Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 3/25

2»

Re: TTCAL w/o 3/25

• Options

@omg1108 sorry about the cyst but glad your doc isn't concerned.

@hanshotfirst77 I give you so much credit for going after your dream of motherhood.  I hope you get your rainbow soon!

@Spartanrd4 glad you could go gift shopping and feel OK.  Like you I find that when you know the person's journey, it can be a bit less painful.

@kagesstarshroom happy birthday!

@shamrocandroll glad you are finally feeling better! Hope the cough doesn't stick around too long. 

@ruby696 OMG I pretty much had all the lines from The Parent Trap memorized! Now "Let's Get Together" is stuck in my head.

@marebear15 I have heard of grits but never tried it. Can we still be friends?

@chichiphin I am so sorry you had to deal with your coworker and his wife. What a gut punch. :(

@dolewhipper so sorry about the medical bill.  I was shocked at the cost on mine too.  Bloodwork alone was over a grand. I'm glad you were able to rebook your trip!  I have the Disney World bug and wish I could go again soon. Since I am a teacher I can only go at the most expensive and crowded times, so right now it's not in our budget. 

@wanderlost glad you and your H have been able to spend a lot of time together lately.  I know just being together helped DH and I a lot after our loss. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: 1 early miscarriage at 5 weeks, 1 day

Status: TWW but BFN this morning at 13dpo and a teeny bit of pink spotting this afternoon, so 99.9% sure that I am out. 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? I am not handling this BFN well at all. I had said all along that I thought this cycle would be a bust, but all kinds of different symptoms and not spotting at 9-12dpo like I usually do all gave me some very false hope. Today I am furious and sad. I feel like my body is betraying me. I am also really struggling with my faith/current lack of faith through all this. Why does this have to be so damn hard and unfair for all of us?

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Once AF arrives, I am calling to make an appointment with the RE that my primary care doc recommended. I think DH is going to back out because that's just what he does. I am anticipating a huge blow-out fight over this.

GTKY: What’s something that when people say they haven’t heard of it, it makes you go “What?! You’ve never heard of ________!?!?" + 1 for marshmallow fluff and whoopie pies. Whoopie pies are heaven and I feel sorry for anyone who has never tried one.

• Options
    @emeraldduchess I'm sorry for the BFN. I am so there with you in feeling like our bodies are betraying us. It really shouldn't be this hard. Hugs to you and I hope YH stays on board with the RE.   <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ruby696 thank you. 💙 I know I am dumping all my feelings on the thread today, but I know if anyone gets the anger and sadness it's the amazing ladies here. 
  • Options
    @omg1108 I know how it feels like you wanting to do whatever it takes! I've never taken ovaboost but hope it helps! 

@emeraldduchess I am sorry about the BFN....this whole damn process is very unfair :( 
  • Options
    So, I finally got my progesterone prescription. But I still haven't Ovulated (CD 21). I have a feeling it is coming up in the next few days. However, I think that I am going to wait a month to begin the progesterone. I'd love your opinions: I am a bit nervous after the cyst & thinking this month may not be the best month. I would like to give the Ovaboost a chance to work through my body. I guess I am just worried that this month's egg isn't going to be the best quality & I am going to go through all this again. :(  

@emeraldduchess This is the perfect place with women that understand what you are going through. Hugs*
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 FX timing was just right!!
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 fx you caught it!!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @hanshotfirst77 FX for you!!!! 
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 crossing everything for you!
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 GL w/ everything! sorry it was a process of frustration.

afm: was just at a poetry reading offsite for this conference i’m at and (((tw: ppl in this story are KU))) this pg lady started reading her poems about being pg & it was super triggering and i felt bad for not being able to pay attention but i REALLY COULDNT. ugh. i hate when being bummed crashes into me like that. anyway everything else has been fine. so there’s that. and i talked to one of my editor friends about ttc and told her about my losses and stuff so that was therapeutic. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom if there is anything I have learned in the last few months, it's that sadness can hit you at any time, anywhere.  And it's ok to not feel ok. I work at a Christian school and we had a Lenten prayer service yesterday.  *TW* The last prayer service was during Advent when I was pregnant. It was definitely triggering for me and it was so hard to keep it together, especially in front of my students. All I wanted to do was sit in the back of the church and bawl my eyes out. That, and scream about how unfair this whole journey to parenthood is, not just for me but for everyone who is struggling. End *TW* Sending you internet hugs. 💚
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess Yeah, thanks for that. It's fascinating SLASH frightening how it can come from nowhere. Glad you were able to hold it together, though at the same time wish you could have gone and had a good cry--I keep saying a good cry is GOOD sometimes. (((TW: other ppl's kids))) I am staying w/ ppl, friends, who have a young kid (i think they're called "toddlers"), and their other friends showed up yesterday to stay a night here too & they have a younger kid & I am less triggered/not really at all unless i really think about it by being around these parents/kids than I was by this pg lady's poems about being pg.
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom happy belated bday love. Can you throw $5-$20 to the bills to show them you're going to pay? I've paid a bill $20 a month...took forever but it was what I could afford. & hugs to you, the saddness hits in the most odd moments for me.
    @hanshotfirst77 I'm so glad you realized what you wanted and started doing things to acheieve it! One of my cousins was thinking abotu this but I feel like pressure from family wouldn't allow it :(  FX you caught it!
    @emeraldduchess I haven't thought about using the word betrayal, and you hit the nail on the head with how I feel with my ectopic. Solidarity, lady.
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited March 2019
    @marebear15 Thinking of you this weekend & praying you get solid answers this coming week. Praying for the best!

@omg1108 I say go with your instincts. If you feel like this month is too soon then take the time you need. On the other hand, if it’s going to stress you out later that you could have “wasted” a month, start it now. Only you know whether you’ll feel this way.

@hanshotfirst77  Praying with everyone else that your timing was spot on! 

@dolewhipper I’m sorry about the medical bill but glad you are determined to enjoy yourself at Disney anyway. *This is completely off topic but I’ve been wondering about your name for ages. Others keep saying things about Star Wars or Harry Potter or some other movie & I’m like “Whaaaat? I have no idea what they’re talking about”.  But today I see your avatar & it looks like the Dole Whip ice cream treat we have here. Please solve this mystery for my inquiring mind! :#
  • Options
    @keikilove it is the dole whip ice cream! I love it, a lot.