October 2019 Moms

Post Ultrasound Photos Here

Re: Post Ultrasound Photos Here

• @prpl11butterfly, YAY!!!! SO happy for you to have passed your milestones ❤
  • Loading the player...
  • @dianek83 Congratulations! Does it have a date up by your name? That's usually where it'll be. It might say something like GA= or similar.

(I'm sorry if this is a dumb question)
    DD 10/2019
  • No GA....only has my LMP date on it
  • sarahnugget2sarahnugget2 member
    edited March 2019

9 weeks and 5 days , my cute little nugget 

• @knottie33b5b078bde06d94 you may want to edit your picture. There is a lot of personal information on there that can be used by other people without your knowledge. Also, check out the thread on the main page that explains how to change your user name. It makes tagging and getting to know you a lot easier.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • A friendly reminder to crop your ultrasound photos to remove personal info. The internet can be a crazy place and many of us have dealt with catfish on the bump. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awww we are starting to get some past the gummy bear stage! That's so exciting!!!!
  • Hey if you don't mind me asking what was his heart rate 
  • EDD 10/27. Praying for my boy 
  • Beautiful! I love how you can make out so many features!
  • Thanks @cheznet 🥰 so fun seeing it get bigger!  
  • Sad news update: yesterday i went to the ER for bleeding and cramps. Had blood work and ultrasounds done. They found no heartbeat at 12 weeks. Later saying the baby was still measuring at 9 weeks. So we had our 9 week ultrasounds and shortly there after our babys heart was no longer beating. Im an emotional wreck. 
    I sincerely hope the rest of you have healthy pregnancies. 
  • @prpl11butterfly I agree with you. My last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and I'm so happy to be 11 weeks tomorrow but now after reading that comment I have myself all freaked out!
  • @prpl11butterfly @sarahandnugget2 @BumpAdmin I agree. Please remove, it has caused anxiety for me 😕
  • LMP says we should be 10w4d but my cycles were not just 28 days, they were 35-40 days. So I calculated based on conception that we should have been 9w5d. Little bug measured 8w5d on 3/21/19. The tech said it wasn't anything to worry about. Heart rate was 178! 
  • sarahnugget2sarahnugget2 member
    edited April 2019