Infertility

March 2019 FET

12346»

Re: March 2019 FET

• So no good news for me. My doctor was unable to find a heartbeat yesterday. Same exact thing happened during my last transfer in October. We plan on proceeding as soon as we are given the green light, last time that was about 3 months after the miscarriage. If that is the case again we will most likely be transferring in August. Def not what we were hoping for but I know God has a plan for us so I am choosing to remain positive. We have 11 frosties left so that's a big positive. We are thinking of possibly unfreezing and pgs testing the next we transfer. Doc thinks the reason I am miscarrying is due to genetic abnormalities with the embryos. He said my bloodwork is great, all my levels are great and he does not see any obstruction in the uterus to cause me to miscarry. He said that usually when there is an issue with the woman you see a very early miscarriage or no implantation happen at all. Since I was been able to get pregnant twice and miscarried at week 9 both times, his guess is that something was wrong with the embryos. Anyway I will be praying for all those still in it and will check in from time to time. I cannot wait to see all your progress! You all give me hope!! 
  • @jessica8bryant I’m so sorry. Be kind to yourself during your time off. This journey is a roller coaster full of excitement and heartache. I’ll be thinking of you.
  • Loading the player...
  • @jessica8bryant I am so sorry for your news. My heart broke as I read your update. I’m happy to hear you are not giving up!! I hope you get your little miracle very soon. I’ll be thinking of you. 
  • @k_mama91 How are you doing? When is your next appointment?
  • @laurenc436 I’m just a ball of anxiety over here. My next appt is this Friday and I’m hoping baby B is still growing nicely, I haven’t had any cramping or spotting but my boobs aren’t hurting as much so I’m nervous. How are things with you?
  • @k_mama91 I am so sorry, I missed commenting on your last post. I’m sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. Completely understandable to be on edge. Not sure if this helps or not, but I haven’t really had any symptoms at all and feel more than normal. It constantly makes me feel like something is wrong when it’s not. I’m sure everything is fine and baby b is perfect! 

i have my appt on Friday as well. Are you at your ob now? I’m excited but nervous.
  • @laurenc436 don’t apologize! The last week or so has been rough, it’s a strange thing to process. We’re mourning a loss yet still so happy to have the other baby. Apparently it’s very common and we wouldn’t have known had we not had such an early scan. I’m cautiously optimistic that the rest of the pregnancy will be smooth sailing. Friday is our first appt at our regular OB!
  • @laurenc436 how did your appt go today?

Ours went really well, my ob and nurse were so thrilled to be seeing us for a prenatal visit finally. Baby is measuring right on track and HR was 170.

@ashcash03 @chasinghappydays how are you ladies?
  • @k_mama91 congrats!! I’m so happy to hear that! Really strong heartbeat!

My appointment went really well. The baby is measuring on track, strong heartbeat and he/she was moving a ton! So cool to see!! 
  • @laurenc436 it was surreal seeing the baby move so much! The doctor said “you might have your hands full with this one” 😂
  • @k_mama91 Hi there! Babies are doing great. Every ultrasound one is sleep and the other is moving all around. I really hope they get on the same schedule so I’m not getting beat up all day long once I start feeling them. My nausea has slowed down a little but I’m still super tired every day. That’s why I don’t post as much. I’m sleep
    as soon as I hit the door. I graduated from my RE and I have my first MFM appointment on Monday. 

How is everyone else?!
  • @ashcash03 I’m sorry you’re so tired but glad to hear the babies are doing well! My exhaustion is finally getting better, I’ve actually been feeling really good. I can’t wait to make it to the second trimester so I can feel a little more secure with this pregnancy, soo close!
  • Hey ladies, it’s been a while! I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? 
  • Hi @k_mama91 my 3rd IVF round in July was a success. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with triplets! I'm having lots of symptoms especially food aversion, nausea/throwing up and extreme tiredness. 
    How are you doing? 
  • @ACAC25 Oh my goodness! Congrats!! Any idea what you’re having? Hopefully your symptoms ease up soon as you’re heading into the second tri. I’m 29w and some change with a boy! This pregnancy has been a little rough with a few scares but I’m finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! 
  • Thank you! We are a little overwhelmed but also very excited!!  We could find out at our next scan in 3 weeks but we have decided not to know the sexes. Yes I really hope the symptoms ease up a bit in the next week or so. 
    That's so exciting that you are having a boy. And wow 29w! Not long left now! I'm sorry things have been hard and that you've had some scares but it's so great you are feeling better and dont have long left!!