Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Win/Wine/Whine Wednesday 8.5

1)  Win - What's a small (or big) win you've had recently? 

2)  Wine - What's your favorite drink to have/make when you've had a hard day (doesn't have to be wine)?

3)  Whine - What's your least favorite thing about life right now?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Win/Wine/Whine Wednesday 8.5

• Options
    1) Half way done with my classroom!
    2) Tea, preferably camomile mint.
    3) Only half way done unpacking my classroom. 🤣
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Win: I got my call shift done for the week, so it should be smooth for the rest of the week.
    Wine: I'm really into Miraval Rose wine, and this fabulous white, Soave. I'm all about light wines in the summer.
    Whine: mood swings blah blah blah. I feel a bit sorry for MH this cycle, hes the one really suffering I think. 
  • Options
    1)  Win - I have overall been in a VERY good mood these last couple days and it feels AWESOME

2)  Wine - Still no alcohol for me lol. Hot chocolate was doing it for me last week when it was feeling a bit rough. Hot apple cider is still my go-to comfort drink. I'm kind of missing having kiddie cocktails right now though. Need to go out and buy some maraschino cherries!

3)  Whine - Not being KU, but that's okay! Also having to worry about health if we were to ever go off on a vacation somewhere. Ugh.

@fitzfizz you know, we had a Covid thread here for a while to keep that conversation all in one place so it wouldn't take up the dailies. Might be a good to bring that back to the top

@ashaislurking oh man how is another semester already almost over?? I can't believe summer is flying by to me

@akoros taking care of yourself is important  <3 maybe you could at least find a place to take a nice walk on your Fridays off? Any good places near you for a day trip that wouldn't involve being around other people? Sometimes even just going for a long drive is beneficial.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I know! It seems like I was JUST talking about spring finals!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    Win: Food prepped this week and have been getting in workouts every other day.

Wine: I like pino grigio in the summer, but DH and my mom prefer Chardonnay for their white wine, so I have been drinking a lot of Chardonnay.

Whine: We have a camp out with friends planned for Friday night. The weather has looked great all week, not to hot and cool for sleeping. Now suddenly there is a 50% chance of rain :( We can go Saturday night, but I would prefer Friday as planned. 
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    @inthewoods23 I'm trying. I reserved a kayak rental on Friday afternoon, so will be doing that (we live by the riverfront, so I can walk there). I've been meaning to do that more this season since I'm working from home, but things have gotten in the way. Weather hasn't been helpful, it's a sauna outside so even walking gets really uncomfortable (I gave myself heat stroke a couple of years ago and have been nervous about the heat ever since). A long drive is a good idea, will try to talk my husband into it.
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I love saying Gewürztraminer  :D I like very few of them b/c sweet wine isn't really my thing, especially white

@emeraldduchess I have a good number of teaching friends that are quitting or going on medical leave as their school districts come out with their plans depending on their childcare and/or health concerns. If that's any indication, a lot should be opening up, I'd think.

Win: Mon & Tues were stressful but I got myself into (what I thought) was a great place and killed it with what I needed to get done.
    Wine: Love red whine, especially Pinot Noir. Meiomi is our go to right now for a cheap grocery store bottle (we are kind of wine snobs and have lots of wine clubs).
    Whine: I have one big thing I need to do for tomorrow I thought - was planning to knock it out this afternoon - and just realized I have another 2-3 hour project to get done for tomorrow so now I'm going to have to do that tonight instead of relax (I'm in planning meetings for 5 hours every day this week).

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @akoros kayaking sounds amazing! The weather has been really nasty lately here too. I think we opened up all the windows once last month. Otherwise it's been sooo humid!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    1) Finished my ecology class in a week. Moving onto human growth and development which is pretty interesting and I'm actually learning a decent amount about TTC

2) I am not picky about wine and will drink anything, but I do prefer white in the summer. 

3) I hate that it's summer! My least favorite season by far. Too freaking hot, especially working outside with a mask on. Counting down the days until October when it will finally start to cool down. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited August 2020
    1)  Win - What's a small (or big) win you've had recently? I’ve been staying positive despite some delays in our IVF treatment. I’ve been staying active & watching my diet—until this week.  

2)  Wine - What's your favorite drink to have/make when you've had a hard day (doesn't have to be wine)? I’m also a Gewurztraminer lover! Anything light for summer: Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, anything Bubbly—anything white besides heavy oily oaky Chardonnay. This thread has me drooling because I’ve been off all alcohol while awaiting IVF. 

3)  Whine - What's your least favorite thing about life right now? UGHHH!!!! Don’t know where else to whine about this so reviving this thread from yesterday! Some of you know that I have to take a short flight to see my Reproductive Endocrinologist. Well, the Mayors here just got the Governor to put limits back on inter-island travel: anyone who  travels from one island to another has to quarantine for 14 days. I’m PRAYING that there’s some medical exemption in place for this reinstated rule. Last time they did this all IVF treatment was halted for 3 months. Sooo, I broke my diet & ate some carbs & some sugar, & today I even took 2 little sips of rosé because this has me stressing!!! 😳😬🤯😤😭😩

@fitzfizz Yes to your fave wine & yes to he** with all things COVID! Shaking my fist...

@chindimples04 Congrats w the progress in your room!

@ashaislurking Oooo, I love the sound of your self-care calendar. How does it work/what do you put on there? And so sorry about the Provera drama. Has AF shown yet? I can check the dailies...

@bbrahmbhatt Oooo yes, Soave! Delish! Sorry for the mood swings, hope things are on the upturn! 

@akoros Every Friday off sounds divine! You definitely deserve it! I soooo relate to what you posted about travel plans. It is very difficult to be stuck when you made all those amazing plans. We are getting our fix by watching House Hunters International on HGTV. MH also looked up some live recording walking tours of Italy that we are going to get into this weekend. A girl can dream....

@emeraldduchess Yay for a yummy dinner & enough for leftovers! That’s two wins in my book.😉

@inthewoods23 Oh, ya know, just seeing how many times I can tag you in one day!😆 Hope the great mood has continued throughout this week!💓

@DoubleUp8 Hope The weekend plans hold up steady for you!🤞🏽

@kvh22 Ooo, Meiomi is so delicious! That’s my favorite red when it’s cool enough for reds. Hope the project got knocked out easily!

@amphibious22 Congrats on finishing the ecology class so quickly! Despite your hate for summer and my sheer love of it, I’m glad you’ve joined us here!😄😉

• Options
    ashaislurkingashaislurking member
    edited August 2020
    @keikilove I haven't been updating the dailies. I'm currently on day 2 of another 10 day course of Provera. AF is still nowhere to be found. I'll snag my self-care calendar off my desktop and pop it in a spoiler in an edit to this comment in a bit!

^^Self-care challenge <3
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @ashaislurking Thanks for sharing! Wow, I feel excited just by reading your calendar!😊Makes quarantine seem like a lot more fun. :) Love your badass message too. I hope August is everything you plan to get out of it!!
  • Options
    @keikilove I'm trying to be better with my self-care and I'm hoping this system helps! I'm definitely excited about the activities I have planned out.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    Hi I'm brand new to the forum and this thread looked like fun!

Win- Yesterday was my 33 birthday and I wasn't looking forward to it. This pandemic has been mentally tough and I was surprised how disappointed I felt thinking about trying to celebrate a "quarantined birthday." But blah blah blah, THE WIN was how much LOVE I felt from all my friends and family despite being able to really get together. I felt very grateful to all my friends and family that dropped off gifts and sent me well wishes. Love wins!

Wine- A dry, semi sweet Riesling paired with some spicy Thai food! I know what I want for dinner tonight now haha

Whine- not knowing how to use html ? I can't figure out how to tag people? I saw the link on adding Simple HTML to my posts but my brain shut down as I was looking at all the coding. Haha any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    @ktinarose Happy belated birthday! As far as tagging, it’s likely that you have to wait 3 days before TB will let you access all the regular features of your account. Once those 3 days have passed, your should be able to just type “@“ and then the member name & it will tag them. (This is if you’re a new member and just created this account.)