GTKY: Where are you from? - Page 2 — The Bump
November 2019 Moms

GTKY: Where are you from?

2»

Re: GTKY: Where are you from?

• Greenville SC here
  • @MrsAmandaTollison is your username your actual name? You may want to change that because of stranger danger and all. It's easy to do a Google search and find you. Especially since you just posted your location. 
    JBos82bmmims
  • Oh yes it is. Someone mentioned that to me before but I didn't think much of it. Is there a real threat here because anyone can find me on the rest of the web.
  • I guess it all depends on whether you're ok with people knowing everything you post about here. Also, there have been some serious catfish on TB over the years. Stealing pictures and making their own identity. The internet is full of people who don't have your best interest at heart. I personally wouldn't be okay with it. 
    JBos82musicgal05
  • Lol those people are wackos and don't concern me. Yeah I'd be annoyed but they are the loser! Anyway. I did look at changing it but couldn't find where. I'll check the site instead of the app.
  • Ontario, Canada here!  🇨🇦 😊
    christalfung
  • Binghamton NY here (Central NY) Nobody ever knows where Bing is, so I’ll be surprised if someone lives near by lol
  • Indianapolis, IN 
  • Saint Paul, Minnesota 
  • Central Iowa here!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nashville, TN!!
  • @JBos82 another CT girl here!

Was in DC area for the last 12 years but moved to CT coast last year
    JBos82
  • Northern California ❤
  • fmar8fmar8
    10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Southeast Indiana
  • wncamp85wncamp85
    10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited April 11
    I'm a northerner living in the Appalachian mountains of North Carolina. 

I made the mistake of talking about going to Gettysburg in the presence of Southerners. It created an awkward silence...😳
  • @mvc003 My family is originally from PA. I grew up in Lancaster for a while.
  • Southern California :) Raised in Central Ca 
  • I’m originally from Ohio but now I live in the Schaumburg area of IL!
  • Hi! I'm in Victoria, BC, Canada!
2»