Infertility

June 2019 FET

123457ยป

Re: June 2019 FET

• @temimore so sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž. This process itโ€™s extremely hard- hang in there. Best to you ๐Ÿ™
  • temimoretemimore member
    edited July 2019
    bluguitarhannah ย @sbhawnaniย thank you so much. I know we will try again. Just taking time to heal now xox
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr called while in meeting (of course) 4th beta is back. ย He offered me 5th beta but said is my choice or can just go to ultrasound at 6 weeks. ย Not sure if more data is just going to make me nuttier. ย But certainly grateful for the increase. ย 

beta # 1, 38, beta 2, 60, beta 3, 130 and beta 4 was 485 (4th four day lapse vs. 2 day on others)

• @bluguitarhannah I totally understand how you're feeling. How far is your Ultrasound date? The beta numbers look strong and I wouldn't worry too much, but if constantly looking at your rising numbers gives you peace, go for it.ย 
    My first OB appointment isn't until 08/01 and I go back and forth between relaxed and super tensed 100 times a day. The waiting is the hardest part.
    Good luck for your ultrasound <3
  • @sbhawnani I'm 4 weeks 6 days and so ultrasound would be at 6 weeks or 10 days from now.ย  I talked to the dr. and I'm just going with ultrasound.ย  He said I'm in the normal but low range. ย  Thanks for your thoughts.ย  8/1 will be here before we know it.ย  This summer is just flying by.
  • @sbhawnani I just scheduled my first OB apt for 8/1, but still not sure if I will keep it as I need a new OB and itโ€™s been hard to find someone around the area that has an appointment open within the next 2-3 weeks with good reviews. I wish I could go back to my previous OBGYN, but I moved and he is too far away. I have my next ultrasound this Friday, and might be graduating from the fertility clinic if all looks good ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. Good luck to you!ย 

@bluguitarhannah hang in there. Numbers are increasing, thatโ€™s always a positive sign. Good luck! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • thank you @sue2019 . My OBGYN retired at the end of last year and I feel you. The one that I have on 8/1 is with a brand new doctor and I'm a little nervous. The days are going by so slow. Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow. My RE kicked me out after my first ultrasound at 6 weeks; lol.ย 
  • @sbhawnani lol! I think thatโ€™s what theyโ€™re going to do tomorrow lol! Thank you, fingers crossed for tomorrow ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • @sue2019 how did it go today?
  • @sbhawnani it all went well!! Babies looked healthy and on target at 7 weeks 6 days - HR 161 and 150. Graduated from the clinic, officially kicked out today! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜. Super excited and relieved all looked great! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • so happy fo ryou @sue2019. Take care <3
  • sue2019sue2019 member
    edited July 2019
    @bluguitarhannah thank you!
    @sbhawnani thank you! Take care as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • I have a question for all you ladies. My OB appointment isn't until 08/01(Thursday) and my RE has asked me to stop my PIO shots and Estrogen on 07/27(Saturday). I am a little worried because I don't know what is going on in there and I won't be seeing my OB for 5 days after I stop and wonder if it will be too late.ย 

Has anyone here stopped/is planning to stop their PIO soon and what is your plan? Has your RE said anything about measuring levels after you stop? Should I be worried?
  • @sbhawnani My RE hasn't broached when I'll get to stop those.ย  I thought I was going until 11 weeks (maybe that was in a FET instruction sheet).ย  It would likely make me pretty nervous to stop as well.ย  Is the nurse responsive if you e-mail? If so, I might just ask is it going to hurt if I go a few days longer.

• @bluguitarhannah I did call her last week with my apprehensions and she said it will be fine and the doctor has everyone stop at 10 weeks. I did go ahead and email her this afternoon and will see what she says. I'm just worried that the last time we saw the little bean, he was 6 weeks old which means he is almost twice his age at the time now and I don't know how well he is swimming in there.ย 
    Thank you for your suggestion <3 How are you feeling?
  • @sbhawani Mostly just bloated and tired. Dizzy at nights a few times. Today, I'm cranky but I'm off tomorrow so I'm just trying to not be outwardly cranky.ย  I think this process just creates anxiety for so many of us because it took so much work to get here.ย  I hope you have an amazing appointment and can get that reassurance.
  • @sbhawnani hi! I am also scheduled to stop all my meds by 7/28- I guess its maybe standard. I did go once after my first ultrasound, and will go again tomorrow because the doctor wanted to check how the babies were doing before my appointment with the OB on 8/1. My RE wanted me to get a closer OB appointment, but I called every where and nothing was available before that date. I understand youโ€™re worried, because they have not check you again since 6 weeks. Maybe you can go for a check up with your RE before your OB appointment?
  • Ah! I hear you @bluguitarhannah. Hang in there and have a nice weekend.ย 

@Sue2019 My RE nurse responded to my email saying I could continue my meds until my OB appointment. They are not very good with scheduling last-minute appointments so I don't think I'll be able to get anything before my OB appointment. My RE wanted me to get an appointment at 8-9 weeks but I called everywhere and 08/01 was the earliest I got too. Maybe all doctors are super busy these days. I will maybe reduce my dosage to half so I can keep my eyes open at work. I am so tired everyday. How are you doing?
  • @sbhawnani I am exhausted too! A little bit better over the last few days. My RE told me to reduce my doses to half since this past Sunday- maybe thatโ€™s why Iโ€™ve been feeling better. I could not even cook, I passed out on the couch every day after coming home from work and was super tired all day at work also. Maybe reducing your doses will make the symptoms better- hopefully they will let you do that- every clinic has their own protocol.ย 
    On the other hand, super excited! Iโ€™ve been showing already over the last two weeks and had to get maternity pants cause my regular ones were strangling my belly lol! Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow- im always nervous when I go to appointment, hoping all looks good!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • @sue2019 good luck with your appointment today and I am so glad everything is well with you. I was talking to my manager this week about how I have been working at 50% efficiency and she said this is how it is going to be from here on. lol. She has 2 boys and she said pregnancy exhaustion just prepares you for what is to come next. I know we've worked so hard to get here so I will take a little bit of exhaustion as a side effect.

I will be thinking about you today as you go in for your appointment <3
  • @sbhawnani thank you! I agree- weโ€™ve been through a low, we can do this!ย 
    The appointment went very well- the babies
    measures right on point, and both were moving- lol! HRโ€™s 175,183- all looked good! Praying for healthy babies and a good pregnancy! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Sรบper excited here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Letโ€™s see how both our appointments go on 8/1๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. Take it easy and rest!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
  • @sbhawnani hi! How did your appointment go? Thinking of you ๐Ÿ™
  • Hi @sue2019! it went well. The heartbeat is at 167 bpm. They'll do a detailed US at 13 weeks. How was yours?
  • @sbhawnani thatโ€™s great! Happy for you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. All went well with mine. Have to go back on week 12, for the scan and discussion about screening test. Super excited! Praying for all to go well ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.ย 
  • Hiii!!! Howโ€™s everyone doing?! Itโ€™s been a while.ย