November 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL 3/27

2»

Re: PGAL 3/27

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 perfectly OK to bawl no matter the news. I'll be hoping the best for you and your family <3
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys you got your BFP?!!! I'm so excited I'm crying happy tears for you right now! ❤ 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I did!  Thank you 😊I go for betas today through my family doctor because the clinic is making me wait another week. They’d better get used to seeing me, I’ll be there often for reassurance!  I hope you’re having a great ultrasound right now ❤️
  • Options
    Yayyy @emeraldcity1214 so happy for you! Grow baby, grow! 
  • Options
    Congratulations on a strong, healthy heartbeat @emeraldcity1214! FX that the SCH have resolved by your next visit!
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 that's amazing news, congratulations!!!!! 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 congratulations on a healthy heartbeat, I'm hoping by your next appointment there is no SCH!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm so emotional today. I just can't stop crying. I called my OB and asked for the progesterone prescription. It can't hurt and I need to know I'm doing everything I can to keep this baby safe. 
  • Options
    Yay @emeraldcity1214 !!!  Fingers, toes, and everything crossed that the SCHs go away.  The progesterone can't hurt so you might as well!  Yay :), so happy for you!
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 Glad to hear the ultrasound brought some good news, but I can totally understand there's still some anxiety since you were hoping for no signs of the SCH. I've always been told the progesterone can't hurt and it may help so fingers crossed for your next ultrasound.

Yall, why is this all so hard. It sucks that any of us are here in this thread trying so desperately to keep these babies safe and inside.
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 I feel like I have been robbed of having any of the pregnancy joy and excitement. 😔
  • Options
    Pregnancy after loss is such a different experience. In my experience the joyous moments can feel few and far between, but there is just something about those small moments when we get them that feels more intense. You can appreciate them more when you know it’s not always sunshine and rainbows. I’m so sorry that you’re not getting the joy right now @emeraldcity1214

-
    I was lucky enough to get one of those small moments today- had a good first appointment! Baby measured right on with my LMP and HB was 168. Only possible concern was my placenta might be anterior which with my previous csection increases the risk of accreta. We’ll be able to see better at the 12 week ultrasound. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Kurtni yay for an amazing appointment! 
  • Options
    *TW*

Well I’m out. Went in for an 8 week u/s this morning and baby was measuring two weeks behind and no HB. It’s another missed miscarriage. I’m waiting to hear from my doctor’s office about next steps. I’m at a loss for words at this point. Wishing you all a H&H 9 months. Thanks for the support over the past few weeks.
  • Options
    @doraleigh35 I'm so sorry for your loss. It's really unfair that this happened to you again! Take care of yourself. Hugs.
  • Options
    @doraleigh35 I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take time for yourself. Hugs! 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that @doraleigh35
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @doraleigh35 I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you many thoughts and hugs.  
  • Options
    Oh @doraleigh35  :( I'm not sure you're still checking in, but I'm so sorry to hear the news.

How is everyone hanging in there today?

• Options
    I'm having a rough day emotionally. It's brought on by other factors outside of this pregnancy. I'm still just laying around trying to take it as easy as possible. My house is a mess and I'm suppose to be getting it ready to sell. Which isn't about to happen in the next week. This baby is way more important than selling this house. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 thinking of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a pile of dishes that make my kitchen look like a disaster and I sometimes just glare at my husband behind his back when he doesn't help haha 

I am basically just a ball of nerves. I have my ultrasound tomorrow but I don't feel pregnant at all. I feel like I'm having cramps but can't tell if they're normal kinds or the bad kinds. And *TW* I am pretty sure I had some light brown spotting this morning when I woke up but haven't seen any sign of it since. Yet at least. And DH is out of town for work so I'm dealing with this alone and trying to keep a sick, 4 year old alive. I had stuff to get off my chest that I didn't realize until just now...haha
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 hugs, I was that way last week before my US. 
  • Options
    *possible TW*

So I had my ultrasound today. I'm measuring 2 weeks behind and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They still aren't calling it a loss yet because my hcg is still rising, although very slowly. They said it would be normal at 5 weeks to be hard to not find a heart beat. So some days it's like they tell me there's no hope and other days it might still be viable. I go back in a week for another ultrasound and more blood work. I had blood work taken today too... Sigh
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 were you charting? Hopefully you just ovulated later than you thought. I will be praying for you. ❤
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 I'm sorry you are still in limbo! I can't imagine how stressful and bewildering this must be for you. I've read that for some women with viable pregnancies, HCG doesn't rise as quickly. Hopefully, this is the case for you and you just ovulated later than you thought. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 @abbsters-2 I actually got pregnant during a very small window when I stopped taking birth control so I don't know if that impacted anything. Before that my cycles were super consistent because it followed my pill schedule. Outside of that, I wasn't charting because I wasn't actively trying. I'm just glad we seemed to rule out an ectopic pregnancy because I read that could cause slow rising levels.

And I'm so glad to hear you were able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. That must feel so good ❤️
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 how are you doing? 
  • Options
    Just waiting in limbo. Honestly, I would be shocked if this all works out. I don't feel pregnant in the least bit. That with all other factors points to a no go. I tested so early and got an obvious positive so I don't know how it could be remotely possible to be measuring so far behind. I'm just sick of not knowing
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 I'm sorry you're in limbo. 
  • Options
    Well... I think I'm out guys

*TW* I just started bleeding at work. Not spotting but like full on cycle bleeding. I haven't called the doctors yet to see what to do but I've known for weeks this was a possibility so I'm pretty sure I know what's happening here
  • Options
    Praying for you @ashcakes921 🙏
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 I'm so sorry. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Options
    @mhavel1 @emeraldcity1214 thanks guys. I got a call after my last comment from the midwife. I had hcg drawn again earlier this week and they called with the results to confirm it went down. So officially confirmed. Happy and healthy 9 months to you guys! I am hoping and praying you all get your rainbows
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, @ashcakes921. Take care of yourself. ❤️
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 when you're ready to start trying again, I encourage you to join the TTCAL board. Those ladies were so supportive when I went through my MC. I don't think I could have gotten through it all without their support. Take care of yourself. Sending you so many hugs!!