Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why?

*eta gif and baby’s sex...because I want to know everyone’s, lol!

Re: Weekly Check In (All Due Dates) w/o 3/18

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/23, 13 weeks today!

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A jalapeno

Upcoming Appointments: Ob appointment on Friday.

How are you feeling?: Great! I am super tired and take lots of naps, but my nausea has gotten a lot better.

Rants/Raves: We told DH’s family last night. They were so excited, and it was fun to celebrate with them. And it if warming up here! I spent a lot of time outside this weekend. I feel like my soul  needed some sunshine.

Questions: Nada

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? Gosh, I don’t know. I would probably pick a past U.S. president or historical figure. I love U.S. history.

• Loading the player...
  • @LJMoon6 I take my answer back to copy yours. I would definitely prefer to just read a book than talk to anyone. Even someone famous. And yay for warm weather! Also, LOL at DH. You are a better sport than I am. That would probably annoy me. 
  • edited March 2019

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/18, 13w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green for now! 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A potsticker

Upcoming Appointments: April sometime.

How are you feeling?: Great! Maybe a little fat though. Getting hard to “hide” my belly nowadays.

Rants/Raves: I told one of my sisters this weekend. I tried to tell my other sister but they were busy skiing, lol. She prolly didn’t think my FaceTime request was too important...lol. We’ll tell her and my SIL this weekend, then!

Questions: Nada

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? Either Kate Middleton or one of my sisters, lol! Kate would be cool to chat with about kiddos, being British and all that stuff (huge Anglophile here!! 🇬🇧)and I know my sisters would just be awesome because we don’t get to spend too much time together nowadays. 

*eta new sex info, lol.

• @kgg2241 your whole check in was like a breath of fresh air for me! I'm so glad your nausea is getting better, I love that you got to tell YH's family, and omg fuck yes to the sunshine!!
    @LJMoon6 oh my stars, the BLOAT!!! I keep thinking I might be starting to show, but nope... just bloat haha. It's super cute that your H is having sympathy symptoms.
    @lillywonderland I love Kate Middleton aaaand I'm glad you got a hold of at least one of your sisters!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9-21 / 13+2

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: my little She-Bean has fingerprints now!

Upcoming Appointments: not until April

How are you feeling?: nausea is on the downswing but I'm still trying to get the constipation situation under control. Thanks again to everyone who gave advice/commiseration!

Rants/Raves: We went to my parents' to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (the one time of year where my poor mom's Irish heritage isn't outshone by the Italian side :lol: ). I love corned beef and cabbage and was afraid I wouldn't be able to eat any, but it still tasted amazing and I was able to keep it all down! Woo hoo!! DH drank like 5 bottles of Guinness and a glass of really amazing Scotch whiskey while I was drinking grapefruit Izze in a champagne glass. So jealous!!!!

Questions: 

DH. I hate flying and need to be able to do whatever limited things I can with my legs/position. I always lean on him or put my feet up on his lap.

• I edited the first post to let us know Team Pink/Blue/Green/Finding out. Because I want to know that info, lol!!

@kgg2241 Sun was out and about here as well!! It felt like a preview to summer (80 out 😎)!! Lovely weather!!

@LJMoon6 OMG, YH is hilarious!!! Please keep us updated on his KU symptom status also!! 🤣 When we flew back from NZ once DH didn’t want to sit next to a “random person” so he opted to sit next to our BFFs in the 3 person seats by the window...and I got to sit next to no one in the middle of the plane seats. It was glorious!!!

@themadcamel I’m a contortionist when it comes to airplanes and me sitting in the tiny seats, lol. My feet/legs go everywhere! I usually do criss-cross apple sauce (to be politically correct) when I’m seated but after about an hr I need to adjust because a leg will fall asleep! DH or I are usually draped all over eachover on the overnight flights and we aren’t touchy-feeely people, lol!! 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 14 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/STM+: STM - DD is 2.5

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green all the way!! 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Troll doll! I liked that one ;) 

Upcoming Appointments: Not until April 3rd, it will be a boring one where they just do the doppler. I am really looking forward to my 20 week scan on my birthday, 4/29! 

How are you feeling?: I am ravenously hungry still and very tired. The nausea and food aversions have decreased immensely which is awesome, but I wish I wasn't full on starving all the time! 

Rants/Raves: Rant: My boobs have doubled in size overnight. I thought I was imagining it but no DH agrees. It is getting very hard to hide at work, but because of some internal things going on/my bosses travel schedule and meetings, I can't tell for another 2 weeks!  RAVE- that 8 sheep body lotion is a miracle worker, it really eliminates my restless leg syndrome and I can actually get SOME sleep (some because, my toddler!). Also, we told my side of the family this weekend, everyone was very excited for us so that was nice! We're due on my Uncle's birthday and he was really excited about that! Even with 7 grand kids and 3 grand nieces, he gets super excited about each baby! 

Questions: WHERE IS MY MAGICAL 2nd TRIMESTER ENERGY BOOST? It seems to have gotten lost in delivery... 

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? My DH or no one. DH and I travel very well together, we flew 23 hours to the Maldives together for our honeymoon & each watched our own movies and let each other sleep. I don't really want to talk to anyone for 10 hours... except maybe my Mom. She'd be the only other person! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 14w3d, edd 9.13

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time mom, DDs are 8 and 4

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink! Girl #3

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: a troll doll  :D

Upcoming Appointments: regular OB appt next Wednesday

How are you feeling?: Mostly good. Loss anxiety is generally gone, but I still have irrational moments of panic. The first trimester tiredness is gone, but second tri preg-somnia has set in. (Yuck...) I thought I was feeling up to eating really healthy now, and thought I'd try a whole30 (I've done several in the past). Uhhh, so far I'm sticking to it, but pretty sure it won't last. The cravings are real.

Rants/Raves: Rant at Target (or rather, UPS). I ordered toy storage bins for my older kids' toys (cleaning out the toy room to make room for the nursery). They were supposed to be here Wed, but apparently just missed the truck. Thursday, we had a blizzard, so no UPS deliveries. For some strange reason, they didn't bring them Friday, either. I had planned to use them this weekend! :-/ They are out for delivery today, but would rather have had them before Sat!

Questions: none

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? That's a tough question. Please don't think I'm weird, but maybe Toby Keith. I am the most liberal person you'll ever meet, so it's nothing to do with his politics (or his music, as I don't love it), it's just that we are from the same area, and our upbringings seem SO similar (20 years apart...). He's hilarious and I think we'd have a lot to talk about...I'd be laughing my ass off!
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Sept 21

FTM/STM/STM+: have 7 and 5 yr old

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Find out as soon as nipt comes back

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: match box car

Upcoming Appointments: not until 16 weeks and I will have to do my glucose test then, blah

How are you feeling?:  I really can't wait for some 2nd tri relief.  I swear all I do is go to work and sleep

Rants/Raves: We are telling the family/friends this weekend at daughter's bday party.  She will open a gift that has 3 shirts: Big Brother, middle sister, and newest addition! she is super excited to be the one to tell everyone

Questions: 

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? No one, can I just have all 3 seats to myself.

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 15 Weeks...like how???

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink for the 3rd time

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A donut!

Upcoming Appointments: Next week, should be boring and quick. Doppler, BP, weight and be on my way.

How are you feeling?: Tired but that's due to my kids who no longer think they need to sleep. Also getting over a terrible illness.

Rants/Raves: I don't think I can hide this bump anymore at work, esp. after lunch...I am just going to start wearing my maternity tops and let people gossip. I will say something when I want, which who knows when that'll ever be :#

Questions: I got nothing 

Please no one. I hate flying and a 10 hour flight sounds like torture
  • @LJMoon6 Yay for dresses! I know how you feel. Maxi dresses and skirts are SO comfy but really unflattering on me. But somehow when I'm pregnant they look great! I'm excited for more of that this summer!

@MsBeachNJ Oh no! I hope you find that energy soon! I need to believe that it's promised to everyone or I might not survive!!! 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/30 - 12+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+, with two boys, 2 & 4

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green :(

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: a toy soldier

Upcoming Appointments: This Wednesday!

How are you feeling?: I have a terrible relationship with food right now. I want it all the time but then when I look at it NOTHING sounds good. I don't have many true aversions but everything is still just tasting bleh and mediocre. I really want something DELICIOUS! 

Rants/Raves: I'm sick of DH leaving. He's been traveling for work a lot lately and it's so hard with both boys and this exhaustion and food issue. I just hope he stops soon. I know it's not up to him.

Questions: 

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? Do they have to be alive right now? If so, NO ONE. I like my peace. Otherwise, I lost all of my grandparents by 2nd grade so definitely any of them. If I had to pick, probably my grandma that had 10 kids. I would LOVE to have an adult conversation with her about motherhood and birth. <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/19/19 making me 13w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: 2nd timer

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green again! <3

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A large Macaron! Cute! 

Upcoming Appointments: Next Monday, 14 week appt.

How are you feeling?: Finally much better! Today has had some quesiness, but I'll live. 

Rants/Raves: Not really. This pregnancy has been much different than my first, much sicker and just harder. I am feeling baby move earlier though!

Questions: Nah

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? Uhh...my husband. I dont want to talk to anyone on a noisy plane where they're a mere 6in away.

Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 14+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue: PINK! I still can't believe it! I bought my first outfit for her and I am absolutely dying over it. I want to buy alllll theee thinggggssss!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A peach/Troll Doll

Upcoming Appointments: Not until the 4th which feels like forever from now. I called to try and move it up and my OB has zero openings :(

How are you feeling?: Nauseated still most of the day, tired and still super anxious. I've felt tiny bits of movement, but not consistently enough to make me feel at ease with everything. 

Rants/Raves: I'm just tired and want to sleep for days, but work and parenting are getting in the way. 

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? Hmm...I am a pretty chatty/outgoing person, but usually on a flight I like to keep to myself. I guess if I had to choose, it would be Jennifer Lawrence. She seems like a really cool person and we'd probably vibe well together. While getting wine drunk, of course. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @MsBeachNJ We also went to the Maldives for part of our honeymoon.  I've been to several destinations internationally but that was the first time I've ever been sprayed with insecticide.  

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 
    9/22 13+1

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: large macaron

Upcoming Appointments: March 27

How are you feeling?: Pretty good.  Most of my bloat went away after I stopped progesterone.  I still get some at night or after eating a lot but it isn't nearly as bad as before.  A lot of the exhaustion is gone too.  

Rants/Raves:  The doctor's office called Thursday at almost 5 with the NIPT results which were low risk. I also found out the sex.  My husband wasn't home yet so I rushed out to get one of those gender reveal balloons.  It was fun watching him pop it and getting covered with blue confetti.   

Questions: 

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? My husband.  We travel well and I would be able to put up the armrest and nap on his shoulder.

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 14 weeks + 1 day

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green  <3

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: LO is as tall as a playing card today.

Upcoming Appointments: April 3 for my 16 week check in

How are you feeling?: Much like some of you, I am anxiously awaiting this 2nd tri relief! My symptoms are getting better for the most part, but on days I work they are always worse. I just want some energy back to start feeling like myself again.

Rants/Raves: Rave: My little bro came to visit us this weekend and took us out for supper to celebrate. It was so nice to see him and hang out a bit. Also, I was able to catch up on all of my schoolwork and even had time to pick up my crochet hooks again this weekend. So productive! And then (rant) I wake up today and feel like a bag of shit. I dread going to work now... and I have 6 more months of it..

Questions: Any advice on buying new bras at this point in a pregnancy? Any point in buying new ones when our boobs aren't done changing yet?

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? This is a tough one, but I like the theme of using this as a general question of who you'd want to talk to for 10 hours. I'd pick my best friend who passed away 8 years ago. We have SO much to catch up on!
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • @kaceyallan I’ve been living in my $5 wal-mart bralette since...well...TBH since a lot longer than I was KU. It was a godsend during my 3rd tri with DS. Very stretchy and also not too bad for BFing at home. You might want to look into a bralette vs regular bra if you’re not too chesty. If you are bigger on top, I can’t be of too much help for you, sorry!!
  • @kaceyallan I bought nursing bras. The sizing is a little more forgiving and there are way more hooks on the back to adjust that way. Also, if you plan on nursing, it's a good way to figure out what you don't like.
  • @themadcamel I wanted a drink so bad yesterday! I bought a 6-pack of a Guiness NA beer and it was so gross! A grapefruit Izzie sounds like a nice treat.  

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 16 wks

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:  Baby can blink her eyes. 

Upcoming Appointments: Had a quick checkin today, had labs drawn to test for spina bifida. Next appt is 4/22 with AS. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good except feeling fat & bloated. 

Rants/Raves: It's warm and sunny! but I also have a cold. 

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? I'm with the rest of the ladies who want to sit alone with a good book. Sorry I'm boring and introverted. 

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/20, 13w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, 5 y.o. DS

Team Green/Pink/Blue: unknown so far

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: baby is starting to produce white blood cells, is the size of a jalapeño 

Upcoming Appointments: 3/28 for just a Doppler and general chat

How are you feeling?: decent. Tired today but I think that’s because I got called in last night and had to work until midnight then get up at 5:30. Feeling very large today

Rants/Raves: my coworker scanned me Saturday so that my son could see baby since I don’t want him to come to the Anatomy scan. He loved it and loved seeing baby jump around. It’s crazy early but she didn’t think she saw any boy parts. I haven’t been able to get a good shot between the legs. Baby likes the crossed. I’ll just have to keep checking. 

Questions: can anyone make it spring please? Thank god it’s starting to warm up some

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? Anyone but my 5 yo. Lol. Really though, probably Barack Obama. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Sept 11th 14 weeks 5 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Hoping for a girl but thinking it’s a boy, time will tell!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Apparently a maple leaf 🤷🏼‍♀️

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday regular monthly check up

How are you feeling?: Pretty good for the most part, just still tired often

Rants/Raves: Sometimes I wish my 2.5 year old was good at just chilling out and relaxing

Questions:  nah

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? Umm, I don’t ever want to be on a 10 hour flight! So I have no clue
  • @LJMoon6 yes to the 50s! I seriously need it to warm up. I want to start walking again and not wearing a freaking coat

@themadcamel that’s great that you’re starting to feel better! The bloat is ooc. I’m “showing” but I know it’s just fat. But I can’t suck it in anymore!

@supermom34482 I started wearing maternity clothes, so much more comfortable. One of my coworkers told me some people asked her if I was pregnant. I keep seeing people glance at my stomach. Lol. Gossip away. At least I’m (kind of) more comfortable 

@bubsalicious I need to get my rear back in gear. Where did you find the motivation?

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Sept 13 / 14+3

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS is 4.5)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: green for now, but getting lots of pressure from family to find out (also boy names are SO hard...)

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: troll doll

Upcoming Appointments: April 2 (16 week appt)

How are you feeling?: starting to feel big! 

Rants/Raves: We just got back from a 2 week vacation to see my parents in Fort Myers and my in-laws in Palm Springs and DS got to tell them all about his new baby. Now we’re back home I’m Canada and it feels like spring is really coming! (rant: it would be so much easier if they weren’t on opposite coasts.)

Questions: none today

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? I hate every minute of a flight, so I would love to sit beside someone funny who could distract me. Maybe Conan O’Brien or Tina Fey. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/9, 15w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team tired of waiting!! 5-ish more weeks to wait, but I’ve been thinking boy since the beginning (so it’s probably a girl).

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Apple

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow!

How are you feeling?: Great but kind of fat. I’m at that weird in between where it’s not a bump yet but my middle is thickening up and I just look kind of extra fluffy. 

Rants/Raves: My MIL made and shipped me a “bump box”! It has a bunch of things in it (books, ginger candies, belly butter, a jar of pickles, and lots more) and each one has a tag with a cute little poem on it. It’s totally the type of thing she would do, but took me by such surprise. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? Honestly, my husband. He’d keep me sane and entertained, and wouldn’t be offended when I wanted to put my headphones on and ignore everyone. 
  • @calliah Shear will power. And knowing I feel better when I do work out.
  • @themadcamel I'm sorry you are still feeling down. I want to give you hope that you'll feel better soon! Your St. Patrick's Day sounds fun! I was afraid to eat the cooked cabbage... the smell was grossing me out and I was afraid it would wreak havoc on my digestive system. I'm regretting that choice now. 

@lillywonderland awww yeah, Kate Middleton is a good one! I would love that. Also, I love that baby is the size of a potsticker. I find that to be the cutest thing ever!

@MsBeachNJ I"m having the hardest time with being hungry allllllll the time. Like how am I not going to gain a million pounds when 90% of the time I have food in my mouth? 

@zuuls_mom I echo bubsalicious. I am pretty sure you'd be a hoot to be next to on a flight. And that is so exciting that you are feeling movement and buying baby girl things! 

@cammie0526 That is so cute of your MIL. I seriously love stories like that. It is nice to be reminded of how nice and thoughtful people can be. And I'm at that weird in-between stage too. It is the worst. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 13w + 2d

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out in 7ish weeks

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Lemon

Upcoming Appointments: 3/21! It’s been over a month and I can’t wait to hear the heartbeat for the first time :)

How are you feeling?: Nausea has dissipated except I still feel weird in the evenings. Energy is up a bit.

Rants/Raves: Rave: I found an awesome pair of maternity jeans at Motherhood, love the way I feel/look in them. Also having great luck on ThredUP(used online clothing store)

Questions: Anyone else’s uterus growing/tightening a lot lately? They feel like mini Braxton Hicks and I don’t like it. Definitely going to talk to my midwife about that.

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? My husband or Jesus :) they’re the only two that could keep me calm during turbulence...I had THE WORST flights last week - I may have cried. Not fun lol.
  • @LJMoon6 yesss it's finally getting warm here too! Did Kohls have any dresses?? I would like  to get some forwork but can't find any maternity:( also, my dad has sympathy pains when my mom was pregnany.....he even told her when it was time to go to the hospital! Lol

@monkeysmom80 I feel you with the work and sleep. Working overtime has been a struggle but I really want to earn more leave!

@SA0012 that's bc maxi often makes you look pregnant (despite the comfiness)! So no bueno unless you're truly pregnant! I wear them regardless lol.

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 10/1 So 12 wk 1 day

FTM/STM/STM+: ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out on April 13 and it seems so long away...

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: lime

Upcoming Appointments: nipt next Tues! So nervous and I just don't know what to expect....

How are you feeling?: tired of being tired...

Rants/Raves: no matter how much I sleep, I need more sleep.
    DH wants to go to bar harbor for our babymoon. I would love to, the place is amazingly relaxing and just overall stunning. Problem is I'm over here working 55 hr weeks trying to accumulate leave for the baby (I hope to have 8 wks total leave by may) and Maine is an 11 hr drive straight through  (which won't happen with the frequent potty trips). So I feel like it really needs to be at least a 5 day trip bare minimum! Plus I wanted to return to work with a bit of leave. Then again I could keep accruing leave all summer...as long as they don't pull the program we are currently working on. I had considered waiting til I earn all the leave I need before taking a babymoon but the best time for Maine is may and late Sept/early oct. I Think the later option is out the window.....plus is a babymoon in July really a good option when you're 6-7 month pregnant.  I feel like that would be miserable?

Questions: what to expect at my nipt appt....

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? My husband! Bc I love him duh...

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 13 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out in May

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Measured 2.5" at our US last week

Upcoming Appointments: April for another group... this one is about emotional wellness

How are you feeling?: Generally better than a few weeks ago and MUCH less nervous now that the US is good 

Raves: US went well with good heartbeat, pictures, and tons of movement. That definitely made it more real for my husband and he cried insyantly when the image came up on the screen. Also, it's almost 70 last few days, plus we finally told aunts/uncles over the weekend. Hooray!

Rant: Still trying to plan when to tell my work before I can tell everyone else. I'll definitely feel better better once that's done... I'm due at a super busy time of year so telling them will require a lot of preplanning so they take it better.

Questions: None this week!

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? My husband
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/26, 12+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink! Bring on Girl#5...

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: ripe apricot 

Upcoming Appointments: Had appointments yesterday with OB (regular 12 week), MFM (genetic counseling), NT (looked great) and a second NIPT draw.  Spent a good couple of hours at the hospital (alone, DH is out of town TDY in Okhlahoma :/ ) and found myself in near a full panic attack the.entire.time.  Had to walk past L&D to get to the lab and nearly broke down. Needless to say, I spent almost all of last night researching home birth and with any luck, will transfer to a homebirth midwife before my next regularly scheduled OB appointment in 4 weeks.  I don't think that kind of anxiety is the right environment to deliver this babe.

How are you feeling?: Anxious, as seen above.  The nausea has mostly subsided tho the heartburn is still REAL (and prenatals are still making me barfy), and the exhaustion is not letting up. I can not get the energy to do anything above and beyond the bare minimum to keep the household going.  Having a super hard time emotionally.

Rants/Raves: @msbeachnj YAY that you're liking the lotion! It really works for the restless legs, doesn't it?! I'm with you on the 'if only it could help with the sleepless toddler' part, tho. Rant - DH is out of town and I sleep SO BAD when he's away. I feel like I wake up every 5 minutes. And DD3 wanted no part of her bed last night so I eventually caved and let her sleep with me.  She's not good company. Yawn.  Rave - I have literally cooked NOTHING since DH left. I made two big chicken pies (like, frozen ones) the night he flew out and have been eating them for every meal since.  It's been glorious.  MIL is taking me out for dinner tonight because she said it sounded sad that I have only eaten chicken pie in days. LOL.

Questions: 

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why?  Also part of the 'what I wouldn't give to sit next to no one and read or sleep in silence for 10 hours' club.  Otherwise, I'll happily join you ladies on the #winedrunk expedition.  After September, of course.  How much longer, again? 
  • @nightdreamr13 The NIPT appt is pretty boring.  They draw blood and that's it!  I did mine yesterday.

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:  9/27; 12w4d

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  Team Finding-Out-Within-A-Week!!!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:  Lime.  New nicknames:  Limon/Lima

Upcoming Appointments:  Just had the 12 wk appts, so nothing until mid-April.

How are you feeling?:  Pretty good!  Still tired and still healthy-food-averse, but good otherwise!

Rants/Raves:  I ate empanadas for lunch yesterday.  They were soooooo goooood.

Questions:  Nothing here!

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why?  Donald Trump.  OMG JK JK JK JK.  I would skip the flight if he were even on the same plane.  I'm with the majority of you guys - I'd prefer to either have the row to myself or sit next to DH.  Chatting with anyone else for 10 hours sounds exhausting.  I wouldn't mind meeting Trevor Noah, but 10 hours seems like too long to carry a conversation.  
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 13 weeks + 3 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: A clown fish

Upcoming Appointments: Last week was full of stuff. Next week midwife.

How are you feeling?: I complained a few times about my heart rate going through the roof and me having fainting feelings. My midwife made me go to the ER to get checked after my HR jumped to 161 while standing in the mall doing nothing. Long story short, I was diagnosed with Orthostatic Hypotension brought on by the pregnancy. I generally have a low blood pressure but in the hospital when I would go from sitting to standing it would go from 106/65 to 85/55 and my HR would jump to 180 or higher. So, I just need to keep my fluids and electrolytes up I guess. 

Other than the above, I have been ok. Still nauseous sometimes but not as often.

Rants/Raves: Rave: it's starting to get warmer and trees are budding. I can't wait for full on spring.

GTKY: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10hr flight and why? To be totally honest...no one. I would love a row to myself for a 10 hour flight  ;)
  • lillywonderland Thanks for the rec! I was wondering about bralette's, as I think it's these underwire bras that are killing me right now. I am definitely going to make a trip to Wal Mart this weekend!

bubsalicious  Thanks for the info! It feels weird buying nursing bras this early, but I suppose if it's comfortable it's probably worth it!

cammie0526  That is so sweet of your MIL! What a great idea!
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • @RedBreast35 ummm, of course you can! This is quickly shaping up to be the best 10 hr flight EVA! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @mamaber2204 it must be more than that...they said it's a 2 hr appt! I'm going to be quite upset if they made me schedule at 1pm (latest appt offered) if it's just a blood draw. They said I would also have an ultrasound and genetic counseling? Although I'm not sure why we need the counseling before we even have results? My natera blood draw came back negative stating I wasn't a carrier for anything..
  • mamaber2204mamaber2204 member
    edited March 2019
    @nightdreamr13Oh, ours must be different then.  With DS, mine was longer as it included genetic counseling and an u/s.  That just involved mapping out our family tree and talking about any issues anyone had.  It was kind of interesting.  The U/S might be for NT (nuchal measurement), but I'm not sure.

ETA: tag
  • @nightdreamr13 I bet you are having the NT at the same time.  My appointment yesterday was 2 hrs and included genetic counseling (was actually very interesting!), NT ultrasound, and NIPT blood draw.
  • @RedBreast35 omg what did you say to that coworker? What unmitigated gall she has!! The women that work for me are definitely eyeing up my stomach (*TW* they know I had a loss in November so they know we want more children *END TW*) so I'm fairly certain they know for sure but no one has dared to ask! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3