Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 3/25

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage/spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.:

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?”

Re: TTCAL w/o 3/25

• Options

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: MMC 3/2016, CP 1/2019 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? Doing okay- I bought a gift for a baby shower coming up in April over the weekend and it didn't send me into a spiral. My friend went through IF and had to do IVF so maybe that made me feel better about it and makes me more excited for her- weird as that sounds. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Going to WFAF to test. 

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?” My DH is from Germany so there are so many things/people that he has never heard of- I forget that not everything from the US makes it over the ocean lol! Recently I said how I was so excited about Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure 3 being made and he was like well that sounds cool but I never saw the other two movies- like what??!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 I definitely get what you're saying about it being less painful to hear about someone else's pregnancy when you know they've struggled.  It makes me feel guilty, but I think it's a pretty normal thing to feel when you're struggling.  Sort of like how I'd be sooo happy to see any of the long-standing TTGP ladies here get a BFP.  It just stings a little bit less when you know they didn't just blink and become pregnant.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options

@Spartanrd4 Baby showers feel totally different when you know someone struggled. Congrats to your friend!

@shamrocandroll Ugh, you just can't catch a break. Coughing and public speaking do not mix. Have lots of cough drops handy. 🙁

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: 5 losses - 3MMC's and 2 CP's.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? I was doing really well until Sunday. I had IUI on Saturday and then Sunday ended up with a UTI. So now I'm on antibiotics, which is good, but last time this happened I had a CP my antibiotic cycle. So this is not putting me in a great place mentally.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope.

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?”  This is a hard one! MH had never heard of The Parent Trap or Swiss Family Robinson, which were staples in my family. 

• Options

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: MMC 2/19

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? My RE upped my dosage of Femara this cycle and the side effects really hit me hard. I don't recall having any major issues last time. But I've muddled through and just hope it's a sign that it's working and i'll have some good follies. I am hoping to at least get 2 good mature ones. But I have to say the closer I get to actually trying again the more scared I get. And my hopes are so high for this cycle and I just know how crushed I will be when/if it fails. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Follie check on Wed! and hopefully IUI later this week

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?”

When I was in middle school I discovered and fell in love with this Canadian sketch comedy show called "kids in the hall". It aired in the late 80's/early 90's so I was a little kid then but re-runs showed on comedy central and I saw them after school. And I think since then I have found maybe 1 or 2 people who have even heard of it let alone watched it. I think it was hilarious though and way better than SNL which has been on forever. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited March 2019
    @shamrocandroll I am sorry you got the flu and had to miss your trip- I hope it can be rescheduled so you can have a break! 

@hanshotfirst77 I totally heard of Kids in the hall!! I watched it all the time. I hope you have a lot of good follies and can have your IUI this week! 

@ruby696 I am so sorry for your UTI- I hope your antibiotics don't mess things up. 
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 - I know what you mean by you can be "happier" for someone when they've struggled too. Like we are on the same team, and at least someone scored (besides our H's).

@shamrocandroll - I feel so bad that you had to cancel that trip. I really hope you can reschedule! Feel better. 
    That whoopie tower looks amazing, and a really cool idea for your wedding!

@ruby696 - I can't help you out on that mental game, because I've totally been in the same spot, but I can offer my support and encouragement that it was nothing you did last time that affected the outcome. 

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage/spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: CP at 4w6d in January

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? I'm rather liking taking a break from tracking this cycle. I haven't felt this destressed since December break which is ironically when I got KU'd.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? No testing until next cycle: then it's SA and progesterone tests.

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?” Grits. Like who hasn't ever heard of or tried grits! They are the yellow manna from heaven.

• Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited March 2019
    @chichiphin - Oh no! That must have been a gut punch to see that coworkers wife. I have a co-worker who is due about 3 weeks after I would have been, and it hurts every time I see her. 
    The first AF afterwards was the hardest for me, but anytime I wipe and see blood when I'm not supposed to, my heart starts racing and all that fear comes back. Be good to yourself today.
  • Options
    Thanks, all.  It sucks, but it is what it is and hopefully we can reschedule and still get to go (when it's warmer, as a silver lining).

@ruby696 I'm so sorry about the UTI, and even more sorry that it's triggering for you.  :(

@hanshotfirst77 FX for good follies!!!

@marebear15 Taking a break from tracking has been SO nice from a stress point of view for me, too.  I hope it gives us the reset we both need!  Also, yummmmm grits!  

@chichiphin Sending you all of the creepy internet stranger hugs.  That's a lot of heavy stuff, and I'm so sorry you're dealing with it!  <3
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @Spartanrd4 I totally get what you mean.it does make it a little easier to take when you know they really tried. 
    And that is awesome you have heard of them too!

@shamrocandroll Ugh! I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip. Fx you can reschedule and feel better!

@ruby696 Fx the antibiotics dont mess with your cycle!

@marebear15 sometimes taking it easy on the tracking can be such a relief!

@chichiphin Ugh I'm sorry about the coworkers wife. I would have hid too. That first AF is really hard too. Hugs!

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @marebear15 I am glad you are feeling destressed by not tracking anything. I wish I could be like that and just be casual about TTC but I just can't! 

@chichiphin Ugh I am sorry for the triggering coworker's wife! I have a pregnant coworker around me right now who is due a month before I would of been and its really hard sometimes to be around her. 
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 - I didn't think I'd be able to take a break from tracking either. But I'm just exhausted after 11 months of this.
  • Options
    @spartanrd4 I totally resonate with the annoyance of people that haven't had a rough TTC story. Some how it's feels like people who struggle earn it more. Like people who where legacys into a good college compared to people who worked their asses off. It's nice celebrating with people who truly deserve successes. Not that everyone doesn't deserve a baby or success, just my own bitterness for losing my baby makes me feel bitter to those that 'have it easy' 

@shamrocandroll I'm so sorry to hear about you being sick and having to cancel your trip. I'm so sorry. I hope your presentations go well. 

@ruby696 so many good thoughts your way on your IUI. I'm hoping the antibiotics don't have a repeat. 

@marebear15 ohh I love grits! So good! I'm sitting at work starving just thinking of grits now. Enjoy your break from tracking. I hope it gives you some peace .

@chichiphin I'm sorry about your coworkers wife. I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: MMC @ 11 weeks baby stopped growing at 6 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? Mostly just raves so far this week  I havyebeen working a lot less the last few weeks and I really needed the break. I have only been with patients two days a week and in classes 1-2 days and it's been super nice. During my MMC I was really struggling showing compassion for my patients and their families. I have also had really nice normal patients at work which has been an amazing change from drugged out and super sick like I normally see. DH has been off work and home a lot more too which I really have been enjoying his company. It's been a nice time to just have our togetherness, especially since I have still been isolating a lot and not been around people at all. One of my best friends is finally back in the country and I get to see her and her baby this week. Also, my therapist is able to get me in to see her tomorrow and I haven't seen her since before this all happened so I'm happy to see her tomorrow. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? I have to do my post D&C follow-up this week. 

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?” I was raised LDS(mormon) so I have soo many of these... My brothers and I joke alot about our childhood. We haven't been to a mormon church since I was 10 but we still have so many things that no one else gets. Also... Recently people made fun of me for wearing my socks inside out. I told them they are a new pair so you are supposed to wear them inside out the first time. No one had ever heard of it before. Lol.  

• Options
    Hey, ladies. Sorry I went MIA. Not having my period return ,along with a string of FB/IG pregnancy announcements (including MH cousin who is due the week before I was) was really messing with me and I decided distraction was the best thing for me. I hope you'll all forgive me. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: Ectopic found 2/19, methotrexate fail & removal of left tube.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? Period finally came back and I feel like I can start closing the chapter in my life. TW* I also got the bill from my surgery and it cost almost as much as giving birth to a living baby. Health care in this country is a joke.
    On the flip side, I rebooked my trip to Disneyland. I can't afford to stay on property (f-ing health bill) but I'm going nonetheless.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? None. Now I have to wait for the chemo to get out of my system before I can ttc.

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?” Probably anything related to Disney or Universal theme parks. Like people who haven't heard to the Wizarding World aka Harry Potter land.

@Spartanrd4 not weird. She went through a journey and it's upliftnig that it worked for her.
    @shamrocandroll I hope you feel better soon & are able to reschedule your trip! whoopie pies are amazing
    @ruby696 FX the uti is minor and doesnt cause complications.
    @hanshotfirst77 FX the results are good
    @marebear15 who hasn't heard of grits?! I like mine with butter and pepper, you?
    @chichiphin I'm sorry you're going through all that, it's a lot. I heard people call it bags in chicago. I had no idea what they were talking about at first.
    @wanderlost I'm glad everything is going so well for you! &I gotta hear why you wear them inside out....I'm intrigued!
  • Options
    @dolewhipper ugh I'm sorry that the bill has taken some of your Disney fun away. But I'm glad your period cam e back - I'm excited for that day myself
    @wanderlost I'm so glad your week is going well for you and that you get more time with YH - that is so important

AFM - thanks guys for commiserating with me. I actually got great news that my cytogenetics may be done as early as next week - so I booked an RE appt for a few weeks after to review the next plan. However, my bleeding came back full force yesterday with bad pain. So I'm back to the doc who performed my d&e today to check everything out. Ugh! Rolling with the punches tho.... 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @dolewhipper Ugh sorry about that bill! What a cherry on top to a already crappy situation....but Disney will be fun even though you can't stay near the park. I am super jealous of your trip! I've never been to Harry Potter land but its definitely on my list. 
    @wanderlost I went to a therapist for the first time after my 2nd loss- it was really helpful for getting all my feelings out to a total non biased person. I'm glad you and YH are getting some quality time together. 
    @chichiphin That is good news about the cytogenetics- sorry about the bleeding, hope the OB checks you out and it isn't anything serious. 
  • Options
    @dolewhipper Ugh, the bill after a loss is like the worst kick in the gut there is.  I signed up for a high deductible plan this year because I was planning on having a baby in June, and with one loss in November and one in February, my deductible reset in between, so I've paid so much at this point, and it makes it sting extra badly.  I'm so sorry!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    shamrocandroll yay puppies! What breed?
  • Options
    @shamrocandroll Awesome! I love puppies :) 
  • Options
    @wanderlost - I;m glad you can get in to see your therapist. What does wearing your socks inside out do?

@dolewhipper - Same! I like mine with salt, butter, and pepper. None of this brown sugar nonsense. 
  • Options
    @dolewhipper @marebear15 I have no clue about the sock thing. I tried to google it to make my point that it was a thing. I couldn't find anything. I always thought it was a known thing and I have always done it. I replace my socks twice a year when they go on sale at Costco so I wear them inside out a lot, just to found out that it's not a known thing at all. It's kinda more soft and comfortable. I feel like I learned about it on MTV cribs, remember when they used to flex about never wearing shoes twice on that show? I think one episode someone wore their brand new never worn socks inside out and I decided as a young teenager I would do it too. I was bamboozled and led astray, that this indeed is not a thing. 

@dolewhipper I love Disney too!! The day I felt most accomplished in life was the day I became an Annual pass holder. I love your user name. It makes our board so much more magical!!
  • Options

@Spartanrd4 I def. feel you on the feeling better about ppl's announcements when you know it was harder for them. At the same time that I don't wish what I've been thru on anyone, it's also easier to be happy for someone if you know they haven't had an easy time of it. 

@dolewhipper Missed you! But def. glad you are feeling closer to the "end" of this chapter and a start of the next. Hugs! My bills for everything are also all outrageous--and due today, on my bday, yet we cannot afford one cent yet.

@marebear15 Glad grits are getting some love. Now that I live in the South, I "understand" grits--def. didn't before.

@chichiphin I already sent you some love in WTO re: visiting the doc today, but here's some more: <3<3<3 

@ruby696 I have this dumb theory that people who get UTIs don't get YIs as often and vice versa--thoughts? comments? concerns? Hope you're feeling better!

@shamrocandroll Glad there's been some silver lining! Puppies are bright little lights that pee everywhere and love you unconditionally for real. Also, I feel like you made this decision on what may have been or at least was near "National Puppy Day," so it feels "right" haha.

@hanshotfirst77 I've "heard of" Kids in the Hall, but never got into it. I feel like the generation above me, it was like, their cult comedy fave? Also, at first I thought (dumbly, reading comprehension probs) you were talking about that cult classic film "Kids"--anybody?

AFM: late to the thread this week! I forced myself to work yesterday on a conference thing so failed to get in here until now. Here we go:

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: CP Oct. '18, MMC Jan. '19 w/ D&C Feb. '19

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? Today' s my birthday--my 35th. That's a big # in TTC, but I am trying to be happy (despite a yucky upcoming travel schedule tomorrow morning that's affecting tonight's fun AND is coming during my FW [DH = not traveling with me]). I def., on my 34th last year, which is when we decided we would NTNP, thought we'd get PG over the next year--I just didn't think it'd go the way things have gone since then. This year, I have hope, and a lot more knowledge.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? About to start using some OPKs, during my travel/conference lol 

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?” I have a few, after some long hard thought, and firstly is when people don't know that they have a moon and rising sign in addition to their zodiac sun sign. Also, Tom Waits or the Pixies--I've definitely been like "how do you not know this excellent music!" And finally, it always surprises me when ppl I consider hugely famous American poets are unheard of. There's a bridge in Philly named after Walt Whitman and I had a group of students once who were like "oh, so he's a poet. cool." I was like ?!?!!? indeed haha.

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom Happy Birthday!! I am 35 too and the pressure is real in regards to TTC! 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom Happy birthday! I'm 38 - you and @Spartanrd4 are still young to me.  :) Interesting theory about YI's. I'm super prone to UTI's and have only had two YI's in my life, so there may be something to that.
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom happy birthday! I’ll be 34 this September and I feel that pressure of 35 creeping up. Hope you do something fun and have a good day!

@dolewhipper those bills are awful. It’s like salt in the wound. Ugh hugs friend ❤️

@shamrocandroll puppies! I’ll say my dog has been a huge source of comfort through everything. Enjoy the puppy stage I miss it!

@chichiphin that’s great about the cytogenics. I hope everything’s ok at the doc. ❤️

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom This was my first national dog day without a dog in like... 20 years.  There's definitely an aspect of trying to fill a baby shaped hole with a puppy, but we've always been dog people and it just feels like something has been missing since we lost our 13.5 pupper in October.  It's going to be crazy, but hopefully worth it!  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    Had my monitoring appt this morning. I have two mature follies on the left 23mm and 31mm. One almost mature on right 15mm. RE said lining was very thick but didn't say a number. I was a little worried the 31 follie is too big maybe? idk how that works. But plan is to trigger tonight and IUI Friday morning, unless my bloodwork comes back today showing I'm surging early cause of the larger follie , if that happens IUI will be pushed to tomorrow morning. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @hanshotfirst77 are you supposed to HIO as well? My clinic was cool with up to 30mm, but I’m sure 31mm will be okay!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @hanshotfirst77 Of course you can stay here! I give you mad props for not letting crappy circumstances stop you from obtaining what you want in life! Wishing you all the best :) 
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 I am SO PROUD of you for pursuing this dream! and I will second Spartnard - all are welcome in the journey of TTC 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @hanshotfirst77 Good luck with your IUI and of course you are welcome here! I think it's pretty amazing that you're pursuing your dream and frankly wish more women (specifically a couple of my IRL friends...) would do the same.
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 @chichiphin Thank you both! It certainly comes with it's own set of challenges but I know in my heart it is the right thing for me. I really appreciate the support though, only my mom knows irl.  <3

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @ruby696 I agree- I have a few friends who are 35 or older with no children and single and I'm like if you want a child- you don't need a man. Go for it! 
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 One of my friends is now in her 40's and with a guy who doesn't want kids. I know she regrets not doing pursing it on her own when she was in her 30's. So I'm always excited when I hear of women who decide to go for it!
  • Options

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: MMC 9/28/18 @ 9 weeks with D & C;  MMC 2/9/19 @ 8 weeks with Cytotec

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R?

~I FINALLY heard back from my RE! I am using temping & OPKs to determine ovulation. He called in my prescription for the progesterone. I am supposed to start it 3 days after definite ovulation. I am really nervous because a good friend who has been struggling with IF was on it & has horror stories about the side effects. So, now that I feel it is becoming more "real" & that this really could happen, I want to quit my after school tutoring to be sure I get my walks in & keep moving. I have already gained so much weight the last 6 months, that I am uncomfortable in my own skin. If this hormone is going to contribute to more weight gain, lethargy, and acne-- well, I sound like a real prize!!! We are going to have some difficulty knocking the boots to get to that baby. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results?  I got my SIS results back last week & they did find a small cyst on my right ovary. RE said he wasn't concerned; it looked like a follicle. I am wondering if this is what has my ovulation so late?? I am already on CD20! Or maybe I won't ovulate at all this month? 

PUGGLE! My baby girl Bella (she is actually 11 years old). She is a beagle/pug mix. The cutest but biggest brat you will ever see! 

@Spartanrd4 I am glad you were able to handle the baby shower. I have not been so strong. I bought a gift & have it all wrapped at home, but missed one last month. It was an old friend that I am not close with anymore, but I still wanted to be there. I just couldn't do it. I have another one for my cousin's wife this weekend. I am not sure if I am going to make it. I want to, but I really don't want to break down in front of people. And just talking about it & shopping has made me emotional. 

@shamrocandroll I hope you are feeling better soon! I had that same nasty illness. I finally got antibiotics and got rid of most of it. Unfortunately that cough lingers for a bit.

I will be back during lunch to check on the rest of the thread! I did read all your posts, but Bump isn't popping up tags...I am 41, so I have some old eggs. I take my prenatals, drink red raspberry leaf tea, will be starting progesterone, and just ordered some Ova Boost! Whatever it takes ;)