July 2019 Moms
Options

Freebies/Steals/Deals Thread

2»

Re: Freebies/Steals/Deals Thread

• Options
    Thanks @hestia14! I just ordered a ton!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Buy Buy Baby is clearancing out some of their baby carriers. My local store still had a few k'tan, k'tan active, moby, ergo, and ergo 360 on clearance when I was in yesterday.
  • Options
    @fromcatstokids I got a Tula FTG carrier for $45, they let me use the 20% coupon too! Best deal ever! 
  • Options
    Does anyone know about the Baby Box Co.?

https://www.babyboxco.com/

Like, is this legit? Do they sell your info? How much "free goodies" do you actually get?
  • Options
    mamahmh2mamahmh2 member
    edited April 2019
    @foodislove I did it! You get a cardboard bassinet with mattress, two fitted sheets, a long sleeve onesie, a zipper bag that could be used for anything really, some samples and a little pack of coupons for random baby items. I thought it was worth it! The cardboard bassinet can double as a sturdy storage box. I haven’t found that they’ve sold my info. 

Edit for spell check*

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Options
    @foodislove I haven't done it - I think I signed up last time but they were out of boxes. Anyways, lots of moms on the Bump my last pregnancy did it and none had complaints.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Zulily is having a nice baby gear sale today. I got a blooming bath for $20 (I think it is usually about $40) and a Ergobaby 360 air carrier for $120 (I think they are usually about $160).
  • Options
    Attn cloth diaper mamas!

Nicki's Diapers (https://www.nickisdiapers.com) is having a big earth day sale. 20% off nicki's diapers, 20% off imagine diapers, 20% off grovia, 15% off smartbottoms, 30% off diaper safari, 20% off lalabyebaby, 15% off thirsties, 20% off swimbaby, 15% off sweatpea diapers, 20% off rumparooz/kangacare, and more! 
  • Options
    STMs — Target is running their car seat trade-in program from April 22- May 4th. Trade in a car seat (can be expired) and get 20% voucher towards new car seat, travel system, strollers, and other select baby gear. Says it can be layered with other sale offers and Redcard offers. ♥️

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Options
    @mamanbebe I ordered some planet wise wet/dry bags from Nicki's Diapers based on your notice.  I got them last night and the patterns are adorable!  I spent more than $50 so I got a free bib too!  The pattern was chosen for me, but it's perfect!  Thanks for the head's up!
  • Options
    @cindler what print did you get? I'm eyeing the cactus 🌵 one at the moment!
  • Options
    @Cbeanz I got the cactus one, the grey arrow one (aim) and the colorful woods one in wet/dry bags. The pattern on the free bib was green with elephants.