Infertility

June 2019 FET

I didn't see a board started here for the June FETs so figured I would start one. I just got my FET calendar yesterday and my tentative FET date is June 7th. Are there any girls doing FET in June? 
A little bit of backstory about me. I am 32 years old and DH is 33. We've been TTC for over 2 years now with 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed fresh transfers recently in February and April. We have 3 frozen embryos and will be transferring 2. 
I am excited and nervous because this is our first time doing a frozen transfer. Looking for people in the boat to share our apprehensions with. 

Re: June 2019 FET

• I guess I'm following you over here @sbhawnani

I don't have a date yet for our FET but we are planning on sometime in June.  We did our ER on 04/12 and we sent 6 embryos for PGT-A and have 2 "normal" embryos.  Our FET got pushed back because I ended up having emergency surgery on 04/17 for an ovarian torsion.  Like all of us I'm on a roller coaster of emotions.  I can't wait to see who else is on this journey!

Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @celticknotfire good to see you here. We'll get through this, together :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey! I just got my FET schedule as well and it looks like my transfer will be on June 6th!  We originally thought I would be the end of May but that didnt work out with the calendar so I'm jumping on here. How is everyone feeling? I started BCP again yesterday (ugh, I hate them so much), will be getting my FET meds tomorrow and start Lupron injections on the 11th of this month. This process is so long!! Its tough to wait like this...
  • @ktrabing I hear you on the process being so long. It is interesting that your transfer is so close to my tentative date (June 7) but you start your Lupron on the 11th whereas I have to start mine on the 5th. On the BCP right now and hating every part of it. Let's hope all this is worth it :smile:
    Welcome to the group and good luck with the meds :smile:
  • @sbhawnani
     Its so crazy how different clinics are. My doctors think everything should go pretty smoothly as my lining plumped up pretty easily when we did the IVF cycle. We have a 5AA, a 6AA and a 5AB on ice right now so hoping that the first baby will stick!!
  • @ktrabing my RE is not too great with communication and I am not too sure how my lining was in our past fresh cycles. They told me that one of my frozen ones was good and the other two were fair. It took a lot of pestering to get to know that we have 1 AA, and 2 BBs on ice from our last fresh cycle which is still not standard grading so just hoping one of these sticks. 
    If it doesn't, the first thing I am doing is running away from the REs office to a new one. 
    I got my meds today and will keep you guys posted as this cycle progresses. 
  • Hey guys - tentatively introducing myself here

@celticknotfire hi friend!

We’ve just agreed a schedule which would give us a transfer 3rd week of June roughly.
    I have DOR and spent the last year trying to bank a few embryos (I’ve had 7 retrievals) and bring a few things like my TSH under control. I also have auto immune conditions and adenomyosis so we’re on an immune protocol. Just to add to the fun I’m AMA too so with all things considered we have a lower chance of success than most people with each transfer. We already had two previous transfers which were both BFN. Hoping third times a charm.
    I already used this protocol for an ERA in  February but needed to break for April to remove polyps and check out a monster fibroid so I could get the green light to go for FET.
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @emmasemm I'm so happy to see you here!

I'm a little bummed I still don't have a schedule other than to continue taking BCP.  My RE wants to continue to rest for the next 2-3 weeks but I am allowed to walk just not at a brisk pace.  I am a planner so not having a plan is driving me crazy!
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC

• Welcome @emmasemm and good luck with this cycle. I have had 2 failed retrieval and transfer cycles and I know how hard it is to be hopeful and keep going. I agree with you on third time is a charm. 
  • Nurse talk scheduled for Monday so it's time to get this show on the road!
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC

• Hi All! 

Tentatively introducing myself here as well. A little history, this will be our 4th FET, 5th transfer.  We did our ER in February and got 2 PGS normal embryos. Last month we did an ERA test and just got back the results - I need an extra 12 hours of progesterone. 

Hoping the more precise transfer window and the lovenox for my clotting disorder will finally give us some success. We've gotten a BFP with every transfer, but have always had a MC between 5-8 weeks. They had me on the lovenox with the last transfer, so the extra progesterone will be the only change with the upcoming FET. 

Waiting (impatiently as always) on AF to show up in about 2 weeks so we can get started and then have our transfer in late June. 

Wishing everyone luck next month!

History in Signature 
    Me & DH: 33
    September 2015: Chemical pregnancy/Miscarriage
    October 2016:  1st IUI - BFN
    November 2016: 2nd IUI - Cancelled due to cyst
    December 2016:  3rd IUI - BFN
    January 2017: 4th IUI - BFN
    April 2017: 1st IVF Retrieval - 3 embryos (1 transferred, 2 frozen) - BFP 
    May 2017: Missed miscarriage @ 7 weeks, D&C
    August 2017: 1st FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    November 2017: Hysteroscopy to remove adhesion 
    December 2017: 2nd FET - BPF & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    February 2018: 2nd IVF Retrieval - 1 embryo, PGS tested normal 
    August 2018: 3rd FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
    September 2018: DX with blood clotting disorder
    November 2018: 3rd IVF Retrieval - 2 embryos, both abnormal 
    February 2019: 4th IVF Retrieval w/TESA for DH - 2 Embryos, both PGS tested normal
    April 2019: ERA test
    June 2019: 4th FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
  • Sorry, forgot to ask. Has anyone had any experience with an ERA test when it comes to recurrent losses? Most of the information I find about it is geared toward people with recurrent implantation failure. 
    History in Signature 
    February 2019: 4th IVF Retrieval w/TESA for DH - 2 Embryos, both PGS tested normal
  • @orchid0404 I am so sorry you have had to go through those MCs.  This is my first FET and I've never had an ERA so I'm not much help there.  FX the lovenox and extra progesterone is exactly what you need.  And hurry up AF!
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC

• Thanks @celticknotfire! Good luck with getting your FET protocol started - happy to provide support and answer any questions that I can as you get going!
    History in Signature 
  • Hi ladies! I should be doing my FET the third week of June. This is my third FET with a PGS embryo. @orchid0404 I saw that you mentioned an ERA. I had one but from what my RE had explained, it’s only for implantation failure. I happened to be one of those people who needed another 24 hours of progesterone to implant. I also tested high for anticardiolipin IgM. I am adding Lovenox and Prednisone to my protocol this time as they believe my last loss could have been due to a clotting/autoimmune issue. I have my hysteroscopy tomorrow to make sure we are good to go before stopping the bc pills and they will also be doing a scratch. My anxiety has been insane this last month and I’ve been trying to just relax, but it’s so hard. One step at a time I guess :)
  • Finally got my schedule for my FET!  No Lupron for me because I don't ovulate on my own anyway. I stop my BCP next Tuesday the 21st. Baseline US is next Friday 05/24 and I start my Estrace and aspirin that day as well.  We slowly increase the estrace until the next US which will be 06/07 and if everything looks good we start to decrease the estrace and start prometrium, PIO and Medrol.  I am so happy my PIO is only every 3rd day so that helps with cost and pain!  Hopefully my transfer will be 06/12. 
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC

• Good Luck @celticknotfire. I am currently on Lupron and my tentative transfer date is June 7. 
  • Ladies! I finally started Lupron injections over the weekend. I stop my BCP tomorrow (thank God!! Those things are worse than the injections), and my baseline US will be next Wednesday 5/22. Crazy to think we are so close to transfer day! June is right around the corner!
  • Are any of you ladies still working out through this process? Its been a lifeline for me and the stress of it all.....
  • Im curious about this too.  I haven't started the process yet, but I heard during stimulations I will need to cut back.  I need to be able to work out at least some of that time. I couldn't imagine cutting back for 2 weeks!

39 years old   DH 41.  Sperm looks great.  We live in San Diego  
    Me:  ****TW loss mentioned***
    MTHFR Homozygous 677TT (dx 2016)
    hypothyroid
    8/2018           Off birth control
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/8/2019        Saw fertility doctor, AFC 5, labs drawn
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    4/18/2019      9 week ultrasound  MM , stopped growing at 6 weeks, no HB.  D&C 
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
                         1st of 3 Egg retrievals planned tentatively for July
    6/29/2019     started Antagonist Protocol 
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    12/20/2019    ERA - pre-receptive.  Needed 24 hours more of progesterone
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    4/20/2020.  BFP trying on our own! 
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • @andreamm31 I've continued working out this whole process. The TWW is going to be tough! But I'm making sure I'm still working out like normal up until the day of transfer and as soon as I get the ok from my doctor. I honestly think that my body wouldnt respond well to all of this, as well as a pregnancy, if I stopped working out. I'm so used to tough workouts 6 days a week (I'm a competitive obstacle course racer) that I think it would go into shock if I just stopped.
  • **trigger loss**Hi ladies, I'm new to this as you can see (I posted a new discussion when I was trying to join yours) Any way, my name is J, i am 39, ttc for about 5 years, had 2 failed IUIs and found out my tubes are blocked. My ER was in August of last year, no fresh transfer because I made too many eggs (17) 9 of them made it to 5day stage. 1st FET canceled due to low Estrogen ans Progestrone. Had my left tube removed because it got fat. 2nd FET in March transfered 2 resulted in a chemical pregnancy that I lost on my birthday which sucked. 3rd FET transfer of 2 will be June 12 if my numbers look good. Start lupron in 2 days and i am still on BCPs for a week and half. Baby Dust to All.
  • @ktrabing I haven't been but that's because my ovarian torsion and surgery to fix it.  All the paperwork from my RE says to not start a new workout regime or increase it during this process except for during the TWW.  Their recommendations during the TWW is no aerobic exercise or lifting more than 15 pounds.

@dimples39 I'm so sorry you've gone through so much.  Looks like we are tentative transfer date buddies!
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC

• ktrabingktrabing member
    edited May 2019
    @celticknotfire No, I wouldn't start anything new during the TWW, but if they give me the ok to continue doing what I've been doing (maybe a couple mile runs and bodyweight work as an easier regimen) I'll definitely take that opportunity!

• @ktrabing My RE told me no jumping or twisting, but every doctor says something different. If they give you the go, take full advantage. People get pregnant on their own all the time and they don’t stop working out to do it. I think the biggest risk is on stims bc your getting so many follies and don’t want to risk twisting them or moving them if you have a lot. Good luck to you!!!!
  • Hi everyone!  I've been on the May FET board, but my cycle was pushed back to June because I ovulated through the BCPs and lupron  :/  I start baby aspirin and estrogen this week, and my transfer is tentatively scheduled for 6/6.  I'm excited, anxious, scared, but most of all HOPEFUL.  I only have one "normal" embryo to transfer, so I'm praying this is successful.
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • @lovemygs Welcome! I was on the May FET board for a bit as well so I've read a bunch of your posts :smile: That's super unfortunate that you got moved to June....hard when the doctors control so much of your cycle and your body and then just when you think it'll be fine you get thrown a curve ball. Hopefully this month is your month!

• @lovemygs Also....if everything works for both of us, we will be transfer buddies as mine is scheduled for the 6th as well!
  • @ktrabing Thanks!  Hoping and praying 6/6 is the beginning of something wonderful :)
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
  • welcome @lovemygs. You and @ktrabing are a day ahead of my tentative transfer date. Really hoping it is the beginning of something beautiful for all of us. 
  • Anyone experiencing side effects of lupron injections? Mine is only 10 units so its pretty low dose but I'm on day 6 of them and starting to get pretty tired...
  • @sbhawnani Hi! Nice to *meet* you :)

@ktrabing Yes, being tired and having headaches are always my lupron symptoms
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
  • @lovemygs Welcome! Sorry your cycle got pushed back a month, all of the waiting is always so frustrating! But June is right around the corner. 

@ktrabing I've never been on lupron other than as a single trigger shot. Hopefully you won't have to be on them for too much longer (I assume those stop when you do the transfer?) The progesterone injections are what always get to me. I'm always so exhausted on them. 

Still not much news on my end. Starting to get a little crampy, so hoping that means AF is around the corner and then i'll be able to get this show on the road! 
    History in Signature 
  • @ktrabing I am with you on the tired bus with 10 units of Lupron. I can't explain the exhaustion and get pretty frustrated when someone asks if I slept well. I am also craving a ton of sugar. Anyone else having the same symptoms or am I just justifying my sweet tooth here. lol.
  • Hi ladies. I'm Erin. Hubby and I have been TTC 3 years. Have been trying fertility treatments for 18 months. We have MFI. With previous RE we failed 3 IUIs, and our first round of IVF ended with 10 eggs and all embryos arrested before we could even do a transfer. Changed to a new RE and just had our 2nd round of stims. We transferred 2 embryos fresh which didnt stick. We have 3 frozen embryos and will be doing our first FET in June. Have an appt with the RE next week to get a plan in place. I'm nervous but hopeful. Praying for healthy pregnancies and babies for all of us soon! 
  • emmasemmemmasemm member
    edited May 2019
    Hi Ladies
     Sorry - I forgot to favorite the thread so didn’t realize we had more people join us! Today we start a few weeks of Lupron to hopefully quiet down all my inflammation.

***TW*** @orchid0404 I have heard of ERA being for recurrent early losses, but normally related to not having seen a heartbeat. Have you been tested for all the clotting issues? Have you asked about adding in baby aspirin too? That and love ox work on two different clotting aspects. ***endTW***

@celticknotfire keeping everything crossed for a smooth baseline on Friday!

@nurserin07 @lovemygs welcome!

@cossab89 welcome fellow autoimmune warrior. Anticardiolipin antibodies are pretty much the only thing I’m not positive for! But I have the full set except that. Did they suggest Intralipids to you? I’m doing those too.

@sbhawnani @ktrabing I’ve used Lupron with some of my retrieval cycles and always get hot flushes, am super tired and extremely short tempered. I start a few weeks on 0.5 (20 units) which is going to be all kinds of interesting. Then I drop to 0.2 (4 units) when I start my estrogen patches. This Level worked nicely for me when priming and stimming last year.

@ktrabing most of the exercise advice (or rather the advice not to exercise very much) is related to stim cycles - if your ovaries get big then exercising dramatically increases the risk of torsion. @celticknotfire will confirm you don’t want that to happen! For FET my reading of studies and discussion with my RE were more about not overheating. You want to keep a nice stable warm body temp - not super hot, but also not cold. Hence also no saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzi etc My previous RE also banned the use of heated seats in cars after transfer, plus no hot water bottles. The other thing is weights - I’ve been given a 5kg Limit from my previous and current RE. It has made me empty my handbag a bit :D

edit for format 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Welcome back @emmasemm, good luck with the lupron, hope it helps with the inflammation! I've been tested for clotting issues (AT3 deficiency). I'm on baby asprin and also on Lovenox during cycles. 
    History in Signature 
  • @emmasemm That sucks that you had a torsion before! Funny, my doctor never mentioned it to me when I was stimming before, thats crazy to me after the fact. She knows that I workout like I do, multiple times a day a few times a week, but didnt say anything. Oh well, I got lucky I suppose! Welcome back to the group :)

@sbhawnani I havent had any sugar cravings specifically. I actually stopped craving so much food when I got done with my BCP...weird. Just the tiredness and hot flashes lately (but I'm attributing those to AF starting on Saturday morning).

@nurserin07 Welcome! I hope this group has as many sticky embryos as some of the other threads I've been on! When do you do your baseline testing? Or do you even know yet? 

@celticknotfire Good luck on Friday! My baseline is on Wednesday, hope this week goes well for baseline tests!
  • @ktrabing my nurse is supposed to call me today to set up baseline testing and I started my birth control patch today.