May 2017: Missed miscarriage @ 7 weeks, D&C
    August 2017: 1st FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    November 2017: Hysteroscopy to remove adhesion 
    December 2017: 2nd FET - BPF & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    February 2018: 2nd IVF Retrieval - 1 embryo, PGS tested normal 
    August 2018: 3rd FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
    September 2018: DX with blood clotting disorder
    November 2018: 3rd IVF Retrieval - 2 embryos, both abnormal 
    February 2019: 4th IVF Retrieval w/TESA for DH - 2 Embryos, both PGS tested normal
    April 2019: ERA test
    June 2019: 4th FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
  • @sbhawnani omg girl I'm so excited for you!!!! So happy for all the great betas so far!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @sbhawnani yay!!! Super happy for you ❤️
  • Congrats ladies on all the positive news! My beta is another week away but I got a strong positive hpt yesterday. I don’t want to get too excited until the beta numbers come back but I’m relieved to know it worked this time. 

Did anyone who got a positive before their beta call their doc and let them know? 
  • @millerw8 thank you!
    That’s great news! Waiting is the worse, but hopefully you’ll get your miracle! 😍. I did not call or tell anyone at the clinic. 
  • @sue2019 congrats on your news! Sending energy for all with good results things keep going smoothly.
  • @millerw8 Thank you :) and congratulations. I didn't call my clinic to let them know about the hpt.
  • Hello everyone! New here and wanted to introduce myself. I am 34 and hubby is 32 and we have been ttc for 3 years. Only known issue is that my Fallopian tubes are both blocked. Have had 2 FETS which the first was negative and the second chemical pregnancy. We are doing our third FET tomorrow ahhh! First time transferring in 2 embryos. Sending you all positive vibes! Excited that I found this page so I don’t feel like I’m going through this alone💕
  • @celticknotfire that’s great news, congratulations and good luck on your beta next week!!! 😍

@cynthiaf32 welcome and good luck tomorrow! 
  • OMG @celticknotfire I am so happy for you <3 I am sure its the hormones making me teary-eyed. Hang in there; Tuesday isn't too far. I will be praying for a strong beta and beyond. Try to take it easy and not overthink (easier said than done :smile: )
  • @cynthiaf32 you're not alone. Welcome to the group and lots of good vibes for your transfer tomorrow. Try to stay hydrated today and take it easy over the weekend. Feel free to ask any questions you might have; we're all pretty involved here. Good luck tomorrow, I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you. Keep us posted. <3
  • @celticknotfire congratulations! that's great! 

@cynthiaf32 welcome and good luck with your transfer tomorrow!
    History in Signature 
    Me & DH: 33
    September 2015: Chemical pregnancy/Miscarriage
    October 2016:  1st IUI - BFN
    November 2016: 2nd IUI - Cancelled due to cyst
    December 2016:  3rd IUI - BFN
    January 2017: 4th IUI - BFN
    April 2017: 1st IVF Retrieval - 3 embryos (1 transferred, 2 frozen) - BFP 
    February 2019: 4th IVF Retrieval w/TESA for DH - 2 Embryos, both PGS tested normal
  • sue2019sue2019 member
    edited June 2019
    Beta today, 1,154 😍😍😍😍. Super excited and grateful! US on July 1st! Can’t wait 🙏🙏😍😍😊😊

Second beta results, 48 hours later 😍

• @sue2019 congratulations!!!

@celticknotfire congratulations on your positive woot woot! 

@sbhawnani and @orchid0404 thank you for the warm welcome! 
  • Transfer complete yay! Everything went smoothly with two maybe babies 👶🏻 Now the long wait begins 🤞🤞🤞 
  • @cynthiaf32 hope it’s the one that works.  Couple of us went this week and waiting alongside you.
  • How are all the other two week waiters doing? Anyone doing anything interesting/ fun? I’m in my 3rd day of the wait and trying to relax, binge watch some fun shows and planning to meet up with friends for dinner and the rocket launch tonight 🚀 
  • second beta came late friday.....

3,384!! Nurses say the numbers are a little high which MAY indicate 2 babies but since we only transferred one embryo its more likely that he just implanted really early. U/S will be the week of the 4th of July!!

• Congrats @ktrabing that is such exciting news!!!
  • Hi all, I have an update...

I got a BFP a few days ago. Feeling pretty numb about it. I hate how infertility just sucks the joy out of the whole experience. Really wish I could fast forward a few weeks or months so I could find out if this is just going to end the same way the last 5 did. Sorry to be a downer this morning, so tired of the waiting, uncertainty and emotional roller coaster. Hope you all are having better luck staying positive. 

History in Signature 
  • @cynthiaf32 hanging in and trying not to get anxious.  We finished watching Game of Thrones over weekend.  Nothing much.
  • Congratulations @ktrabing and @orchid0404
    My next appointment isn't until Monday next week and I am reading into every twinge now. I have zero symptoms and don't know how to calm my running mind :(
    @cynthiaf32 and @bluguitarhannah I am with you on the TWW. I feel like the wait never ends even after a BFP. Hang in there ladies; good news is on its way.
  • @celticknotfire good luck for your beta today <3
  • Congratulations @celticknotfire. So happy for you :smile:
  • @celticknotfire yay!! Congratulations!!😍

@sbhawnani hi! Also scheduled for my US on Monday. I’m super anxious, and with really not many symptoms- that’s making me nervous. I am bloated almost every day, my pants feel very tight and sometimes don’t fit. Also, my sense of smell seems to be increased. No nausea, boob soreness, or anything else that’s significant. 
  • @celticknotfire That's great! Congrats! And thanks, that's definitely what I've been playing in my head each day..."as of right now, I am pregnant". Going in for my first beta on Thursday. 

For everyone worrying about not having many symptoms...let's hope that's the world's way of balancing out the pain/struggle we've already had to deal with just to get pregnant. 

History in Signature 
  • @sue2019 hi! Good luck for Monday :smile: This is such a long wait; I almost called my doctor yesterday to ask for another blood test. lol. I am glad that we all have no symptoms and @orchid0404 maybe that is the world's way of balancing out our struggles. 
  • sue2019sue2019 member
    edited June 2019
    @sbhawnani lol. Thank you! Good luck to you on Monday as well 😊🙏🤞🏻
  • @celticknotfire @orchid0404 Congratulations!!

I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday of next week. My boob soreness has lessened quite a bit and I have apparently decided to get "night sickness" instead of morning sickness as I'm nauseous every night before bed. Nothing drastic though so I think its just early for us all! No symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing ladies! Try to be excited that its so easy so far! (I know thats easier said than done but that's how I get through it!)

• @celticknotfire & @orchid0404 Congrats to both of you! Lots of exciting news on the board. 

My beta is Monday.  I have not poas yet but think I may on Saturday.  If I see discouraging news again during the work week it's going to make it harder on me.  This cycle really just not trying to get hopes up b/c it's been so many disappointments in a row.  But happy the tww is almost over.  I had a 3AA transfer and I'm not sure if that makes any difference on when a hpt might be positive.  Just been trying to wait as long as I could hold out.
  • hang in there @bluguitarhannah. The TWW is the worst; you'll hear good news soon <3