Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 4/8

2»

Re: TTCAL w/o 4/8

• Options
    Thanks @keikilove.  I havent looked into anything yet.  I wanted to give myself a few months of following some lifestyle changes first.  And things I read in It Starts With the Egg. However, I am starting to suspect that something is going on.  And my few months is ending....  so I think it's time.  

• Options
    I have to wonder if it is my immune system after reading this.  *TW*  I got pregnant with DD my first month trying with no complications.  Five years later, I just hit 1 year of trying today with number 2.  I have had at least 2 CPs and a twin miscarriage.  I have just assumed it's my age, but maybe its something more.  

If there anything they can do if it is immune system related?  I am going to google all the things later today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @keikilove so great you found an re you love! Interesting you mentioned Dr. Braverman. I found him a couple of months ago and have been interested in speaking with his clinic. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom : I sent you a PM.
  • Options
    @kerco925 The book NOT BROKEN breaks down a lot of the different causes of RPL and what treatments are in practice plus analyzes the controversies over some. I recommend ordering that book either instead of or during your Googling if you haven't read that one yet? I can figure out author if you can't find it. (I'm at school and it's on my shelf at home...)
  • Options
    Thanks @kagesstarshroom.  I found it.  I'm going to download it and start reading it tonight. 
  • Options
    **Cross post** Question for those ladies who have used fermara/letrozole or clomid - how soon after a loss did you go back to the drug? Did you use it after your first real AF post-procedure, or were you instructed to wait a few cycles by your RE/OB?

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom I finally downloaded that book and I’m already halfway through. Thanks for sharing it! 
  • Options
    Downloaded the book too and about to start. 
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2019
    @kagesstarshroom I’m going to read that book too.

*TW: I just got a positive HPT last week & didn’t post anywhere because with my recent history I knew it was *iffy*. Sadly, it’s already just ended in a 3rd MC. I’m determined to get to the bottom of this.💔*

@kerco925 Yes, all the doctors I listed deal directly with immune issues, as well as all other reasons for infertility and repeat pregnancy loss. I’ve been thinking of you so much over the past few weeks. I know we were BMB members together and now here we are. It’s so tough. See my link below on yet another resource for doctors who know how to deal with immune issues. ❤️So many hugs.❤️

@kbrown2385 I’m glad you're
    looking into Braverman too. At least he accepts insurance! I just did his interest form & request for free consult: I got an appointment for a 10-minute phone consult 11 MONTHS from now! I will be so old... I also got an in-person with Dr. Kwak Kim for several months from now. [Not sure we could swing that plane ticket but holding on to the appointment just for right now.] Interestingly, I just learned about Locus Medicus in Greece, whose doctors do a free 30-minute consult by phone and everything else can be done via mail. I got an appointment just 36 HOURS later! I will update here with any helpful info. 

https://www.locus-medicus.com/

• Options
    @keikilove I am sorry my dear about your most recent loss!  I hope the book is helpful to you. 
  • Options
    Ugh @keikilove, I'm so sorry to hear you've had another loss. <3
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom & @ruby696 Thank you both so much. @kagesstarshroom I know you don’t usually post in IF but I added a tiny bit more info there that *may* interest you after your most recent loss. Feel free to ignore me—I don’t want to come across as the crazy lady who is stirring things up & proposing what the issue might be. Just trying to make sure we all get as much helpful info as possible in this BSC TTCAL journey. 
  • Options
    @keikilove oh I am so sorry for your loss 💔
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @keikilove I remember you from our BMB.  So very sorry for your recent loss.  <3 
  • Options
    @keikilove sorry for this loss ❤️
  • Options
    @keikilove I’m so sorry about this loss. I’ll definitely be looking for an update on the locus medicus. Dh and I decide we will try until the end of the year so unfortunately I don’t have 11 months to wait. 
  • Options
    @keikilove I am so sorry for your loss. It's so unfair. 💔
  • Options
    @keikilove Oh, I am so so sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you. ❤️ 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @keikilove so sorry 💜💜
  • Options
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility