DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
Team Green!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC 5/24

• Options
    aukeevaukeev member
    I've spent the last 30 minutes at my desk on TB and on the Sherwin Williams website deciding on a paint color for the dresser in the nursery.
  • Options
    emqbeeemqbee member
    FFFC I stalk the board about food here just to get ideas :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited May 2019
    I have not orgasmed since being pregnant. I’ve come close, but no dice. 

Last night, I got up to pee for the second time and forgot that I had used all the paper the previous time. I used a hand towel & called it a night. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I spent most of my day doing things other than work. Primarily, identifying what I need from amazon and how many baby wipes to buy. Lol. I want to place 1 more amazon order and be done. This is flameful because it’s only my 1st week of work but oh well. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    aukeevaukeev member
    @AKuzReve I feel like pregnancy has made me so much less productive at work because of distractions like that lol. 
  • Options
    @oklahomak, it’s such a time suck. I was updating our budgets and trying to do admin stuff. I love it because it makes me feel good but definitely isn’t work. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    My husband has been making my lunches recently and I ate my pb&j sandwich for breakfast

and then I went out for lunch and had tatertots as my side

I said no to sex last night which I never do (other than for medical SCH reasons) and legit fell right asleep without guilt whaaaat

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    aecmaecm member
    DD threw about 10 Goldfish crackers on the floor at lunch...and I’m just leaving them there for DH to pick up when he gets home from work (or maybe for DD to eat when she’s wakes up from her nap 🤷🏻‍♀️). 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @aecm the kids eat floor food at our house... not out in public but I figure they are all over the floors anyways its not like what ever is there hasn't already gone in their mouths...
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    aukeevaukeev member
    A close friend had her baby yesterday and she posted a close-up totally naked photo of him from the front. It took so much restraint not to text her and let her know no one needs to see her baby's genitals. 
  • Options
    My work gives us a 4 day weekend memorial day weekend. We pay our nanny, even if we don't use her, unless it's a holiday, so I had her come.
    The plan was to be productive, but instead I binged The West Wing.
  • Options
    @jrm_14 I laughed way too hard at that. The hand towel part of course. The first part is a tragedy. 

@chillycanadian Awww how sweet! 

My FFFC: I had a tiny amount of wine yesterday to relax. It was such a small amount (like 2oz) and was shocked by how
    tingly it made me. My husband was the reason I did it so if my son ever asks, I’ll tell him it was his father’s fault. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    I had a dream last night that I drove my kids 4 hours to this restaurant that was a combo of chik fil a and Pizza Hut. It was so great in my dream that I woke up thinking I had this life changing idea that would make me rich. It took me a good hour of excitement while lying in bed to realize that’s the dumbest idea ever and only a pregnant lady dreams of pizza combined with chicken nuggets 🤷‍♀️
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    aecmaecm member
    @chillycanadian OMG IT’S A JEANNE’S CAKE 😭😭😭. You have no idea how much I miss them. I’ve seriously been debating if it’s too much to ask my aunt and uncle to pack one in a freezer when they drive down and visit next month. It will be my birthday...
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @olivemomma At my student union in college we had several mini-fast food stations that shared the same checkout. I would often get a Burger King burger and chic-fil-a fries... so I think it’s a great idea and not just for pregnant chicks!
  • Options
    @aecm it sure is!!!! It's my favourite!!! So. Good!