Baby Names
Options

Baby Girl Name Help Please :)

So I finally got my husband on board with the name Stella and now I'm not so sure. I do hear that it's becoming really popular but I personally don't know anyone with the name Stella or anyone who has named their kid that. I open to any suggestions.

Baby Girl Name Help Please :) 45 votes

Stella Faye
20% 9 votes
Stella Grace
64% 29 votes
Kelsey Faye
8% 4 votes
Kelsey Grace
2% 1 vote
Khloe (not sure of MN)
4% 2 votes

Re: Baby Girl Name Help Please :)

• Options
    Love Stella. Not a fan of Kelsey. Chloe would be ok not spelled with a K. Too Kardashian. Chloe Grace has a nice ring to it.
  • Options
    If the choices Stella is a clear winner. Khloe with a K is Kardashian level and Kelsey just seems kinda dated. I do like Kendra or Kara if you are wanting K

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree Stella wins, but Chloe with a C could also work. If you are somewhat worried about Stella’s popularity though, I’d go for a more unique middle name 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I was set on Stella before I even got pregnant and then all of the sudden I started to second guess the name choice.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I was set on Stella before I even got pregnant and then all of the sudden I started to second guess the name choice.
    This happens all the time. Did with all my kids.

its the same when buying a car, you decide are excited then suddenly see them everywhere and second guess yourself. You are just more aware and it’s on your mind. But Stella is great!

• Options
    bbiutmcph said:
    This happens all the time. Did with all my kids.

its the same when buying a car, you decide are excited then suddenly see them everywhere and second guess yourself. You are just more aware and it’s on your mind. But Stella is great!
    So very true. Naming a baby is such a huge deal I guess it's natural to second guess yourself.