September 2019 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating

Re: What my pregnant self is eating

• All I want today is mac & cheese with hotdog cut up in it. Did anyone else eat that when you were little? DH is making the mac homemade so that makes it kind of adult, right?
  • kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @cammie0526 Yes! I loved that growing up. Lately I've been craving mac and cheese with tuna mixed in. Another childhood favorite. 

• Loading the player...
  • I was so happy when I showed up at my parents campsite tonight. My mom made her pasta salad 😁. Yummy!!!!! 
  • @blitzybee Oh I've been doing that a while. DH knows the Nutella is mine and wont be shared. I may have been a little irrational about it. 

I texted DH about an hour before he got home that I wanted chicken nuggets. He walked in the door and put on sweatpants and then seemed surprised when I said I was leaving. Apparently he thought I wasn't serious? Grocery store was the only place still open, but even those nuggets were so good. 
  • @zuuls_mom are you having another boy? Wonder if it’s a “boy craving”! Haha 

@LJMoon6 ugh nothing worse than a bad watermelon when you’re craving it! 
  • All these brunch posts on social media and leaving me with an intense need for French toast, hash browns, and bacon!!!
  • @septoctkids nope! It's a girl this time! I didn't have many cravings with DS, but this time around I craving certain things soooo much. Mainly Cheeseburgers, Ice Cream, Fruit, Cereal and Waffles. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @blitzybee OMG Santiagos! 

hungry emma stone GIF
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• I hope cheese doesn't cause giant babies because I feel like I have been eating lbs. It just tastes so good.
  • @janat1717 😂 I laughed louder than I should have at that. Cheese for the win!! I had goat cheese on my pizza yesterday and it was heavenly. 
  • @themadcamel I haven't even been wanting to ruin it by putting it on anything. We got big blocks and I just want to slice off chunks and enjoy. Goat cheese pizza sounds amazing. We have a goat farm here with amazing cheese too... It's that time of year... Hopefully the heatwave coming up will put a damper in my enthusiasm. 
  • @nomangos23 That sounds like a decently healthy dessert. I love berries and angel food cake!! Dr. Wonderland approves! 😉 

• kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @nomangos23 oh man, angel food cake is one of my favorites! Jealous!

• Because I just (jokingly) yelled this to a co-worker today "I'm pregnant, dammit! Why isn't anybody scrambling to get me a cheesecake right now???"

I really want a slice.... :-)

Nothing is actually super consistent with my cravings in any of my pregnancies, that's just today's desire :-)

• I have been on a drum stick kick. The icecream variety 😁
  • @taeleigh drumsticks were a huge craving for me with DS! One time my husband accidentally left the freezer cracked over night and I sobbed over my melted drumsticks 
  • @themadcamel sadly no.  almost got a slice at the supermarket on the way home from work but I knew it wasn't going to be a good nyc style slice and just wasn't worth it.  but I am totally planning on making a cheesecake for memorial day so that'll be good enough!  :-)

• I feel like I have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other- and the devil is holding a bottle of hot sauce. I keep putting it on stuff (like I’ve always done) but now it just makes me miserable. But I can’t stop. Send help!
  • calliahcalliah member
    I’ve been on a pulled pork kick lately. I’m on my own for dinner a lot so I can make a 1 pound tub last for 3 dinners and it’s so good. Especially paired with some potato salad. 
  • @zuuls_mom that is an amazing thing your daycare is doing!  Have a great date night!
  • @RedBreast35 they do it about every 3-6 months and we always take advantage of it because it's only $15! Can't beat that lol. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @zuuls_mom  suuuper jealous! And totally worth $15!!
  • So all I want every morning is Greek yogurt with berries and this amazing fruit and nut granola from Aldi’s, but I think it’s the cause of my resurgence of heartburn!! ::waaah:: 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sunshine2417 that sounds delicious and healthy! Boo it gives you heartburn though! 

Give me all the Pico de Gallo and nobody gets hurt!!
  • New low (high?). I brought some cholula to put on my Amy’s Mexican casserole and had a bit leftover. Totally just drank it right out of the Tupperware container 🙈
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Did someone say pickles?! Ate half a jar while making dinner. Wasn't really hungry for the tacos i made... 🤪
  • @RedBreast35 glad you finally found something that hit the spot!
  • Dammit @RedBreast35!! Why?!?

When I was PG with DS I had Qdoba’s nachos and they tasted like heaven. I literally have had dreams about it since then. We have Qdoba’s here, but they’re too far to warrant a drive for food. 
  • Sorry @lillywonderland!!  If it makes you feel any better, my mouth is now on fire, I'm sweating from the jalapenos, and I'm going to need to consume my weight in Tums in about half an hour!

#worthit
  • @themadcamel Perhaps I shall try to convince DH to go for a hike in that area and casually mention that baby girl NEEDS Qdoba on the way there, on the hike and afterwards.

@RedBreast35 Mmm. Spicy. 
  • Well now I need Qdoba. Mmmm queso. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Update on whether or not Qdoba was a good idea... Probably not.

dragons mother GIF
    game of thrones fire GIF

• @RedBreast35 me reading your post while shoveling leftover spaghetti in my mouth that will undoubtedly give me horrific heartburn in about an hour. 

Image result for stanley laughing gif
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16