December 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 6/3-6/9

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/3-6/9

• Options
    @bookworm492 I hope his family minds their manners and is excited for you all. 

@sunshineandlemons we had been engaged several years too and just finally got married 4 years ago. Weddings are overrated.
  • Options
    @nerdmom0013 Thanks! It hasn't been pleasant that's for sure! I had PT with my daughter but that wasn't until my 3rd trimester. I went to a specialized PT and she was AMAZING! so I have confidence she'll help me out again. 

@sunshineandlemons I completely agree! If I could do it over again we would just elope! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone else with crazy cravings? 

Cant stop eating lemons with salt on them 😬
  • Options
    @boymom3ohio I feel like an oddball,  I didn't have nausea or vomiting nor do I have cravings.  I have lost a pound btw wk 7 and 11.
  • Options
    @boymom3ohio  OMG! That is def one of the more strange cravings I have heard! now I sort of want to try it! LOL
  • Options
    I thought i was in the clear made it almost 15 weeks without vomiting then bam something i ate made the baby mad and ended up getting sick in between doing highlights on someone 😂

Pretty sure it was broccoli...baby hates broccoli lol
  • Options
    Anyone else with crazy cravings? 

Cant stop eating lemons with salt on them 😬
    spicy food, specifically pickled jalapenos. I don't think that's too odd but it is different.