July 2019 Moms

J19 Next Move Poll

2»

Re: J19 Next Move Poll

• @mama_bear19, we will love all of @gbud630’s posts on FB! 
  • gembudgembud member
    @Happyin14 interestinggg I'd be down with that!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @happyin14 Yes we will... until you accuse her of being a catfish 😂🤣 jk
  • At least I’ve warned you all and you’ll be ready to call me out.

also! SCORE! One down. Who is left? @Cbeanz and @Panaceia? Anyone else? 
  • I'm happy to be an admin of a FB group if it is wanted, and my IG account is public and the same screen name as here, so I am easy to find :)
  • I'm up for trying whatever! I'm not super active when it comes to posting on social media, so I'm hoping I won't get booting for being inactive! 

I don't really friend people on FB or IG if I haven't actually met them IRL, so I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings because of that. That being said, I use the same screen name everywhere, so I am not hard to find! 

I appreciate all the input from past experiences on this topic - thanks, ladies!
  • gembudgembud member
    @indulgentgypsy I founddd youuu =)
  • @nopegoat sounds like a plan to me
  • Nomination thread is up!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • hakelehakele member
    Just wanting to add that the vetting process has gotten a LOT easier on Facebook. You can create a questionnaire that people have to answer to help with the preliminary vetting process. I agree that we should have a bump/baby pic with a password and the date. 

I think that whoever is voted in as Admins can go and get the initial group set up and have some time to talk and get everything set up and ready for the vetting process and then we can start the invitation process. 
  • @hakele I think that’s a good idea. I think we should shoot to have the fb group set up with members by June 3rd at the latest. That would put July 1st due dates at 36 weeks. I believe some have RCS scheduled for middle of June, so it would be nice to have had the group for a few weeks before the labor and deliver action really picks up for the group 
  • hakelehakele member
    @nolemomma14 yes! It can happen very quickly once the Admins set it up! I think the timing goal of having it ready by the end of next weekend is a good goal!