait is so hard! 
  • pdx2020pdx2020 member
    edited July 2019
    EDD/W+D: March 10/4w+6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Keeping it a secret! DH really wants to be surprised and if I know, I will blow it for sure. I can barely keep Xmas presents under wraps for more than a week.

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed!

Upcoming appts: Aug 1

How are you feeling?: just tired and a little sore so far. Coworker had HG, so I’m feeling really grateful right now to be enjoying food.

Rants/Raves: everyone keeps commenting on how tired I look. Raving about how stoked my family will be though — first

GTKY What shows are you into? Stranger Things!
  • Thank you @RanFan28

@mrs-howard sorry the Wal-mart cashier did that to you! I hate how nosy they are about those things. I am also part of the continuing to POAS club 🤷🏻‍♀️

@pdx2020 we watched season 1 of stranger things a long time ago so we are planning on restarting it and watching through season 3 soon! 
    EDD 11/24/23

• @stacey6689 We also loved Lost! My husband is obsessed.

@stassischroeder Keeping this place in check! Yasss! My DS has also been difficult, but all of his four canines are coming in right now and taking forever.

@varimama Selfishly want you to stay here with your pee stick pals!

@EmilyLove25 The price tag on those double strollers just made my butthole clench. I'm wondering how necessary one will be with a 2.5 yr old and newborn. 

@keeksie84 I agree with the summer vacation FOMO. I'm stoked we're finally planning something.

@mrs-howard That Walmart lady should keep her mouth shut! What is wrong with people? I hate when people comment on what I buy, but especially something like that. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • edited July 2019
    @varimama @keeksie84 @stassischroeder just looked up the snoogle and holy crap that thing looks awesome! I'm assuming it's firm and holds its shape well? I loathe soft pillows.