Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 4/15

2»

Re: TFAS w/o 4/15

• @NYTino24 thanks so much. Taking it one day at a time and eternally grateful I’ve made friends in my community and here that are so kind. 

@justkeepswimming8 I’m not actually sure yet...he should get his phone back by Easter and he might know a date then. But probably not. Theoretically he’ll be home around the end of the month. But I’m guessing so who actually knows. Definitely hoping it’s around FW! They say those post training swimmers are strong 😂
  • *TW* death.

Sad for DH. His grandmother died yesterday. His birthday is tomorrow. Two years ago he buried his other grandmother on his birthday. Our fun time off together and birthday plans will now include going to his hometown for a funeral. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure he has bronchitis and my allergies will not quit. Blah.

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsVP614 I’m so sorry about your DH’s grandmother. 

@justkeepswimming8 I’m glad you had a fun party and that O held off. I think your plan of taking care of DD to get out of egg dying sounds perfect haha. Is Easter bingo just regular bingo that happens on Easter? Or does something make it Easter-y? Im very interested in this 
  • @NYTino24 We don't take her home until the 26th.  Last weekend we got to meet the puppies and pick ours.  I can't wait to bring her home!  :) 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @MrsVP614 oh I’m so sorry for your family’s loss. That has to be so rough with the timing :(
  • @mrsvp614 I am so sorry for your loss and rough timing. My dad's mom died the day before his birthday, I remember those first couple years his birthday was not easily celebrated.

@mrsjessS I am sorry for your loss. I'm glad your mom has been able to help.

@begging4abump I'm glad you and YH were able to talk, even if you aren't on the same page. Sometimes just getting it out there feels good.

@mokay19 Sometimes I think men just don't get it.

@shamrocandroll I hope the change in settings keeps blocking those notifications, I'm sorry TB people weren't very nice.

@MJDsquared Mealtime to me is the hardest part of parenting so far. My DD is so unpredictable and most of the time refuses to even try a bite even though I know she will like it. Last night we had burgers and squash. Squash was her favorite food from 6 months-1 year. She refused to even touch it, but with a lot of coercion she finally tried a bite (after about 30 minutes). She loved it and proceeded to eat the rest. Seriously girl, get it together!

@justkeepswimming8 I'm glad the party went well. DD wasn't really interested in the cake at her first birthday either, but at the second she could not get enough.

TMI Poop.

AFM, DD had to poop last night and freaked out and was crying. I went to change her, no poop, but I could see it. Poor girl was having such a hard time. I gave her prunes and a suppository and put her to bed (1 hour late). She finally pooped this morning with ease, thank god!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @m6agua My son is like that too.  I think it's them exerting control over what very little they can in their lives.  Gotta love 2 year-olds!  FWIW, I've been trying to completely ignore what he eats/doesn't eat and not say anything during dinner or beg him to try things.  It's really hard in practice, but when I do manage to do it, I notice he will try a lot more on his own than he will when I plead with him to try things.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @habitzjo @justkeepswimming8 Solidarity! @m6agua I have to agree with mealtimes being the most stressful for me. Like @shamrocandroll I try to keep my cool and ignore it but it's way harder to do that with mealtimes than with anything else for me. Maybe if she just refused to eat it and didn't throw it on the floor, because when it ends up on the floor I'm all frustrated and anxious that I'm going to have to clean it up (damn dogs not licking the floor clean lol) so then that anxiety transfers to me wanting her to eat. Blah. Work in progress.

@MrsVP614 I'm so sorry.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • begging4abumpbegging4abump member
    edited April 2019
    @MJDsquared DD throwing food on the floor is my ultimate pet peeve. It helps some that I have her clean it up afterwards. I know that your lo is younger, but I’m always surprised at what these kids can do when they are expected to do it. Wasted food AND a mess AND an empty tummy are all stressors for me. It helped to remove one of those factors for me. But we’re definitely still dealing with the same issue over here. ETA: I think at that age, I helped dd clean it up, and now she does it on her own...with maybe an extra swipe with cleaning fluid from me.
  • @MJDsquared somehow I missed you yesterday. I replied to you in my head though. I had the exact same thought about the egg hunt I’m going to with my friend - that she wants to go because she’s an extrovert haha. My DD throws food on the floor too but it seems like she does it when she’s starting to fill up so I take her high chair tray away. I don’t know if it’s helping or not but I’m hoping it won’t get worse ugh 
  • @MJDsquared When my son throws food, I take him out of his chair and make him pick it up and put it back on a plate. I’m a meanie mama I guess, but he rarely does it now because he knows he will have to clean it up! He is extremely verbal for his age and we go over saying, “All done!” and handing his plate over instead of making a mess. He also cleans his tray with a rag and his face with a wet washcloth. Maybe try that?
    @MrsVP614 So sorry to hear that. Hopefully you’ll get some family time in.
    @m6agua Poor girl! Luckily we haven’t ever really had that. I’m sure it hurts as much to watch as it does to go through it. :(
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @MrsVP614 I am so very sorry to hear about your loss, and the timing of it all.  I hope you guys are still able to find some time to celebrate YH's birthday and to make the most of it.  Keeping you guys in my thoughts <3

@m6agua ugh poop!!!  I remember having to do that once for DS.... I gagged when I had to put the suppository in!  I felt so bad for his little tummy troubles.  That was the only time I ever had to do that, thank goodness!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Ladies - DS asked again this morning when he can get a little brother or sister. </3 I swear he always knows to ask right around the time I'll get a BFN or a BFP....  I just want to give him a sibling so badly, and I hate that it's taking so long!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @NYTino24 I don't think you're a mean mom for that. Our dogs immediately eat most things she drops, so I feel like when the solid evidence isn't there that might not work. I could try it though.

I also have anxiety because she's a lower percentile for weight (although I guess not so much anymore, but I always think back to when she was 10%ile) and had to have an IV for her blood sugar and we had to stay an extra night in the hospital when she was born. The blood sugar thing is because my milk came in super late but my anxiety doesn't discriminate, lol.

@kpearse99 I'm so sorry <3 Hugs to you.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • I’m so far behind this week. Work’s insane and DS is sick. I’ll try to catch up and tag, but it might be tomorrow. 

@MrsJessS I’m so sorry to see you back here. You and your family are in my thoughts. 

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 4/3

WTO/TWW? CD4. 

Ages of other child. 19 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? I can’t even. I go to the OB next week to talk next steps, but I definitely doubt I will O before I start meds. 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: DH was sick most of the week, then DS got sent home from daycare yesterday for throwing up. I also have a cold, but I’m the least sick for sure. So, it’s a great week to be super busy at work, but that’s timing. Also, AF sucks. But, I muss this board and I’m sorry I haven’t been participating more. 

GTKY: What are your plans for Easter? Both grandparents and SIL’s family are coming to our house for lunch and an egg hunt. Hoping we can get the house clean tonight and tomorrow. Willing to bet DH is not going to clean anything today while I’m at work. He’s off, but home with sick DS. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @mercury94 I’m sorry for AF and I hope you guys feel better soon 

@shamrocandroll I think that is genius! DD is sleeping over at my in-laws next weekend and I’m worried how she’s going to do in the pack n play 

I finally got my car checked today from being rear ended last week, it was the first time I’ve had service done at the dealership and I didn’t realize the service center was in a different location than the dealership, so I was late. I usually get anxious about stuff like that, but my FFFC is that I didn’t care because it meant DD got a longer nap. Plus why wouldn’t they have mentioned that? The good news is that there wasn’t any damage so I don’t have to deal with getting it fixed, insurance companies, etc.  Also TGIF!
  • @shamrocandroll no shame...that's actually pretty genius! Hopefully he enjoys the squishier "mattress!"
  • @shamrocandroll do what you need to to survive haha. If a dog bed mattress works, go for it lol.