Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 4/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 4/17

• Loading the player...
  • @kbrown2385 sorry for CD 1  :( Thats great you and YH were able to get some yard work done. Yay spring!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 enjoy your sleep! Glad you got your positive opk!

@MrsVP614 I’m so sorry for you and yh’s loss. Glad your appts went well and hope you’re able
    to get over the allergies soon. They have been crazy here too. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:
    -Keeping an eye on ovulation window, no contraception, sperm-friendly lubricant (Pre-Seed), staying healthy in general (working out, hiking, eating healthier), pre-natal vitamins, avoiding unnecessary chemicals/nasties in environment/food/pharms.
    -In terms of eating healthier, I've been adding in lots of extra fruits, vegetables (particularly greens and cruciferous ones), hemp hearts, sesame seeds, cacao powder, and olive/avocado oils.
    -I also have a very low caffeine intake (and I already don't drink alcohol or smoke).
    -I started a TTC journal (handwritten), so that has been helping me cope with some of the stress!

R/R: I have a lot of errands to run today, and I'm not looking forward to it. My car has an oil leak, so I get to go sit and wait for that to be fixed. :disappointed: I also need to finishing mowing the front lawn, but I'm not sure if I'll make it back before it gets too warm. I may need to do it later this afternoon/evening (I'm not much of a morning mover, so it definitely isn't happening right now).

CS/Q: nupe
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @misshelen86 Hooray for beds! <3 You work night shift?
    @kbrown2385 Come finish mowing my lawn today! ;)
    @MrsVP614 So sorry for your loss, but I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Month/Cycle: 6 AL

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, OPK, PNV, Ubiquinol, Omega 3s, other suppplements

R/R:  AF is here.  Glad to just start a new cycle.  I am thinking about putting down the thermometer this month.  I probably won't, but thinking about it. My plan is to be super focused on my health this month.  It doesnt seem to help me get pregnant, but I am in a better mental state when I do. 

CS/Q: None

• @kerco925 Sorry about CD1. I've considered a temping break too! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Good morning, ladies! 
    @flowntheloop good luck with your car! I hope it's a quick fix.
    @kerco925 I'm sorry about CD1. :( 
    @misshelen86 yay for a +OPK! 
    @MrsVP614 I am so sorry for your loss. Saying goodbye to grandparents is so hard. 
    @kbrown2385 sorry about CD1, but it sounds like you're ready to move forward. Good luck with the clomid.  I'm rooting for you this cycle!

Month/Cycle: 9/8(third cycle AL)

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, tracking with Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, fertility tea, cutting down on alcohol and generally making healthy choices (exercise, good food, etc.)

R/R: I started reading "Mata Hari's Last Dance" yesterday and it's taking me a little while to get into it.  Hopefully I'll be able to spend a good chunk of time reading today. I also have to decide what kind of pie to make for Easter dessert. I have it narrowed down to peach crumble, blueberry, or peanut butter. Unless I see something else on Pinterest today, then I am back to square one!

CS/Q: Not the big temp rise I was hoping for, but I'll take it. I felt what might have been O cramping during the evening, so I *think* O happened some time last night. I know it takes 12-24 hours for a noticeable shift. 

• @emeraldduchess Thanks. I'm hoping the same.
    I vote for blueberry!!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @emeraldduchess I too vote for blueberry! Hope
    you're able to get some more reading in today.

@kerco925 I guess we are cycle buddies! Sorry
    for cd 1.

@flowntheloop I’ll help you with your mowing haha. I find it so relaxing! Sorry for your oil leak! Hopefully it’s an easy fix and not too expensive.
  • Month/Cycle: 10/1 AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Generally trying to be healthier, exercising every morning, FF, prenatals, Preseed, OPKs, softcups, SMEP/EOD

R/R: It's getting lighter in the morning and I haven't needed to wear a headlamp for my 5:30am walks, but it's still very chilly!  Looking forward to actual daylight and warmer temps during our walks!

CS/Q:  Nah
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @inthewoods23 I hope you can get some good rest soon!
    @shamrocandroll Ohhh! Your morning walks sound lovely. Do you get to watch the sun rise usually?
    @chichiphin Don't worry! There is plenty of room for you at the party! <3 And woohoo for possibly HIO tonight! <3
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @misshelen86 I hope you're sleeping by now!  :)

@kbrown2385 Hope this new plan is the one that works for you!

@MrsVP614 I'm so sorry about YH's grandmother and that's awful this keeps happening on his birthdays.  I'm glad you're feeling better, though!

@flowntheloop Good luck with your errands!  Where do you live?  I'm in NH, and I'd love some warmth right about now!

@kerco925 FWIW, I felt much more relaxed when I stopped temping while I was benched, but it was frustrating at the end of my cycles not knowing exactly what to expect AF.  I hope whatever you decide helps you relax a bit.

@emeraldduchess I looove all things peach, but MH does not... so I would want the peach, but would end up making the peanut butter so I'm not the only one who eats it.  But if I was at Easter and saw peach pie, I would be SO excited!

@inthewoods23 I've been trying to go to bed earlier, since I'm getting up at 5.  It was hard to get used to last week, but I'm doing better this week!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• flowntheloopflowntheloop member
    edited April 2019
    @shamrocandroll I'm in Georgia. I SERIOUSLY miss New Hampshire though. My hubby and I lived there for a few years (in New England for a total of 6-7 years)! We have family up that way, so we need to go back for a visit at some point at least!

You wouldn't want the warmth we get once summer arrives. This spring has already been unusually hot, so I fear we may have a brutal summer.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @flowntheloop They are lovely, but still chilly. This morning was only about 30. We do get to see the sunrise. Yesterday, I got this beautiful photo over the lake

@chichiphin Right? Here I was thinking I got a good early start today! Good luck HIO! 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @flowntheloop I definitely agree about the summer heat, though.  I don't do well in heat.  I'll take very cold winters over hot and humid summers for sure!  I'm from MA originally.  I love New England!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll Gorgeous photo!

That is awesome. We lived in MA for a couple of years as well! We moved around from NH to CT to MA.
    The heat and the tornadic potential are the main things I dislike about living down South (besides loads of people with hyperconservative/backwards values), but there are lots of wonderful things about this area too!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @shamrocandroll that pic is beautiful! You and @flowntheloop are making me miss NE this morning. I’m originally from CT and sometimes I’m so ready to move back! 

• @flowntheloop I've only been to Georgia once (Savannah) and loved it.  It's so charming and everyone is friendly, and I loooooove the live oaks down there.  But... it was already too hot for me in early April.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• After rural-ish Indiana I lived in the panhandle for a while, and I do miss it - warm weather, good food, etc. now I'm a norther-easterner and 3 years later I just now feel at home haha
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, RHR, OPK, BBT, FF, Premom, PNV, HIO as much as we can in FW

R/R:  Spending the day trying to get back into a routine and doing some clean up from having guests this weekend. My car’s check engine light came on yesterday so took it to the shop which means taking DH to and from work.

CS/Q:

@misshelen86 – yay for pos OPK!

@kbrown2385 – I’m glad you got some yard work done. GL with clomid this cycle!

@mrsvp614 – so sorry for y’all’s loss. I hope that you can still celebrate DH’s birthday in some way.

@flowntheloop – sounds like you have a busy day today. I hope you can get some down time at some point.

@kerco925 – sorry about CD1. GL focusing on health this month – that is definitely a good thing to focus on (and control!)

@emeraldduchess – mmm all those pies sound delicious. I vote peanut butter if you were taking a poll lol FX that rise is O!

@inthewoods23 – yay for a kind of short week! I hope you get some energy today.

@shamrocandroll – wow 5:30am for walks! I’d love to get out and get my run in for the day that early but I can’t seem to get myself up.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • brookert615brookert615 member
    edited April 2019
    @misshelen86 Enjoy your rest! Yay on the positive OPK!

@kbrown2385 Great job getting some yard work in! So sweet about the garage spot! Sorry about CD1  <3!

@MrsVP614 So sorry for your loss. Glad you're feeling better!

@flowntheloop Hope your car is fixed quickly! 

@kerco925 That's a great goal to be focusing on health this month!

@emeraldduchess Oh that pie all sounds so good! I vote peach lol.

@inthewoods23 Hope you find some energy somewhere! Hope you can enjoy your day!

@shamrocandroll Morning walks sound so wonderful!!! 

@chichiphin Good luck with your HIO schedule! I don't blame you using OPKs! It would be so hard not to lol.

@marebear15 Good luck at your appointment today! Hope you can get that SA without any issues! 

@justkeepswimming8 Hopefully it's nothing serious with your car!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamins B Complex, C, D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping, FighterDiet, RLT, Vitex, FD Fight or Flight, CBD Oil

R/R: Down two pounds this week! I kind of hit a weight loss plateau and it's finally BROKE! 

Rant = warning this is me whining!
    So I'm just having a really hard TTC blip for the past two days. Yesterday was especially hard. I know I haven't been here that long in the grand scheme of things but the jealously/anger/guilt and everything are just really overwhelming at this point. I put my phone on airplane mode yesterday for a while just to force some silence in my brain and partly because a part of me didn't want my mom to call to hear me because she ALWAYS knows when something is wrong by my voice and I knew I would instantly just start crying. DH ended up trying to call me multiple times and was getting super worried and I felt like a jerk.

CS/Q:

Edit - Tag

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @brookert615 does your phone have a do not disturb option? That might be better in that you don't get all the notifications but you can allow certain contacts to still get notifications from - like YH.

@justkeepswimming8 sorry for the car troubles!

@marebear15 not enough graduates lately 😢 and maybe all our menses are synchronizing? Lol
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yeah I have it! I just wasn't thinking lol
    TW
  • @brookert615 sending you lots of love <3
  • @b_1029 Thank you! <3
    TW
  • @justkeepswimming8 I somehow guilted a local friend into doing it with me.  She stays at home, so why she agreed to wake up at 5am with me, I have no idea, but the fact that someone else is counting on me to get my butt out of bed helps keep me accountable.  Otherwise, I'd totally convince myself to sleep later instead.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @kagesstarshroom The thing about the cold is you can always add more warm layers!  I can be outside comfortably in just about any temperature because I have the right outerwear for it.  In the heat, you can only take so much off!  But I do yearn for warm weather right around this time of the year when other people get spring so much earlier than we do.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @kagesstarshroom Thanks so much! Totally emotional! lol. The poetry festival sounds fun! Hope you can get that productive day in!  <3

@ruby696 Thank you! Hope court flies by and your IUI goes well!  <3
    TW
  • @ruby696 AH your schedule is giving me anxiety - GL with the IUI today!! I think we might start HIO tonight to be safe haha 
    @marebear15 no, they're just giving me the exact day to absolutely HIO. Prob will tonight as well 
    @justkeepswimming8 pre-guest cleaning is the worst! I feel like I'm hyper-anal and it takes forever to get done haha
    @brookert615 aw friend I'm sorry. I totally understand how you are feeling. airplane mode/do not disturb is smart. I kept silencing my moms calls for a week after in march bc I just couldn't talk to people 
    @kagesstarshroom I hope you can get that grading done, Queen! ;) 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @ruby696 lots of luck and fx’inf for you today!
  • @ruby696 lots of luck and fx’inf for you today!
  • TW