DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
Team Green!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC 6/7

• Loading the player...
  • Oh I have one! 

Even though I get worried about my weight gain, I am glad that I haven’t gained much weight so that I have less to lose afterwards. I can’t wait to get back my body and my abs. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @heml @jrm_14 same. I'm trying to be better and just look at the number, but curiosity gets the better of me. and Amazon only makes it worse. They sent me an email saying I could see who got what. My 'thank you list.' I'm so tempted.   

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @peachy0709 I feel that. I always find myself shouting "not right now" at it. I do love the watch though.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't want to get a stroller because I don't like the way they look or how sticky they get. 
  • mkrelmkrel member
    @agpandme What do you mean sticky?
  • @mkrel sticky from gummies and cheerios and juice boxes and all the stuff kids make a mess of LOL
  • mkrelmkrel member
    @agpandme makes sense, but I can honestly say our stroller really has held up well.  It's probably because my daughter doesn't like be confined and never want to sit in it.
  • @aecm I will definitely be the same way. I can't handle kid vehicles that have a vast amount of crumbs and food in every crevasse.  I'm definitely not a clean freak, I have horses so there is always dirt around but sticky food messes really grind my gears. 
  • @aecm, I feel like I’ll be like you haha. I can’t handle messes. Sticky things are such a phobia. 

• I think today my FFFC is that I'm sad that my husband's hair probably won't grow back before the baby is here. He has alopecia. And while he has a great head shape and face structure for being bald, I miss his hair. And if it doesn't grow back by the time this baby is born it will be the only baby he has welcomed while bald. I miss not getting "sandpapered" when cuddling. I know he misses it to.
  • Id prefer my kids not eating in the car, but they do it all the time. The car seats get so gross. I do make them help me clean them though...Ill take them out and take the pads to the bath tub for cleaning (or machine wash those that can be washed) then I hose down the shell and give each kid a bucket and a sponge. They seriously love scrubbing things, so its a game to them. Then I hose them down again. We do the same for the strollers.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• emqbeeemqbee member
    Ooh I think I’ll be buying lots of these munchkin containers! I like to think I’ll be able to keep kiddo on the clean side. I’m also not a fan of sticky children. 
  • emqbeeemqbee member
    What are these ‘abs’ you speak of @AKuzReve ? Is this an urban myth?!
  • @Beauxbaton totally not the same as your situation with alopecia, but DH got his hair cut on Monday and I was instantly bummed out because it made his receding hairline really obvious. The farther back his hairline goes, the more he looks like his dad...and I couldnt stand his dad.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• @emqbee if you're talking about the munchkin containers that have the soft plastic lid that they stick their hand into to pull snacks out of, my kids figured out how to push one flap down and pour everything out within 5 minutes of me giving them to them haha.
  • emqbeeemqbee member
    @Beauxbaton ughhhh just go and ruin that brief dream, thanks! 😝 
  • @agpandme ours has never gotten sticky... we also don't really let the kids have juice boxes/sticky things... 

@jrm_14 I had something similar about a month ago... the cramps were intense enough and timable that I even called into L&D. Thankfully the cramping stopped after the diarrhea started but man it was a rough 24 hours
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• mkrelmkrel member
    @Beauxbaton Yep! Pretty sure my daughter makes more of a mess with those that if I just give her a ziplock bag of whatever snack it is for some reason.
  • @emqbee lol sorry! But hey, some mom's have really good luck with them.
  • cato99cato99 member
    FFFC I announced to my husband last night that our family outing for this evening would be to a winery event, and I am planning on having (slowly, over the course of an hour or two, with lots of food) a whole glass of wine. It’s been weeks since my last sip of wine AND I’m going into a very long weekend of work events, so I’ve convinced myself I’ve earned it. Also this winery does a very limited-release rosé and this year’s is already almost sold out, so this event is the last time they’re pouring it. 
  • hemlheml member
    @cato99 Don’t feel flamed! Enjoy! I fully support a glass of wine while pregnant enjoyed over a reasonable amount of time with food. 
  • @emqbee and @elcab, I don’t even know anymore. I haven’t seen them in so long 😩😩. 

@cato99, enjoy that wine! I am ready for a glass I think after this week. 

• olivemommaolivemomma member
    edited June 2019
    @cato99 I took my parents out for a nice steak dinner last nice and ordered the best glass or red wine on the menu! I didn’t quite drink it all and let my dad finish it but I don’t feel 1 bit guilty and you shouldn’t either! Treat yourself!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • @heml @avrilmai @jrm_14 Our registry was just pushed out to people this past week (my work shower is in a few weeks) and I have already looked at who has bought what... I've even had several deliveries to my house already. I've rationalized that I need to keep on it so that I can do timely thank yous, lol. 
  • agpandmeagpandme member
    edited June 2019
    @olivemomma yes exactly! Crumbs everywhere! :D   DH and I already talked about our car food eating policy when this kid comes along.   Those munchkin containers sound amazing.

• @suzycupcake I’ve have so much “boy-ness” in life that I’m pretty sure I’m immune to all bodily functions, half naked bodies, and inappropriate jokes. 
  • @sourlemon I’m still trying to get DH to start an amazon registry so we can use the discount (he has the Prime membership). I started a Buy Buy Baby one because a work friend told me a while ago she would host us a shower. I haven’t heard anything since no one even knows about our registry so I’m preparing myself for not getting much of anything from it.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker