August 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 5/13

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/13

• Options
    You guys: DH thought he was funny any made a comment about how I'm already as big as I was with DD1 when I delivered. I'm 27w. And also 17 lbs less than when I delivered DD1. WTF. 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamak225 I've had those comments from my mom and honestly myself....

I carried small with ds and this one is measuring 4 weeks ahead (measuring 33 weeks yesterday) so honestly a lot of the time I FEEL as big as I did at the end with ds even though in know I'm not quite there yet....I will try to get on my computer for a comparison pic today 😂

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    Comparison pic:
    Last week,  28+2 measuring 33

Which am I closer to from being pregnant with ds? 26 or 36? Haha

ps 36 was my "biggest looking" bump pic from the whole pregnancy.  I looked smaller at 38+5 going to the hospital for the cs.  He went breech after that and was so stuck and squished up I think that's part of why I didn't get huge at the end last time.

But ya,  I look and feel closer to full term (compared to last pregnancy) than my actual current gestation :/

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    aecmaecm member
    @BigBadWolf12 You’re making me want to pull out all my pictures from last pregnancy and figure out what my bump looks like now. I’m 26 weeks today, but I’m thinking I look about 34-35 weeks. Growing at my current rate, I’ll have a full-term sized bump by early to mid June 😩.

@thirdtimesacharm2019 I’m also pregnancy level “do I really have to clean up the spilled milk on the floor?”

On a similar note, I received my first well-intentioned “how much longer do you have?” yesterday (after witnessing me chase my escaping toddler through the library 🤦🏻‍♀️). 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @aecm with twins I bet you're feeling bigger than last time! :open_mouth:

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    I feel every bit as big as the day I had DS2... and as of Monday’s appointment I was only one pound shy... so yeah, looks like this will be another record setting weight gain 😞. 
  • Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    @lilmamabebe3 I’m so glad that everything’s ok, but I’m sorry you’ve had so much going on and about your dog 😞. 

@BigBadWolf12 my belly is definitely also looking a few weeks ahead compared to my last pregnancy!
  • Options
    So I finally figured out where I want to go for our babymoon (Bahamas). I tell H. He says,  uhhh is that international? I said yeah.  He then tells me that he never renewed his passport like I asked him to SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.  🤬
  • Options
    @purplg8r You may want to check. I’ve been on several cruises that stopped in the Bahamas and never had a passport. The last time was almost 8 years ago though. 
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    @purplg8r MH’s passport expired within 6 months of our trip to Greece, and I noticed when I was entering it in for our boat cruise. He had to go to the big passport center in Dallas for a 2 week rushed passport. They’ll only do it if you bring proof of a trip (flight confirmation, etc), so that may be an option?  
  • Options
    aecmaecm member
    @purplg8r - I had to do what @heml suggested when I became a US citizen last year and we had a pre-planned trip to Canada a month later. The biggest pain (for me) was getting to a passport agency - the closest one to me is Chicago, which is a 3 hour drive. But the process was surprisingly quick and easy. You make an appointment online, and since I had all my papers in order when I arrived, the process only took about 15 minutes...and my passport arrived probably about a week later. But, like @heml  said, you do need to have your travel (airline ticket) booked!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @thirdtimesacharm2019 I checked and we do need one.

@heml @aecm Looks like the closest one is Miami which is almost 5 hours away. He would never agree to go down there just for a passport. Looks like I have to go research more places for a babymoon
  • Options
    If anyone has not purchased a maternity swimsuit yet I would highly advise against a one piece. I choose it for the “full coverage” (because who wants sunburn on the bump) and hoped it would be easier than trying to keep a tankini together... but boy did I underestimate how hard it would be to shimmy back over my huge bump when wet. I also thought it would still fit for our vacation in June... pretty sure I’m wrong about that also. 
  • Options
    @purplg8r - Not that it matters much, but I would be giving DH a severe guilt trip and forcing his hand at planning - AND doing it extra big since he didn't comply with your request from several months ago! :) 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    Umm so I haven't seen any movies or real TV in like 2 years since my daughter was born. but I just learned about my future husband from FB:  Jason Momoa… 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    Just wanted to point out that I'm the one who posts the weekly randoms every week and I went and posted on the wrong one.  And I also need to admit that the only reason I realized this was because I wanted to look at the GIFs I posted again.................

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019