November 2019 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 4.4

Let's get some excitement in here and hear some unpopular opinions..

Re: UO Thursday 4.4

• Options
    We don't celebrate the Easter Bunny with the kids. I did it with my oldest but once my younger ones started coming along I just never mention the Easter Bunny. They get a basket on Easter morning but it is from mommy and daddy. When random people ask them about the Easter Bunny they give them a confused look. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 the easter bunny is so creepy, IMO. I haven't mentioned it to my son, although he's only 2 so he wouldn't get it either way. I'll definitely be getting him a basket though, primarily so I can eat his chocolate, haha. 

Here's mine.. I don't really like looking at other people's u/s pictures, haha. I never know what to say in real life when friends have shown me, like, oh what a cute gummy bear.. idk.. I didn't show mine to anyone last time except my mom because she asked to see it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @creamcheeseplease I don't show anyone IRL except my husband and my MIL/mom. 
  • Options
    Here's mine: I wasn't very excited LOOKING at the ultrasound. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was hoping to see something...instead it just looked like an indistinguishable blob. 

I did though love when the sound came on. That was way more exciting than just looking at a blob on a screen. 
  • Options
    I don’t care about the Marvel movies at all.  :# if I never hear about the Avengers again I’d be totally fine. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Kurtni I took my 16 year old to see the last one and it was like torture sitting in that theater for so long. 
  • Options
    I hate Disneyland  :# Like, seriously. 
  • Options
    @lea-v3 you aren't welcome on this board anymore. 😑 that's just too awful to forgive. 😂 How can you hate Disneyland?? 
  • Options
    kopp5988kopp5988 member
    edited April 2019
    @lea-v3 what about Disney WORLD? Lol

@mvc003 I’m with you on that one. I mean I was definitely happy to see the baby but we didn’t get to hear the heartbeat just saw it.  
  • Options
    My unpopular opinion: I hated 50 shades of grey. I bought it after hearing everyone rave about how good it was. I couldn’t even finish it, got maybe halfway through and then gave up.
  • Options
    @kopp5988 I wish you had gotten to hear the heartbeat! I'm with you on 50 shades...I thought it was terrible. And this is coming from someone who has read a ton of trashy romance novels. 

• Options
    @kopp5988 I never even tried to read it. I'm just not interested in reading something like that. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @lea-v3 *gasp!* How could you?! My little brother works there! I've worked at Disney World! Happiest place on earth! Gosh.
    @kopp5988 I haven't read those books either, they just sound awful so why waste my time?

My UO: I've never seen, and have no interest in watching Game of Thrones. They look so meh and predictable. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker