October 2019 Moms
Options

The Sex Thread: Announce Your Baby's Sex Here!

Re: The Sex Thread: Announce Your Baby's Sex Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    m123mmm123mm member
    edited April 2019
    @sarahnugget2 I debated ordering this!! How was the process and how do you give a blood sample Iโ€™m super curiousย 
  • Options
    @m123mm I personally thought it was a great process. I got the test in two days from ordering it. The actual process of getting the blood wasn't so bad. I didn't think it hurt at all to be honest and it's a bit tricky to get the blood in the container but I was able to do it by myself. As long as you follow the instructions it works well. My only complaint was it took 2 weeks to get the results because I'm from Canada and USPS took forever. But sneak peek was fantastic! I found out within 2 hours of when they got my blood sample.ย 
  • Options
    Having a girl for the 2nd time. We wanted a boy but girl is ok too.ย 
  • Options
    Awaiting my sneak peek results this afternoon. The wait is driving me insane
  • Options
    @Lassiecassie2 with sneak peek you can find out starting at 9 weeks
  • Options
    It's a boy ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    It's a boy ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    It's a boy ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    I'm loving all these announcements. I'm patiently/not so patiently waiting for our 20 week US. I have 7 more weeks to wait. Is Sneak Peak worth it...?ย 
  • Options
    @deatonpartyofthree Iโ€™m right there with you!! 3 more weeks until our 20 week. Everyone keeps telling me to go pay for a early look. I already have a boy and a girl so this will be our tie breaker. Iโ€™m ready to find out though lol
  • Options
    So excited to finally get my little boy after 3 girls. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    babymoody2019babymoody2019 member
    edited May 2019
    ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค is there anyway to delete multiple posts?? I'm ready to Chuck my phone ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Options
    babymoody2019babymoody2019 member
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    @marbellie oh no!!! so sorry you had to find out that way!!
  • Options
    @marbellie when I saw you posted on this thread I got SO excited that you changed your mind.... I had to read your post 3 times to really understand because I thought with my excitement for you I was over reading the news. ย Iโ€™m sorry that you found out before you wanted to.
  • Options
    junebabyhjunebabyh member
    edited April 2019
    @marbellie When I saw your name as the recent poster on this thread I was confused! Iโ€™m so sorry team green was ruined for you! But thrilled beyond words for you. Huge congrats! Also, how on earth will you keep the secret from DH??!!!
  • Options
    @marbellie I'm so sorry you found out by accident! I feel like them putting that info in your portal when you asked not to know went against your wishes. :( When I was team green I was so afraid of someone knowing and slipping the news (such as an ultrasound tech, etc). If it's any comfort, I think knowing and not knowing are both really fun (just different) experiences!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 -ย 

ย  ย  ย BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

ย  ย  ย CP July '17

ย  ย  ย Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

ย  ย  ย CP June '18

ย  ย  ย BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    Team Boy๐Ÿ‘ฃ