1st Trimester
Options

Faint line not getting darker

Hey ladies. Yesterday morning I had very sore boobs so I decided to test and saw a very faint positive. Today is 12dpo and the line is only a very little bit darker if that then yesterday. I had brown spotting for about an hour yesterday and then it stopped. I took three different brands of tests since yesterday and they all have very faint lines. I'm wondering if the fact that the line isn't rapidly getting darker might mean it's another chemical pregnancy? Have any of you ladies experienced this with good outcomes? I know I have problem being patient.. it's something I'm working on! Thanks in advance for any advice or imput! 🙂

Re: Faint line not getting darker

• Options
    Hey ladies. Yesterday morning I had very sore boobs so I decided to test and saw a very faint positive. Today is 12dpo and the line is only a very little bit darker if that then yesterday. I had brown spotting for about an hour yesterday and then it stopped. I took three different brands of tests since yesterday and they all have very faint lines. I'm wondering if the fact that the line isn't rapidly getting darker might mean it's another chemical pregnancy? Have any of you ladies experienced this with good outcomes? I know I have problem being patient.. it's something I'm working on! Thanks in advance for any advice or imput! 🙂
    Um sorry, but you are not going to be getting much darker lines taking multiple tests in a 24 hour span.  You got a positive, call your doctor and tell them. Due to your history of a chemical pregnancy they will tell you what they want you to do......... In the meanwhile, stop peeing on sticks. 
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"