November 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL w/o 3/18

2»

Re: PGAL w/o 3/18

• Options
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k yesterdays adjusted up to 98.7 and today's temp is 99.4. I expect today's to adjust down to 99.1. The range mine have been in is between 98.8 and 99.1 so it was a big dip. 

As for a CP, I have never had one so I'm not entirely sure but I would assume since the pregnancy is still early your temp would start dropping pretty quick and then stay within your FP range until your next ovulation event. 

Have you called your OB? I would call and see if they want to check Betas or do a quick US. Some spotting can be normal. If it's brown that is always a good sign bc it's old blood. 
  • Options

Hi everyone! I’m supposed to be in the December BMB and am impatiently tapping my fingers! In the meantime, could I hang out here? I’m going a little crazy not having a group of women around me who are also in my shoes!

1. How many weeks are you? 3w5d

2. Previous loss(es)? MC 2/19

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Very nervous! Also in disbelief to find us here so quickly. Every nagging uterus cramp is very welcome, as things went bad when they stopped last time! That’s about the only symptom so far. We are both extremely guarded and not allowing ourselves to be happy, and I will be peeing on every last HPT I have to watch that line.

4. Any appointment updates? I don’t even want to call to make my first one. I think I’m just going to call and confirm when they want to see me, then call back to schedule the actual appointment a week out. I never made it to the first appointment last time and really don’t want to have that date and time on the calendar if history repeats itself. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave, H is being cute about my food pickiness. I’m not suuuuper picky but things like onions and mushrooms are no go’s for me, as well as sour gummy bears and sea salt/chocolate combos. He offered me a sour gummy bear and when I declined he said listen, you’re gonna have to start eating the things I like so my kid will like them too! And since we were on vacay spending every last second together it came up a lot. 

Question, I’m thinking of telling my boss as soon as AF is late. He doesn’t know about the MC but he knows something is up since I had to tell him as much. I didn’t miss any work last time but I was on the big time struggle bus and if the result is the same, no matter when, there’s just no way I’ll be able to work through it again and a sudden, unexplained not coming in is just not my reputation. And if this all ends in a rainbow baby, obviously that has work implications as well. It’s a stupid supportive work environment and he’s concerned about me, especially since I’ve never hidden the lows of life in my 5 years there. So I would come completely clean about the MC and this PG. To the question, does this sound crazy? I’m certain I would tell anyone considering this to not do it. Have you found yourself telling certain people a little sooner than previous? Part of me feels crazy guilty for even considering this because he’d be the first and only person to know for weeks, not even my parents! 

6. Any milestones coming up? I’m only 12dpo so haven’t even missed AF yet. She’s due Thursday. 

7. GTKY? What are some things that make any day better? Snuggles with my puppers! 😍

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @_khaleesi welcome! I'm so glad you decided to jump in here. Do you think your boss would keep your secret? I told everyone as soon as we found out last time. Having to tell individual people every single time I went in public that I lost the baby was so painful. I was hoping word would just get around and people would stop asking me how my pregnancy was going but apparantly, that didn't happen. Hell, it is still happening and I lost the baby in December. That's the only reason I wouldn't tell people. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 7w 6d

2. Previous loss(es)? MC 6/18

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I feel optimistic and exhausted...sooo tired

4. Any appointment updates? I have my first apt on Thurs

7. GTKY? What are some things that make any day better? Watching Step Brothers...cracks me up every time!
  • Options
    Well I'm still hanging in to the club. But being told by a midwife that you will likely miscarry again makes every day dreadful. Not gonna lie, just cried like 5 minutes before I logged in. If it's going to happen, I just want it to happen instead of just waiting around in despair. Sigh -pity party over-
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 I've been thinking about you! I really hope she was wrong.
  • Options
    @stepherly I hope your appointment goes well. 
  • Options
    stepherlystepherly member
    edited March 2019
    @askcakes921 i’m so sorry you’re going through this. I hope she’s wrong. Sending positive vibes.
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 I’m so sorry you’re having to go through that. I hope you’re able to have some answers soon. Hugs. 

@emeraldcity1214 I do think my boss would keep it a secret! Right now I’m planning to tell him Thursday if my temp is high. And no reason it shouldn’t be since I’m still POAS every day and every day is a darker line. I would have to tell him something is up. Again. If I were to have another loss so at this point I just kind of want to get it out. GL at your appointment! I’ll be thinking of you and putting good vibes out there for a nice, strong HB!

I think I welcomed exhaustion to my short symptom list yesterday. Wowza. I was dead by 5pm. I had fatigue the first time around but nothing like yesterday. And despite seeing steady line progression on wondfo and pregmate I went ahead and bought a pack of FRER yesterday since that’s what I tested with last time. The line at 12dpo was dark as the control and last time at 14-15dpo  it was only faint though clearly positive (that was the only test I took last time). Rationally I know it’s probably just a difference in Implantation date but irrationally it made me feel good so that’s all I cared about. 😛

Happy hump day ladies!
  • Options
    @stepherly we watched Step Brothers over the weekend, great movie! GL at your appointment!
  • Options
    @ashcakes921 I hope you get answers soon, being in limbo is the worst. Sorry you're going through this! Hugs
  • Options
    @_khaleesi I poas the other day. The test line was way darker than the control. I have 1 more that I plan to take and then I'm done.