TTC After a Loss
Options

Feb TWW

124»

Re: Feb TWW

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    As expected our beta was negative. We are going to take a couple months off, I need to give my body a break from all the drugs and I would also like to lose 20lbs. So I’ll be around supporting you ladies but won’t be tracking anything.
  • Options
    @char245 I'm sorry your betas were negative. 
  • Options
    @char245 I'm sorry. I'm glad you're taking some time for yourself, though.  <3
  • Options
    @char245 I'm so sorry that the transfer didn't work.  Enjoy your break from tracking everything and being a pin cushion.
  • Options
    @char245 I’m so sorry that it didn’t work.  Enjoy the break and take care of yourself 
  • Options
    @char245 I'm really sorry to hear your news.  That process is so stressful, taking a break sounds like a good idea to regroup a bit.
  • Options
    @Mack2342 and @char245 i'm very sorry. Sending love your way. Char I hope you can spend a lot of time doing self care these next couple of months. 
  • Options
    @char245 I’m so sorry for the negative beta. I hope your regroup time is beneficial.  I just started a serious weight loss regimen myself, and I already feel much better.  We can commiserate 🙂
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy What are you doing? I’m currently working with a nutritionist to track my macros, this is all very new to me. 
  • Options
    @char245 I’m doing calories in, calories out (CICO) and trying to stick to 1200-1300 kcal per day.  I also went vegetarian and I am tracking macros as well.  I just started 2 weeks ago and it’s going well so far!  What macro ratio are you shooting for?
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy How has it been going vegetarian? I always tell myself I should, because i really don't need meat, but I've never taken the plunge.
  • Options
    @ruby696 I like it!  I was vegetarian for a few years before getting pregnant, so it’s not entirely new to me.  I like that it makes me cook at home more and be more creative.  It’s also a lot cheaper at the grocery store, which is a bonus.  I have to plan to make sure I get enough protein, especially on a low calorie diet.  But other than that I really like it!  Do you do meatless Mondays or anything like that?  You could always start slow 🙂
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy I rarely ate meat when I was in my early twenties, but I somehow got away from that. I blame MH  :) We could definitely go meatless a few days a week and maybe do fish a couple days a week. Do you do seafood?
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy That’s great! I’m not sure about my macro counts yet, I just completed a Q & A for the nutritionist so she’s going to get back to me with those numbers today. 
  • Options
    @ruby696 I do eat seafood, though I try not to overdo it.  I probably eat fish every other week.

@char245 That’s exciting!  You’ll have to let me know what your goals are.  It’s all new to me, too!
    CP 3/2019