Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite type of flower or plant? 
TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

Re: All Group Check-In (Week of 4/22)

• Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @galentine I know quite a few people who don’t discuss names until they’re at the hospital!
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cmbt2 said:
    @galentine I know quite a few people who don’t discuss names until they’re at the hospital!

• Options
    galentinegalentine member
    edited April 2019
    @cmbt2, like, at all?!?! Holy cow. That is wayyyy too late for my comfort! I can ee waiting to decide for sure at the hospital, but I'd need to know we at least had it narrowed down before getting to the hospital!
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    galentine said:
    @cmbt2, like, at all?!?! Holy cow. That is wayyyy too late for my comfort! I can ee waiting to decide for sure at the hospital, but I'd need to know we at least had it narrowed down before getting to the hospital!
    Yep! I know others that go in with lists of 10+ names. 

I’m more of an outlier in wanting at least first names set before finding out the sex from what I’ve seen
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 4th, 16w 4d 😍 b
    FTM/STM/TTM+: ttm
    Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: green💚 though not alot of people were happy we said that yesterday 🙄
    Upcoming Appointments: not til May!
    How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): potato chips still😭 gotta stop the salt though.
    Rants/Raves: more family drama. I'm about to finally cut ties with someone very close I'm finding more and more toxic every year and being told I can't by another close member. I'm kinda lost. I know I don't want to wedge us apart because I love her dearly but after yesterday I can't deal with her crappy attitude anymore.
    Questions: coming up blank 😂
    GTKY: What is your favorite type of flower or plant? Irises, lilacs and roses❤️😍

• Options
    @galentine we haven't discussed names either. We will. I've been thinking about bringing it up soon.

@jenferlee82 I'm sorry about the headaches. I hope it's just the usual 2nd tri nonsense and nothing more.

@cmbt2 sorry your ILs were difficult. Hopefully you get a nice long break from them now.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 14w 4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: Ftm

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: I really want a girl :)

Upcoming Appointments: 24th regular check up then May 20th with AS

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): everything... if it's not morning sickness, then it's fatigue, migraines, and the new one is the runs! Oh joys

Rants/Raves: so I'm 22 and live in my own house with boyfriend/fiancee (no ring yet :P) and I told my parents I'm preggo and they were crying with joy. He told his mom and she had nothing but smart stuff to say... Oh well can't make everyone happy

GTKY: What is your favorite type of flower or plant? Daisies!
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @prpl11butterfly they’ll be back in June 😫
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    @galentine and @jenferlee82 I’ve been on this chocolate shake kick.... SO good!! 

@cmbt2 sorry your IL’s made your weekend less than enjoyable.  

@prpl11butterfly I hear you on the too much ham!  Worth the pain though.

@stephanie123456 your “naughty” cravings sound delicious!!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    10/6- 16.1 

Avocado 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Green 

Upcoming Appointments:  Thursday for standard checkup 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 
    Still feeling pretty good. Started with a lower back ache that’s basically in my butt but just gets annoying while working out. I went to the chiropractor today for an adjustment and so will start my apts back up until the babe is here. 

Rants/Raves: Enjoying all the Easter leftovers (with zero guilt) 😋

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite type of flower or plant? All the peonies 😍
  • Options
    @emily1052 I am so jealous of your garden! I really want to have a vegetable garden, but our backyard is west-facing and the entire thing just gets scorched all summer. We struggle to keep anything alive back there. Yours sounds amazing!!
  • Options
    @galentine We have had a list going since 2015 when we first started discussing trying for #3, but I do know some people who want to see the baby before naming.  No way I could do it!

@prpl11butterfly Congrats on being “out” everywhere!
  • Options
    @jenferlee82 have you ever looked into a shade cloth?  Just to give it a break in the afternoon?  I live in southern Texas so it gets really hot, we just get types of plants that don’t mind too much. 
    Some of our friends use these... 
    NKTM 50%-60% Sunblock Shade Cloth, Cut Edge UV Resistant Shade for Plant Cover, Greenhouse, Barn or Kennel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ISY0YVO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_cOHVCbEBPH5CD
  • Options
    @emily1052 That could work! At least for a smallish plot. It’s so hot and dry here that a lot of people just go with desert landscaping - we go on water restriction most years around June or so. But this could let me grow a few veggies. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    @jenferlee82, I'm so sorry for the persistent headaches. I hope you get some relief soon ❤

@cmbt2, my condolences for your avocado allergy. That stinks so much! 

@prpl11butterfly, yay for being out everywhere! I'm sorry for the scary PGAL thoughts though ❤

@stephanie123456, your cravings sound so good! Now I want chik-fil-a!

@emily1052, a chocolate shake sounds so good! Mmmm maybe even a Wendy's frosty.

@mrsinterweb, I also had a resurgence of morning sickness during weeks 14 and 15, but so far week 16 has been fantastic! Hope you are feeling better soon!

@quidditchcapn1120, how exciting you are finding out the baby's sex soon! Are you finding out or revealing in any special way?

@greenbean-2, I'm so sorry your family has been upsetting you ❤❤
  • Options
    @galentine DH and I haven’t discussed names at all. I think it’s PGAL brain for both of us.
    @jenferlee82 you and DH are so good to his team.
    @cmbt2 That’s a horrible thing for FIL to say. FWIW my 4yo doesn’t nap generally either, he has quiet time but generally plays.
    @quidditchcapn1120 I can’t do coffee either and I really miss it:(

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kindbytealikat I’m so sorry you had such a tough weekend. I hope you are able to get some rest and down time to recover. Sending virtual hugs your way. 
  • Options
    @galentine oh gosh I’m not sure.  I feel like we just did an announcement about getting foster licensed/expecting foster placements.  We might do a simple announcement about the many big changes coming to our family after the NIPT results come back.  ❤️
  • Options
    Will come back to do @s tomorrow...too tired 😴 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11th/15w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): box of crayons 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out

Upcoming Appointments: I need to reschedule...it will be the second weeks of May

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I tire easily but otherwise I can’t complain 

Rants/Raves: Rant - I felt so blah in the clothes I wore today. My pregnancy jeans from DS (which were second hand) no longer hold themselves up so I was constantly yanking at them. And my bump isn’t big enough to fill in maternity shirts but most of my regular shirts aren’t long enough to cover the belly panel on the jeans. I need to find some casual maternity dresses

Questions: What time do you all go to bed? I’ve been up past my “bedtime” the last few nights and it just made me curious 

GTKY: What is your favorite type of flower or plant? Stargazer lilies are my favorite
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @melanier26 in bed around 8:30/9, up at 5:30
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    @melanier26 I definitely need 8 hours these days if I can. My kids go to bed early (around 7:00) , which gives me time to myself to watch a show and then I’m usually in bed between 8:30-9:00. I’m up at 5:00 every morning. 
  • Options
    @galentine H tried to bring up names the other day and I told him I wasn't ready to start that argument yet  :D Historically we don't fully agree until after our kids are born. We were team green with our first and on the way to the hospital, while I was in labor, he told me he didn't like our only boy name we'd settled on anymore. If looks could kill. Luckily she was a girl. 
    This is us too- We pretty much can’t agree until I’m in labor lol. My husband has a tendency to bring up every memory of random kids in grade school that had the same name 🙄 
  • Options
    @melanier26, I need a lot of sleep to function. I get up around 6:30, and normally I go to bed between 9:30 and 10:30. While pregnant though, "bedtime" is pretty much whatever time I finish eating dinner. I'm lucky if I make it to 8:30 😴😴
  • Options
    @melanier26 I try to be asleep between 9 and 9:30 and wake up at 6. Pre-pregnancy, it was more like 10-5:45. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @galentine DH and I might start discussing names in a few weeks when we find out the sex. I think we already have a girl’s name picked but if it’s a boy it may take the entire rest of my pregnancy to figure one out!

@jenferlee82 I’m sorry about the headaches. Ugh, they’re the worst 😔

@cmbt2 I’m sorry you had to put up with your ILs and that they’re so horrible!

@prpl11butterfly Ab so you’ve had luck getting DS out of your bed? Mine has been doing pretty well with it too. Such a relief! 

@stephanie123456 In my mind every healthy thing I eat cancels out one “bad” thing 🙃

@greenbean-2 I’m glad you’re starting to see a bit of relief, hopefully you’re turning the corner! 

@kindbytealikat I’m sorry you had a rough weekend. I hope this week is going better for you ❤️ 
  • Options
    @melanier26 I found some comfy and casual maternity dresses on Amazon. I bought a few nicer work ones from Seraphine but didn't want to spend much on the every day styles. So far I've bought four from Amazon that were all <$30 and I've been really happy with all of them!

I usually go to bed around 8:30 these days, and watch tv or read until 9:30ish. Up at 5:30 (sometimes I stretch this to 6.)