September 2019 Moms

**TW** Spotting Support and Questions **TW**

2»

Re: **TW** Spotting Support and Questions **TW**

• @sunshine2417 I'm so happy to hear your update!
  • @rms924 luckily in my case the hemorrhages don't have anything to do with the placenta location, however, in many women's cases the hemorrhages appear in between the placenta and the uterine wall and can sometimes be the cause or effect of a poor placental connection. If they grow and are in that location, they can cause the placenta to pull off and therefore cause a MC. I was nervous that that might be my situation because they didn't tell me where the placenta originally was, and placental abruption is one of the biggest threats with SCH's. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @sunshine2417 I'm so happy to hear your update!
  • Ugh this little girl is already full of drama!  I had some brown discharge friday, saturday, sunday.  I was super active friday getting ready for daughters bday party and then the party on saturday, so I tried to not worry too much about it.  Yesterday it was all clear so I figured I just over did it.  Woke up today with bright red bleeding like how my period usually started but within an hour it has gone to barely anything and brown, old blood.  I'm going to just monitor and see how it goes over the next day before calling the Dr but I would really like just a week or two of no issues so I can enjoy this pregnancy.
  • @monkeysmom80 would it hurt calling your dr today and perhaps getting an appt on the books if need be? Better safe than sorry right?
  • @monkeysmom80 I'm with @supermom34482! I never skip the opportunity for a free pass to peek at baby (especially in these earlier weeks where it feels like a year between appointments!) - and obviously just for peace of mind. That's what the doctors are there for!  You are a strong mama to want to stick it out. <3 
  • @monkeysmom80 thinking about you and hoping you don’t have any more spotting. Definitely call your doctor if you need peace of mind while you wait it out.