January 2020 Moms

UO (Unpopular Opinion) Thursday

Re: UO (Unpopular Opinion) Thursday

• I enjoyed the GOT ending 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't put milk in cereal. Never have. I was allergic to milk as a baby/kid, and eventually outgrew the allergy but have never liked the taste. My mom started giving me cereal as a kid and I just ate it that way, dry, in a bowl with a spoon. And everybody who has seen me do it thinks im crazy. Idk to me it's completely normal and delicious. 🤷🏻‍♀️

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @justsuzie that is a very unpopular opinion online haha. I’m still on the fence. I kinda wish we had more spectacular deaths but I like where everyone ended up. 

• @justsuzie I’m pretty ok with it too actually. 

I dont like plain chocolate. It’s good in/on stuff. But not by itself. 
  • jacerujaceru member
    Following the food theme. 
    I hate coffee. Tried to drink it in college but just can't do it. 
  • @hanshotfirst77 . I eat cereal dry too!  My husband literally lets his cereal swim in soymilk for a long time and it gets soggy and he doesn't mind. I don't get it.

• I prefer my cereal soggy, I usually pour a bowl of cereal and milk and wait a few minutes until it’s soggy. I also like to let marshmallow Peeps go stale and hard, same with gummy bears. 
  • @justsuzie @dumbledoredies @kbrown2385 Jon Snow coming back to give Ghost snuggles redeemed all sins in my opinion. 

• @EmilyE13 YES!

I actually didn't hate the season finale. I liked where most people ended up. I think it's silly who ended up on the throne because that's not the story they told. It seemed very random to throw them on there (trying not to spoil anything lol). I think my real beef is with the entire season and how much they rushed wrapping everything up because they wanted to make their Star Wars movie.
  • @hanshotfirst77 I ate my cereal dry for a very long time! Not sure when I started using milk. I also only recently began using cream in my coffee. 

As for my unpopular opinion, I’ve never met anyone else who hates salads as much as I do. They make me gag, with or without dressing. Gross. 😅
  • @jaceru I also hate the taste of coffee but really like the smell for some reason. I just think it tastes like burnt dirt. So much so that I don't even like *unpopular opinion* tiramasu. I hear that it's a travesty but I really hate coffee!