August 2019 Moms

Introduce yourself!

12345679»

Re: Introduce yourself!

• @knottie15608600 Try logging out of your account and logging back in, it usually updates your username. Welcome!
  • Hello all! My name is Kailey, I’m from Norheast PA, and I’m a first time Mom, due August 21. My SO’s name is Tim, and he’s been so great through this all. We currently have three cats, Sunny (5 y/o), Cooper (6mo old), and Cleo (6mo old)! We’re so excited to be on this journey and hope to make some friends on here! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies! I am Megan. I am from the Central Coast in CA. I have a step son who is 8. I am a FTM. EDD: 8/12/19. We have 2 dogs Barley (mini aussie) who is 3 and Kuma (akita) who is 11.
  • Hello! 31 y/o & pregnant for the first time. We are due Aug 10. Excited to join the community. -Chelsea 
  • Hi there!  I’m 27 and a STM with a 16 month old LO. EDD last week of August. Not sure how active I’ll be on the board, but wanted to introduce myself in case I chime in here or there.
  • Hi all!  My name is Erica and I am a 34 yo FTM.  DH and I have been married for almost 4 years now, and had 2 MC that both ended by 8 weeks.  Hit week 13 today and I am optimistic! :smile: We also have three fur babies at home, 1 dog and 2 cats
  • emmy_roseemmy_rose member
    edited February 2019
    Hi everyone! This is our first baby. Our EDD is August 4th! We are so excited to welcome this little one!
  • Hi all - this is baby #4 and pregnancy #6 for my DH and I.  Girls, girls and more girls...we have three DDs (ages 7, 5, 4) and #4 is a girl too!  EDD is August 12th.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello all. STM here and I’m due with baby #2 on 8/30. My boy is 15 months and I’m a SAHM. I was in a BMB with my boy and it was amazing to have all that support, especially during the newborn days! Just joining now since I’ve been having debilitating all day sickness since I was 6 weeks. But going to try and be more active now! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Saying goodbye and good luck to everyone. Went for my 12 week scan and there was no heart beat. D&C scheduled for the end of the week.💔
  • First pregnancy, and very blessed everything is going smoothly so far. Due sometime around August 27-31. I'm 28 (will be 29 at time of delivery), hubby is 34. We have 2 cats and are both excited and terrified for this new journey!
  • @TinaTho Oh god I am so so sorry. 
  • Looking back I realized that I forgot to post.   Pregnancy brain strikes again, lol.  I will be a 3TM, I have two boys 6y and littlest just turned 1y. #3 will be exactly 1.5 years younger than my second.  DH and I have been married for about 16 years now (that makes me feel old) and together for 19 (even older). My EDD with #3 is August 26th.
    BFP 03/30/12 | EDD 12/07/12 | DS1 12/01/12
    BFP 06/25/17 | EDD 02/24/18 | DS2 02/19/18
    BFP 12/20/18 | EDD 08/26/19 

• Hi. I’m Melina from Sydney. My husband and I decided we would start trying for our baby. Some of our friends took a long time to fall pregnant. We got pregnant on the first try. At first it was a little overwhelming that it happened so fast. The baby is due on 7 August. Next month we will have the ultrasound to find out the gender. We’re both hoping for a girl. 
  • Hi there! I've found these boards to be super helpful so far. EDD is Aug 15. First time mom. Been with hubby for 10 years, married for 3. Wishing everyone a safe and happy pregnancy! 
  • @melinao - Welcome! My husband and I also got pregnant on the first try, which was unexpected, so I totally understand the overwhelming feeling! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your girl! :) 
  • Hi everyone! I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided I wanted to join in :). I'm a first-time mom and my due date is August 17th! My husband and I have known each other for 15 years, "together" for 8 and married for (almost) four years. I'm super excited to get to know everyone as our pregnancies progress!
  • Hello. I'm Karina due August 15th. First timer, these boards are super helpful to me! 
  • Super excited FTM to be...have not yet found out baby's gender. Pit bull rescue mama who loves teaching and practicing yoga, being active, great books and a good cup of coffee thankfully now that I'm out of first trimester. Looking forward to connecting with this group.

• Hello! FTM here! Due 8/12. Gender unknown but we should get to find out this month! Can’t wait! I have been lurking since December but I figured it’s time to introduce myself and get more involved! Have been married to my husband 6 years next month...and this pregnancy was a little of a surprise! As much of a ‘surprise’ as it can be when you’re...doing what it takes ;)

• Hi everyone! Excited to be a FTM after a loss last year and trying to remain cautiously optimistic that everything will work out this time around. Hubby and I are having a boy, due 8/15.
  • I'm a little late to the party, finally taking the time to join a BMB.  I have one DD who is 16mo and am due with Baby 2 on 8/26. I'm looking forward to all the helpful insights and advice!
  • First time mama and due August 8th!  Never thought I’d have a baby at 18 but am very excited! I’m 19 weeks now and feeling lots of movement! The father and I are so excited for our new ultrasound next week!!!!
  • caiturtlescaiturtles member
    edited March 2019

Was a little shy to join the party, but figured why the heck not! First time mama due August 10th. My husband and I are so excited! We have been married since October 2017, but together for almost 7 years! We have two kitties. We recently moved into our first home and are so excited to watch our little one grow up here.

I'm pregnant alongside my SIL due in May, making our baby the second grandbaby on his side, and the first on my side. We recently had our AS and baby is developing perfectly! We are waiting until birth to know the gender.

• Hey Ladies,

My name is Jess. This is our first baby! We are having a boy :) He is due 8/9!!!  I've been married for almost 3 years. I'm a teacher in GA. I have a dog named Penny who is a ball of fire (Jack Russell). I would love any advice you have to help with our dog adjusting.  She's really clingy to me.  
  • edited March 2019
    Hi! 
    Joining in late, because I wasn’t sure I needed to join a 3rd BMB but here I am! 
    I’m due with #3 on august 31. I have two girls, Oct 2013 & Sept 2015. I was super active in both their BMBs and have since grown really close with those ladies! 

I live in Canada, but am from California. Husband is the Canadian one who somehow brought me here!  :D 

Im a SAHM, with a part time gig at Michaels. 
    Hope to join in the discussions a bit! 
  • Hi. Didn't know these types of groups existed. Just popped up on the app so here I am. Trying to figure out what all the abbreviations mean lol. EDD August 25th. Older single mom (46). Been trying for a very long time. One prior pregnancy 7 years ago TFMR.   Praying for a healthy baby and wish the same for all of you.  

• csantilli91csantilli91 member
    edited April 2019
    Hi all! I’ve been hesitant to post as this pregnancy has been pretty rocky from the start but we hit 20 weeks so I’m feeling a lot more confident! I’m a FTM, pregnant after a loss. My husband and I have been married for almost three years and we have a crazy cat named Poe. My due date is August 17th but our little man is measuring about 1 wk and 1 day ahead as of our 20 week ultrasound. I’ve been silently lurking on this page so I’m really happy to be here! 
  • edited April 2019
    Hi all! I have been feeling pretty sick for most of my pregnancy thus far, but am finally feeling well enough to quit lurking and join in! My husband and I have been married for almost three years and we have two dogs. This is our first pregnancy and I am due on August 28th. I am so glad to have a place to share ideas and commiserate!
  • edited May 2019
    Hey yall! 
    My name is Hannah, I'm 20 years old and my husband is 23. Our first wedding anniversary is 8/04 and out EDD is 8/21. We live in middle Georgia. And this is our first baby! Well be having a little boy!! So excited to have a group to share and learn from.
  • Hey y’all! Just came across this app and decided to give it a try. I am 30, and pregnant with my 2nd daughter, EDD 8/17. My husband and I live on a farm with our 3 dogs, cat, chickens, and rabbits. Our oldest is 5 (but will be 6 this year!) We grow a good majority of our own food and I absolutely love every minute of the hard work. I work with horses at a local horse farm, and it is definitely one of my passions. Hope I didn’t ramble too much, and I can’t wait to get to know everyone a little better 😊
  • Hi Ladies, I am FTM. EDD Aug. 26th. Just move to California Orange County area. I'm hoping to make friends here. 
  • Hello everyone!! I am expecting a surprise baby #4 with EDD of August 20th. It's been over 5 years since I had my current youngest, and I'm looking forward to connecting some other moms! I'm married with kiddos Elijah (11), Ariana (9), and Nathaniel (5). I will also say that I am nearly 38 and have never been pregnant in the summer before this... Whew!!! Looking forward to chatting! 
  • RedBaramidRedBaramid member
    edited December 2019
    DELETED because I had a real moment as I give up coffee. 
  • 5unflowr225unflowr22 member
    edited December 2019
    @RedBaramid i just did the same thing. Lol.
  • Pgh_KelPgh_Kel member
    edited December 2019
    Wrong board, sorry

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker