Infertility

February 2019 IVF

ellemarie7ellemarie7 member
edited January 2019 in Infertility
Hello!

Is it too early to start the February 2019 IVF board? I am coming off a failed FET from November (chemical pregnancy, made it to 5 weeks before losing, and it was our last embryo left) and have changed clinics. I didn't really bounce back from this last chemical pregnancy (physically and mentally) like I wanted to, but seeing a new doctor has re-energized me slightly and given me a bit more hope. I've had three transfers since April of 2018 - chemical, BFN, chemical (full history in spoiler). 

I'm late for my December period, need to still get that and then I'm going to start stimming after my following period (so end of January or very early February). 

He has me going full keto for inflammation, and is doing a complete immune protocol for my transfers (once I get through egg retrieval). I'm on some wild meds this time around before transfer (we're going to do a freeze all) - wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and if they resulted in take home babies...Low Dose Naltroxone, Metformin, Neupogen, Prednisone, Claritin, Pepcid, antibotics, Lovenox, Prograf. He wants me to do LIT Therapy (?) and IVIG but I honestly need to see what those costs are. Anyone out there done those last two and absolutely recommend them for reoccurring loss? 

Also - any of my ladies from November happening to join in on the fun? @leilee101, @manders85-2, @roisis?

Here's hoping 2019 is a better year than 2018!

IUI - October 2017 BFN, December 2017 BFN, January 2018 BFN 

Egg Retrival April 2018 - 22 eggs, 18 fertilized, 5 made to Day 5 blasts

Fresh Transfer April 29th 2018 - chemical pregnancy

FET July 31st 2018 - BFN

FET November 8th 2018 - chemical pregnancy

Re: February 2019 IVF

• @ellemarie7 I am still waiting for my FET from November lol, coming off 2 cancelled cycles due to thin lining >:O

Best of luck to you on your new cycle! I will lurk in and check on your progress :) 
  • ellemarie7ellemarie7 member
    edited January 2019
    @leilee101 oh nooo! I took a serious break from the boards after the news about the chemical so I haven’t been lurking! That freaking sucks and I’m so sorry. When will you be jumping back in and what’s their plan to thicken that lining up?
  • Loading the player...
  • @ellemarie7 already back in it! We tried a natural cycle in December and my lining barely got to 4mm, so way worse than the 6mm from Nov. Right now I am doing a stim cycle to trick my body into producing extra estrogen as opposed to a hormone replacement cycle with synthetic estrogen. Hoping it works because my lining got to 8 during my stim cycle back in May.. only time will tell

Im glad you took a mental break, these hits can be so tough.. especially during the holidays! I took like 2 months away from the boards after my loss, but I’m glad you are getting back to it.
  • Good luck ladies!! May 2019 be the year for all of us! I hopefully will also be doing a natural FET in February after having just come off a failed fresh transfer for my very first IVF cycle. Hoping to transfer one of two of the frozen embryos I have left from this first cycle in February. My damn period came even before I could go in for the beta test this time!! So frustrating I didn’t even get a chance to even have a slight glimmer of hope whilst waiting for a beta result!! Anyway we are heading for a cruise holiday at the end of this month so will take a break this month and go au naturale haha and come back fresh and ready for a FET cycle in Feb. I am not sure, maybe it’s the new year but for some reason I’m feeling very hopeful and confident for myself and all the lovely ladies around me who are struggling with fertility this year. I am also going to try to implement some self massages each evening until after ovulation this month to try and relax myself and my mind. 
  • @leilee101 omg! Really sorry to hear about that in December...but it looks like you guys have come up with a protocol that will do the trick! I'll be thinking of you - when do you go for a lining check? When do you think you'll be transferring? 

I know, I really needed the break. I was so low - we got the news basically on Thanksgiving and it was so hard. But I'm feeling better and ready to get back into it next month!

@knottiee3fe41c1f9845857 thank you! Sorry to hear about your failed fresh :( It's never easy - but I agree, I'm feeling hopeful and confident that this will be all of our years! Did you take progesterone? Crazy your period broke through on it if you do! But enjoy your cruise and it's go-time for us when you get back!!

• @ellemarie7 Yes I was on Crione progesterone so have no idea why my period still broke through! Maybe I wasn’t using it enough or properly?! Anyway it doesn’t matter, new year new start for all of us this year!!
  • Good Evening Ladies,

I am happy I found this board because I will be starting my IVF (in vitro fertilization) process next month. Back story, I just turned 35 dec 22nd and I live in NJ. I am very fortunate that my insurance covers IVF (in vitro fertilization) completely. They don’t cover meds but I applied to a program called compassion care and they offer up to 75% off of meds. I was referred to them by my RE. I have a beautiful 10 year old day who we conceived a month after trying. When my daughter turned 2 we started trying but nothing ever happened. My husband Finally agreed to seek fertility treatment a few months ago so I am very thankful for that. My test were all above average according to my RE (reproductive endocrinologist)especially since I only have one working ovary. ( I had to get my left ovary removed and tube due to large cysts. My AMH came back as 2.58. I went in for my final results and basically it’s male infertility. DH (dear husband) sperm count is really bad that they want to do IVF/ ICSI. My RE (reproductive endocrinologist)recommend C Q10 I believe have to look back at my notes and recommend my husband take vitamins as well to help with motility. My next steps now is doing my hsyterscopy which is like a trial run as the RE (reproductive endocrinologist) put it to check the lining of the uterine cavity looks great. I am super nervous for that because my HSG was some what painful. She said that since my period is due this Saturday to contact the office to schedule the hsysterscopy. Then after that I will finally meet my IVF (in vitro fertilization)nurse coordinator and run through all the meds etc. so I’m hopeful that things will go smooth and my first transfer will be successful. I look forward to going through the process with you ladies.

• Hi @anais3500 and welcome!! That is amazing your insurance covers IVF completely, that is such an added stress that is off your shoulders!

I'm sorry to hear of the diagnosis but it sounds like IVF will be a great option for you guys! Hopefully we'll be cycling together so we can support each other :) I've been waiting for my period to arrive (it finally did this weekend!!!), because we won't be starting until my February period. Which means I'll be kicking everything off early to mid February! 

• Hi everyone! Jumping in here and wishing everyone success with their February cycle! 
    A little bit of a background and ***trigger warning***....

I am starting a brand new IVF/FET cycle this month, with an FET hopefully in February, so going to join this board unless I find out otherwise. I've been through this once before, one retrieval and two FET cycles that resulted in my 2 year old son. We used our last remaining embryo last January and it didn't take, so here I am now preparing for a new retrieval. Currently on progesterone for a few more days, then I start stims and get my schedule. I'm anxious and nervous all over again and hoping for success this time around. Looking forward to chatting with lots of you through this process. These boards were so helpful to me emotionally when I was going through this 3 years ago :smiley:
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Hi Everyone, I'm pretty new to the boards. But I am starting IVF at the end of this month/Feb. I still feel pretty new to all of this. We had fertility testing done in the summer leading to MFI diagnosis and recommendation for IVF. We have been ttc since 2014. **TW** I miscarried at 10 weeks in November 2017. It was a blighted ovum. 
    I am currently on BC and will probably be starting stims 26 January. 

@ellemarie7 I am sorry to hear your news from November. 

@anais3500 it sounds like we have had similar recommendations. DH has been on vitamins for 6 months and with a September SA all of his numbers improved which we were super happy about. I am meeting with my IVF consultant at the end of next week when my next period starts. I hope your next scan is not painful, I also struggled a little with the HSG. Fortunately DH was with me and held my hand. 

I look forward to going on this journey with you ladies. Wishing everyone luck and baby dust. 
  • @ellemarie7 I'm sorry to hear of your failed cycle. I don't have any experience with the medications (except metformin) or the plans your doctor outlined, but hoping someone here can chime in. I'm also doing keto and hoping it won't be too difficult while also going through stims. 

@anais3500 happy belated birthday! I'm your neighbor from NYC I also just turned 35 (GASP) 2 weeks ago. So great that your insurance covers IVF...it's so dang expensive! 

@ACAC25 i'm sorry about your miscarriage :disappointed:. Prayers this is a successful cycle for you! 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Hi @Tulips29 and @ACAC25 welcome!! Thanks for the kind words <3 

I'm sort of bummed today...my RE wants me on the meds and keto diet for an almost solid three months before we do an egg retrieval, which bumps me into early March! Ugh! I'm going to be patient though, and I understand his reasoning. Hopefully this will get us the best possible eggs, for the best possible embryos, and result in our take home baby!

I'll still lurk around here, and am wishing everyone the very best with their February IVF cycle!!!
  • @ellemarie7 I'm sorry to hear about your delay. Hopefully your RE plan will help you have a successful cycle in March. 
  • New to this discussion. Little about myself; TTC almost 3 years, I am 27, infertility is due to high DFI score from husband. Just did first egg retrieval last week. Recovery was terrible-almost a whole week! Still feeling weak after being basically bed bound for the last 5-6 days but am finally able to go back to work. We are planning for frozen transfer for Feb. Out of all 32 they retrieved only 5 made it to Cryo. Like everyone says it just takes 1! Hoping this Feb is our month ladies! 
  • Hi all! First time here, but have been reading your posts and following the blogs for a while now. I’m 37, trying to conceive since I got married 2 1/2 years ago. After all testing, my DH was found to have poor sperm morphology/motility and low count. We had 5 cycles of IUI- I got pregnant on IUI #3, but had an early miscarriage (chemical). Now, we decided to move to IVF- my insurance covers most of it and I’m not getting any younger (although all my tests have been normal so far, I do have fibroids that have been growing since I stopped BCP almost three years ago). I went though my egg retrieval yesterday, 7 follicles had eggs. Now, we have to wait too see how many will make it (we are also doing genetic testing). If all goes well, FET will happen in February 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻  It’s been very helpful to read all your stories, and already feel the support. 
    Any suggestions?  
    Good luck to all!!!
  • @knottieb6c36417c3297bb0 You are so lucky you have insurance that covers most of IVF! Ours covered nothing! It is also my first IVF cycle. I saw that eating pineapple and warm foods starting the day of FET is supposed to help (something to look into if you want). Probably just nonsense but I will be doing that, nothing to lose! Crossing my fingers for you and healthy embryos! 👍🏻🤞🏻
  • Thank you @ekb2016! I will definitely do an I can to increase the chances!
    Got an call from the lab today, out of 7 eggs retrieved, 6 were mature and all fertilized. Keeping my fingers crossed all or the majority of them will make it!🙏🙏🙏
  • Hello ladies I am anxious and so excited! Tomorrow I finally start stims and monitoring. Been waiting for this day for months!!
  • Hi ladies! I am on day three of stimming for estimated Feb 15th EG. Doing ok so far. Anxious about all of this lol. PCOS too. Worst part so far: the Menopur burn! This is my first IVF/FET cycle. Any advice or if you are stimming too I'd love to commiserate!
  • @sunnyblue19 I find that menopur burns less if the needle goes in at an angle and below/to the side of the belly button. When I've done areas slightly above/to the side, it burns more. 

I'm toggling between this thread and Jan one as I'm on the cusp. Today is day 9 of stims. Hoping my retrieval will be be this week, but it may fall into first few days of February. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• sunnyblue19sunnyblue19 member
    edited January 2019
     @Tulips29 Interesting tip thank you! Menopur didn't burn much on day one at all. Will see how tonight goes... Good luck getting to your ER! Day 9, you are so close!
  • Hi Ladies I just started menopur today too. I ended up stabbing twice and injecting some air. I feel kinda stupid but I've never given myself an injection before and I hate needles... I was hoping DH could do it but my doctor wants it done at 3pm when DH is at work. The initial stab and the air seemed to be the worst part for me but my doctor has given me better instructions for tomorrow. So hopefully no air. 
    I had 14 follicles of a good size today. My doctor said they were a bit unevenly sized which means they may react differently to the stims. But at least 7 were about the same size so hopefully that's ok. 

@Tulips29 you are super close! Have they given you a date yet for retrieval? 
  • @ACAC25 ouch! I hope your things get easier for you so you don’t have to prick yourself twice again! I should find out my retrieval date today or tomorrow, but hoping it will be by this weekend. 

Ladies, wanted to pass along in case anyone is interested, but there are good videos on how to administer meds at freedommedteach.com. I refer back to them when I forget a step or want to make sure I’m doing everything right and they are helpful. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @Tulips29 thank you so much for the website! I found the video super helpful! I think/hope today's injection will be a bit easier! Thank you! 
  • Yes the menopur was the worst injection! I feel like it always burned more for me to the right side of my belly button, luckily my husband gave all my injections except for one time (he is a flight nurse so he knows what he is doing!). Finally started my cycle yesterday and my transfer is scheduled for the 19th of Feb. They aren’t having me come in for baseline until the 11th, which surprised me because I expected to be sooner, but I guess everywhere does it differently. Until then I’m on Estradoil three times a day- I think that makes me crazier out of all the meds I’ve been on so far, so can’t wait lol! 
  • Hello everyone. Had my day 6 monitoring today.  I have about 14 follicles and about 11 or 12 they are thinking will be viable. I have responded quickly to the medication and 8 of the follicles are between 14.5-17mm. I started a second injectable medication Cetrotide today. That injection has left a nice swollen bump which is not fun. 
    I'm feeling very full and swollen. I can feel the swollen ovaries when I walk and move. On restricted activities now until retrieval. Expected retrieval on Wednesday or Thursday next week. 
    How is everyone else feeling during stims? 
  • Hi everyone. My second egg retrieval is scheduled for Friday. Ultrasound on Monday showed 15 growing eggs and another 8-12 under 10mm. Hopefully some of the little ones will catch up and we can get a bunch on Friday.

Little bit of our history. We have a healthy 7 year old boy. Our second son passed away after a healthy pregnancy at 29 days old from a metabolic disorder three years ago. I'm 38. I've had 2 miscarriages. We had an egg retrieval in September. They retrieved 12 eggs and ended up testing 6 embryos. All came back abnormal:(  the meds were increase this round with the hope of getting more eggs and hopefully a healthy embryo. I'm trying to stay positive. Good luck to all of you!
  • @cppp2017 glad to hear you have lots of eggs growing. That's awesome!I'm hoping things go well for your retrieval on Friday. 
    I am in my first round of IVF. Triggering tonight. Retrieval is scheduled for Thursday morning. 
    I'm anxious and excited to hear the results on Friday. 
  • Hey ladies, I had my retrieval yesterday. Everything went fine and I'm feeling pretty good just a little sore. 
    Dr gave us the go ahead for no restriction in sexual activity which I thought was odd but am happy about. 
    Just got our numbers. 13 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized for sure. 1 they are watching until tomorrow just in case it fertilizes. We had ISCI. 
    I'm feeling pretty happy with our numbers. I'm expecting another call tomorrow with more information on how the embryos are doing and how many are still dividing. My transfer will be Tuesday 12th. 

@cppp2017 good luck on your retrieval today!!
  • Hi Everyone!

I just started my second IVF cycle. I did a cycle back in Nov/Dec which resulted in only 1 fertilized egg and then it did not take after a fresh transfer. So I am back at it with a whole new protocol. Started Lupron injections on 1/30 and started Gonal F and Estrace Friday. Last cycle I did not take Lupron, instead Gobal F, Menopur, and Cetrotide. Hoping this new protocol yields better results and a BFP!

Wishing everyone luck int heir cycle!
  • Hi everyone! Have been lurking a bit, I posted an intro thread but maybe it's more appropriate here, short version is I am doing my first IVF cycle with PGS/ freeze all. I have 0.56 AMH and one functional ovary, I'm 36 and H is 45. Egg retrieval Monday, 11 ER 9 M 7 F with ICSI. My clinic does not check day 3, they say the more they leave them alone the better they do, I don't know if that's true but I was not amused to find I would not hear the day 5/6 report until MONDAY. My god, that's a long time to wait. I admire you ladies who go right from ER to FET, I feel crappier than I thought I would post retrieval, very sore. Good luck to everyone!
  • @jas1982 I'm sorry you werent feeling great after your retrieval, how are you doing now? It sucks that you dont get a report until Monday! 

Is anyone in the TWW now? I had my ER 7th Feb, Transfer 12th Feb. We transferred 2 embryos. My beta is Feb 21st. I'm finding the TWW awful, I feel like I'm going stir crazy analyzing everything even though I'm trying not to. I just want to know....
  • Hi ladies! I'm new to this board, and I just had my baseline today, so I'll be starting a stimulation cycle tonight. Very nervous about all the needles, but I've been lurking, and everyone here is so supportive. Even just reading everyone's posts is inspirational.

A little about me (TW, loss) - 
    • I'm 30 years old, DH is 34
    • 4 years TTC
    • Unexplained infertility 
    • BFP with Clomid after about 1 year TTC, but miscarried at 8 weeks
    • 1 failed IUI

• edited February 2019
    Like others, I’m new here and encouraged to see so many friendly and empathetic community members. 

I had my transfer today and I’m due for my official test on 2/25. History/Status: 
    I’m turning 43 tomorrow. I’ve had seven IUI cycles where one resulted in a pregnancy that ultimately wasn’t successful. That was a few years ago, and I’m cautiously optimistic because I’ve since lost almost 100lbs. Today they transferred two 5d blastocysts that were rated 5AA - a designation is never heard of prior. When I did retrieval, they collected 8 oocysts, 7 fertilized without ICSI, and at least 3 made it to blastocyst (a couple more might develop tomorrow enough to become frosties).

I’m trying to be calm and relax a bit, having been through the TWW so many times before, but this is still new in its own way. I’m having a lot of fatigue from the progesterone supplements so it’s tempting to just give in and pass the time with a series of indulgent naps. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and add a voice to the cacophony of those of us playing the waiting game this month. Much love and BOL to us all. 
  • Hi everyone!
    This is my first post ever. Going crazy waiting to find out if I have any mature eggs from yesterday's ER and I wanted some support. AMH was 1.1, had 8-14 follicles every cycle I went through IUI and now IVF...husband's sperm count is on low end, but not 0. I have no gyn problems, ever, he has no health problems either.

This, my first IVF, cycle I had 8-10 follicles growing, yesterday only got 5 eggs at retrieval. Others were cysts. 
    Waiting in agony to see what to do next....I am trying to be patient, but worried that I will need more eggs if these aren't good. I feel like everyone has WAY more at their ER than me, I know I'm not supposed to compare myself to others, but it's hard. Had a little meltdown when they gave me my number yesterday. :'( 

Good luck to all...this journey is NOT an easy one.
    Me 35, DH 43
    AMH 1.1, unexplained infertility
    TI w ovulation kits- April 2018 to August 2018 = BFNs
    IUI +Clomid - September 2018 to December 2018 = BFNs
    IVF #1 Feb 2019 (Menopur, GonalF, cetrotide, w Lupron + hCG triggers) = ER: 5 eggs fert w ICSI -> 3AA, 3AB, 4BB-, 2 arrested.
    IVF #2 Mar 2019 (Menopur, GonalF, cetrotide, mini Lupron flare; cancelled, not enough follicles remained. Started w 17, 2 at the end.)
    PGS June - all 3 embryos normal! (#Miracles) - XX: 3AA, 4BB-, XY: 3AB
    FET #1 8/26/2019 - 3AA XX embryo (frozen, 5 day embryo)
    hCG 9/4....BFP! Due 5/13/2020
  • @minie16
    -delurking-
    Don't get too down about the number of eggs. Hopefully they are all mature and fertilize -- that's more important! I got 9 mature eggs from my retrieval but only 5 fertilized. It still worked out for us -- we ended up with 2 day 6 blasts and 1 THB after our FET the following month. Once you know the number that fertilized, you'll have a good idea where you stand going forward -- usually about 1/2 of the fertilized make it to day 5 or 6 and freeze. Remember the first IVF cycle is often a way to benchmark your response to the stims so if you do end up needing another cycle, they will have a better idea of what you need as far as meds go. Are you taking any extra supplements? My clinic had me on CoQ10, DHEA, Vitamin D and prenatals.
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @mbradfo2, thanks a bunch for your warm words. Needed to hear that...

I've been a supplement nut since we started this whole effort, not much real peer-reviewed research on these, but CoQ10/ubiquinol and omega FAs can't hurt. I've been on a prenatal for over a year since I wanted to boost everything before even trying naturally. Also taking astaxanthin for antioxidant support and vitamin D (my levels were super-low), but otherwise trying to eat a healthy (and organic) balanced diet, as always, and keep exercising in moderation. 

It's so hard bc this whole problem blindsided me; my mom had us both by "accident" at AMAs, so I don't get where my issue came from. So so so so frustrating. And expensive...which is making me reconsider another cycle, but I guess we will see next week where this leads!

Have you ever heard of all 5 making it to blastocyst?? We are doing ICSI on the ones that come back mature today; they still haven't called me...it's been hell waiting today. The hormones don't help either! ;-)

Hugs to you, and best of luck as you move forward. Congrats too, btw. :-)
    mbradfo2 said:
    @minie16
    -delurking-
    Don't get too down about the number of eggs. Hopefully they are all mature and fertilize -- that's more important! I got 9 mature eggs from my retrieval but only 5 fertilized. It still worked out for us -- we ended up with 2 day 6 blasts and 1 THB after our FET the following month. Once you know the number that fertilized, you'll have a good idea where you stand going forward -- usually about 1/2 of the fertilized make it to day 5 or 6 and freeze. Remember the first IVF cycle is often a way to benchmark your response to the stims so if you do end up needing another cycle, they will have a better idea of what you need as far as meds go. Are you taking any extra supplements? My clinic had me on CoQ10, DHEA, Vitamin D and prenatals.
    Me 35, DH 43
    IVF #1 Feb 2019 (Menopur, GonalF, cetrotide, w Lupron + hCG triggers) = ER: 5 eggs fert w ICSI -> 3AA, 3AB, 4BB-, 2 arrested.
    IVF #2 Mar 2019 (Menopur, GonalF, cetrotide, mini Lupron flare; cancelled, not enough follicles remained. Started w 17, 2 at the end.)
  • @milkstash hang in there...the journey is tough, but glad you are here! Good luck!  <3
    Me 35, DH 43
  • @minie16
    I have heard of all 5 making it to blast! The 50 percent is just average. And I figure the supplements can't hurt! My acupuncturist wanted me taking some chinese herbs too but since they aren't regulated by the FDA, I try to avoid herbal supplements. 

IF is just random -- I didn't have any reason to think I would have trouble until I started having trouble! We are unexplained as well, but my AMH went down from 2.6ish to 0.62 during our treatments (IUI and then IVF) so not sure if that's a factor. The price is really frustrating although I have heard that overseas clinics offer more affordable pricing if traveling isn't a problem. Or a shared risk program. My clinic is too small to offer one (I prefer small and personalized) but I know some of the big centers around offer them.

Hoping you'll get some good news today!!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @mbradfo2 : 4 mature (2p), 1 immature(0p); all 5 were fertilized! OMG you were right! I hope you're going to jinx me for Tuesday and they all blast off! Sooooooo nervous.....

Now healing from the retrieval and trying to keep my mind occupied....! Good luck, ladies! 
    Me 35, DH 43