June 2019 Moms
Options

Post Ultrasound Photos Here!

124»

Re: Post Ultrasound Photos Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby was waving both arms super fast!!! Everyone was cracking up. 
  • Options
    Baby last week at 10 weeks 3 days, measured at 11 weeks + some days. Found the heartbeat on my at home Doppler last night right around 160, was 165 at this appointment 🥰🥰
  • Options
    Hi ladies here is my little Amour at 14 weeks and 2 day🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    Had my 12 week US today at 13+6. Baby is measuring ahead so they changed my due date to 6/23... which means I'm 14+3 I guess now. Fun to see the baby again!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    3D is so creepy.. but so cute - 15 weeks   
  • Options
    So I am going to share both. My first one at 6 weeks and then another at 8 weeks since my gyno could not find the heartbeat. As you can tell he/she is a little angry at the 8 week one lol but he/she wouldn’t stop moving overall. 
  • Options
    19+4! We got the results yesterday, Baby is healthy, no concerns, no abnormalities! It was amazing to see Baby moving around, we saw knees and hand bones, he/she rubbed their eyes and wiggled around. Last time Baby was sleeping so seeing him/her move was really special. So excited!!! 

• Options
    Our Baby Girl at exactly 19 weeks :). All parts healthy and accounted for. Kicking up a storm in there!

• Options
    database6database6 member
    edited January 2019
    11 weeks 3 days - baby measured 11 weeks 4 days today at NT scan. Everything looked great, baby was jumping around in there. Next scan will be the end of February where we will find out the sex! (Well, another scan tomorrow but it will be more of the same).  ETA aaannnnd wrong month 😬

• Options
    20w3d our little girl 
  • Options
    My little guy has grown so much. 😊
  • Options
     She smiled for the camera ☺️ Due date is 6.28
  • Options
    20w6d!! It's 2D, so you can't see much but we're so excited! 151bpm, and doing flips and rolls during the ultrasound!!  Doing the gender reveal tomorrow!  :smile:
  • Options
    Yesterday at our AS (22+4). We find out the sex tomorrow! ❤
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    wisehwiseh member
    Growth scan number 1! Measuring in at 35 weeks 🙈🙈🙈

• Options
     27+1 taken Monday <3 
  • Options
    32 weeks- baby Henry 💙