Infertility
Options

March 2019 FET

Re: March 2019 FET

• Options
    I’m good. No significant symptoms. Still having some cramping a few times each day. I must be the odd ball. I don’t want morning sickness. I just want a baby bump. My ultrasound is the 19th I’ll almost be 7 weeks so we should see and hear the heartbeat!!!
  • Options
    @k_mama91 & @jessica8bryant I’m with you on the exhaustion. But I seem to be tired all day. I’m having extremely vivid dreams, not sure I’m actually getting tons of sleep. Also, the mood swings.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Monday! Hope everyone has a great week!!! 
  • Options
    I am 6 weeks today, still no symptoms other than sore boobs and exhaustion. How is everyone else feeling? 
  • Options
    I’m in the same boat. I’ll be 6 weeks Saturday, super tired but that’s about it. 
  • Options
    Boobs have started getting a little more tender, I absolutely had to take a nap today, so there’s that. 
  • Options
    @jessica8bryant definitely tired mid afternoon to evening. And I don’t like waking up at all. When was your transfer? Have you had your US yet?
  • Options
    @chasinghappydays My transfer was on the 18th. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for next Friday, the 19th so it looks like we are ultrasound buddies. I will be 7 weeks 2 days :)
  • Options
    Happy Monday!!
    @k_mama91 good luck today with your u/s!
  • Options
    @k_mama91 Good luck today! 
  • Options

Twin A and Twin B both look good! Both measuring at 6w3d and have good looking heartbeats. We’ll be able to hear them on the 29th 😍

• Options
    @k_mama91 congrats!!! So exciting! 

AFM, I started bleeding this afternoon, which of course put me into a crazy panic and DH is out of town. I called the Dr and the nurse told me to try and relax and they moved up my ultrasound to Thursday. I was really hoping they would see me today, there is zero chances of me relaxing. I think I might go to the ER. I don’t know....I’m terrified of the results. 
  • Options
    @k_mama91 Congrats! So happy for you, sending you tons of good vibes blush: 

@laurenc436 oh no that must have been a scary sight. I am glad they were able to move up your appointment but if you do not think you can wait you should def go into the ER just to get some peace of mind. Good luck I will be thinking of you! 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @Lauren436 what kind of bleeding?  I have been spotting and a lot of ladies on my FB group have been bleeding and spotting. So far all of us are ok. Some have had their US as well. 
  • Options
    Thank you! We were shocked to see 2 babies!

@laurenc436 I’m sorry this has happened while your dh is out of town. Keep us posted, you’ll be in my thoughts! 
  • Options
    @k_mama91 did you transfer two? Im
    really so excited for you! 

Update for me....I ended up going to the ER last night. The cramps got worse, I was alone, and so I went.  Baby is ok, has a heartbeat (160) but I didn’t get to see anything. Turns out I have a UTI and a bruise  on my uterus by where the baby is that they believe caused the bleeding. Long night for sure! Sounds stupid, but I’m hoping my dr isn’t annoyed with me that I didn’t listen to their “relax and monitor” advice .....
  • Options
    @laurenc436 I’m so happy to hear that everything is ok with baby! I would’ve done the same thing, better safe than sorry. And yes we transferred two, but my betas weren’t crazy high so I assumed only one took. Talk about a shock!
  • Options
    @laurenc436 I am glad you were able to get some peace of mind. How exciting that you were able hear LO heartbeat. I hope your bleeding and cramps stop and you feel better soon! 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Ultrasound got moved to today and we saw one healthy baby with a heartbeat of 138. We transferred two but it looks like only one decided to stick. I have another ultrasound in two weeks. I still don't have any morning sickness but my doctor told me that some women do not get it at all and go on to have perfectly healthy babies. I guess I should consider myself lucky. 
  • Options
    @jessica8bryant that’s great! Congrats!! I also don’t have any morning sickness. I actually feel pretty great for the most part.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @k_mama91 @Lauren436 @jessica8bryant I’m glad all of you ladies are doing well and your babies are too. Our US is Friday morning. I have been trying to stay caught up in the different broads and FB groups. I wish these boards worked comments/reply’s like Facebook does. It would make it so much easier. 

Oh and no morning sickness here either, but I have been having the other issue this whole time. Maybe I’ll just 💩 my whole pregnancy instead of 🤮. 
  • Options
  • Options
    @jessica8bryant congrats! That’s a great heartbeat! 

Apperciate the support! We had our apt today, baby is doing well, saw the heartbeat(141) hope to hear it at the next apt.  I started bleeding again today but luckily was at the dr when it happened. They said it could last weeks to months, so yay! But at least we know why so hopefully I will keep my crazy in check. Like you all, I have very minimal symptoms and was told to enjoy it! 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
    @laurenc436 That is great news. The bleeding sucks but at least it happened at your doctors and they were able to reassure you that it is normal. When is your next appointment? 
  • Options

@chasinghappydays good luck today!

@laurenc436 that’s great news! I mean glad you were able to get some reassurance about the spotting too.
  • Options
    @chasinghappydays Good luck today! 
  • Options
    @jessica8bryant @Lauren436 @k_mama91 today’s appointment went great. We measured 6w4d but the Doc says that is just margin of error in US. The baby’s heartbeat is 120. I go back next Friday. If the baby measures 15mm and it’s heartbeat is 150+ then our miscarriage rate becomes 1%! Oh and we graduate IVF. 

I am finishing the last 3 shots then on to suppositories until 9/10 weeks along. Doc says the placenta takes over producing progesterone and so what I’m taking is extra for precautionary measures. 
  • Options
    @chasinghappydays that’s great! I’ve been on suppositories and while they’re messy it gives me some reassurance that we’re  taking every step possible to ensure a healthy pregnancy. I can’t believe we’re all going to be graduating to normal OB’s soon!
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing well! 
  • Options
    So far so good over here. Patiently waiting for my second ultrasound April 30th. Time is going by so slow...just want to know everything is still alright in there. How is everyone else doing? 
  • Options
    Same. Waiting for the 29th to make sure both babies are still in there growing. I’ve finally started to be hit with nausea so that’s reassuring. 
  • Options
    I feel like this whole process has been hurry up and wait. I’m also waiting for my ultrasound on the 29th. Bleeding finally stopped so that’s a plus. 
  • Options
    @laurenc436 that’s the perfect way to describe it. I’m glad your bleeding has stopped!
  • Options
    @laurenc436 so glad to hear your bleeding has stopped :)
  • Options
    Thanks!! Me too  :) I was getting a little nervous while wearing white jeans the other day lol!!  Hopefully when I go in Monday they will say the bruise has gone away and I can start resuming normal activity. 

Anyone else feeling super bloated?? I’ve been eating better than normal, obviously not drinking but everything feels super tight on me! I just have this constant full bloat feeling. Any tips? 
  • Options
    Hey everyone just checking back in after a long 3 horrible weeks at work. I’ve had my second ultrasound and both babies are doing well and measuring at 9w1d as of Wednesday. I’m super tired all the time and eating is a chore. Oh and suddenly this week my nausea has turned into full blown vomiting every morning. I thought it was supposed to get better around this time😩this morning as I was in the drive way I started throwing up and there were kids walking past to the bus stop. They all looked at me as if I was a monster 😂😂 I’m glad everyone is doing well so far!
  • Options
    @ashcash03 That’s horrible 🤢 constant eating is the only thing keeping my nausea at bay, I’m eating as much as a college linebacker lol I’ve got another US Monday to check on the babies, we’ll be 8w3d. I’m also sporting a pretty visible bump, anyone else?!
  • Options
    @ashcash03 Yay! So happy to hear both babies are doing good in there! 
    @k_mama91 Good luck today! Can't wait to hear all about it!

AFM: Ultrasound tomorrow. No big symptoms other than I am always tired, my boobs are sore and I keep having the craziest dreams. I am also hungry like ALL THE TIME. I too feel like I am starting too show which might sound crazy given how early it is (I will be 9 weeks this Wednesday). Has anyone announced to family and friends? I want to keep this a secret for as long as I can but I am super paranoid that people will begin to notice a bump coming along and ask questions. 
  • Options
    @ashcash03 happy to hear the babies are doing good! Sorry you’re not feeling well. Hopefully that passes soon! 

@k_mama91 looking forward to hearing how your ultrasound went! 

@jessica8bryant completely understand your wanting to keep things a secret for a bit. We had told family and some close friends about the fact we were doing ivf....and now we felt we had to share the news with them. I was uneasy about it, but most have been extremely supportive.  I haven’t shared with work yet though. 

AFM: I had my ultrasound today, baby is doing great! I finally was able to hear the heartbeat, which was absolutely amazing! I wish I had recorded it...next time.  It was strong, 170! I have officially graduated from my RE to a normal OB. And they gave me my weaning protocol for the meds...only 28 days left of PIO! It’s sad how excited i am to be done with those! Ha! 
  • Options
     @laurenc436 I’m glad your ultrasound went well!

@jessica8bryant good luck with yours tmrw!

AFM: *TW my ultrasound didn’t go as planned today. Baby A has vanished. I’ve got mixed emotions right now, I’m sad over our loss but so happy we have one healthy baby. End TW* Baby B looks perfect and had a heartbeat of 174 and is measuring 8w4d. And we officially graduated to our OB. This has been a crazy journey!