13»

Re: Facebook Group

• Options
    add me please :) 
  • Options
    Me please!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd like to join as well please. I haven't been on the bump app hardly at all because the stupid thing wouldn't load the forums for the longest time. This is the first I've gotten it to load in months. 
  • Options
    I would like to be added!
  • Options
    Me. I haven't posted on here yet because I keep forgetting there's a community feature on the app. But I'm much more active on Facebook.
  • Options
    I’d like to be addd as well! Same as @valentynsi I haven’t been super active on the board since I only use the app on my phone and it’s a pain in the butt and keeps logging me out everytime I’ve tried to post, but I’d love to keep in touch with everyone!
  • Options
    @knottie56493c68f74a93e2 I’m sorry, but we are not adding folks to the group that have never participated. I’m not a fan of the bump ap either but we aren’t anonymous on Facebook, so at a minimum you have to have had some positive interactions, like an introduction at the least, to ensure that you are a real person that can observe group rules. You are welcome to continue to participate here and we could reconsider later. For a start, change your username to something recognizable please.

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• Options
    No worries, I understand. I used to be active on the Knot back in the day, then switched to a private forum with a bunch of other Knotties. I miss that kind of close community. I'll try to get in the habit of posting on here, though.
  • Options
    Me please
  • Options
    Me please!
  • Options
    Could I please be added? It's much easier for me to check in and get to know you ladies on FB than here :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin can we close this thread please.
  • Options
    I didn't know there was a fb group! Me!
  • Options
    me please!

• Options
    Me please :) 
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin Can we please close this thread?

I believe we are finished adding people to the FB and Private Bump groups. 

If you want to be added, you need to message an admin. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"