October 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nnaelilak We are three days apart for EDD! Eee! My daughter has a b day of aug 31 also, close there too haha
    Awww! How fun!!! We're actually only a day apart now because my date got moved back to the 15th after my ultrasound!! 
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

My name's Courtney, I'm 28 and due on 10/10, after almost 3 years of trying. I have an almost 6 year old daughter and live in California (about to move to Texas) It's great to meet all of you mamas!
    Hi 19 yo and FTM here! Had my first appointment yesterday and am due October 11th! Me and my bf are BEYOND excited after hearing the doctor tell us that the little bean's heartbeat is very strong and everything is right on track. We also have 2 cats (a little worried about how the girl is going to adjust to not having full attention all the time 😞) and 2 rats. We live in Missouri currently, but plan on moving to Colorado within the next 2 years!
    Welcome! You might want to change your username so that people can recognize you and tag you better. :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @nnaelilak haha how funny and exciting  :D
  • Options
    Welcome @katkins118 we are due date buddies 😊
  • Options
    Hi!

I'm Karen (33) married for 11 years but FTM as well - I see you, @sabyg12 ;) 11 wks tomorrow - I've been pretty open about the pregnancy and work/family know even though I haven't hit the 12 wk mark. I swear this baby is sucking the life out of me -- so it just HAS to be thriving in there. Looking fwd to the 2nd tri!

@BBaires - due date buddies 10/23
  • Options
    @KarenJeanette - yes, we are! Welcome! I’m with you on looking forward to end of first trimester. Phew. 
  • Options
    galentinegalentine member
    edited April 2019
    @xzenavilla, if your SN is your name, then I highly recommend changing it. Your name is very unique and it would make it you very easy to locate on social media, etc.

You know, internet safety and stranger danger, and all.
  • Options
    @alaynacogs I’m so sorry you went through that. Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    Hi guys I just joined the bump- I’m due oct 13 with my second, I have a 3 year old son and I had a miscarriage in December and I conceived my October baby right away after in January. 
    I have a 5 year old Frenchie named Neko and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  
  • Options
    andrawrmeda2andrawrmeda2 member
    edited April 2019
    Hello! I'm a bump user of 4+ years and found out early February we are due with our third baby!! Edd is 10/4/2019 😍😍😍 we have a 3 1/2 year old son (July 15) and a 2 year old daughter (Jan 17) and we can't wait to add this new baby 💕 we are going team Green this time around since we have one of each too!!! Can't wait to connect with some new momma's again, I use my Facebook groups for my other two babes everyday still 💕💕 I will be 25 and my fiance will be 27, we actually have planned to be married on 10/10/2020 so we'll probably have a wedding reception and 1st bday all in one next year!😂  I work in a factory but am going back to school cause I have 4 days off on my shift and my fiance is a gun store clerk.